Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

55 Million Babies Killed Since Roe v. Wade; 1/3 of a Generation.

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You guys blowing each other is so adorable.

I take it you want in then?

Ok, but as the new guy, you need to blow me first before I blow you.

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

I don't like abortion. But what I like and don't like is of little consequence to other people.

I am amused people who want the rights of women would throw blankets over what they find offensive. Freedom is a 2 way street.

I am amused Planned Parenthood no longer wants to call it pro-choice.

I wonder what is worse ... allowing an ill equipped woman to abort or having to deal with the issue of neglect and heartbreak those children would have to endure.

Freakanomics talks about the correlation between abortion and the drop in crime.

I happily married with two wonderful sons ... we made the right choice. I am sure those who chose to abort made the right choice for themselves.

what the fuck does this have to do with the Affordable Care Act? get back on topic tops.
    Does the Affordable Health Care Act pay for my concubines abortion?

If so I am in.
    It pays for EVERYTHING.

Look at it this way. If the Affordable Care Act had been in place when death2duck's whoring mother conceived him, she'd have had enough money to have him scraped off her ute and the world would be a slightly less shitty place.
    You know my whoring mother?

• Options
    edited January 2014

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

I don't like abortion. But what I like and don't like is of little consequence to other people.

I am amused people who want the rights of women would throw blankets over what they find offensive. Freedom is a 2 way street.

I wonder what is worse ... allowing an ill equipped woman to abort or having to deal with the issue of neglect and heartbreak those children would have to endure.

Freakanomics talks about the correlation between abortion and the drop in crime.

I happily married with two wonderful sons ... we made the right choice. I am sure those who chose to abort made the right choice for themselves.

what the fuck does this have to do with the Affordable Care Act? get back on topic tops.

If so I am in.
    It pays for EVERYTHING.

Look at it this way. If the Affordable Care Act had been in place when death2duck's whoring mother conceived him, she'd have had enough money to have him scraped off her ute and the world would be a slightly less shitty place.

Everyone does dummy. Keep up.

You didn't get back to me about that one thing. What's up?
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

If so I am in.
    It pays for EVERYTHING.

Usually I don't read your poasts.

• Options
    edited January 2014

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

If so I am in.
    It pays for EVERYTHING.

Usually I don't read your poasts.

I suspect you usually do.

Or are you telling me the best way to grab your attention is to refer to your whore mother as a whore?

I went to public school, so you'll have to help me.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

It doesn't matter when life begins. It matters when humanity begins. I think the vast majority of people have no problem with killing things in general (like fish and carrots) but take offense to killing humans. I have done a fair amount of research to address this since I prefer to make informed decisions. In terms of typical abortion vernacular, the lumps of cells that have potential to eventually turn into a human actually begin to have a consciousness early in the third trimester. As such, as far as I am concerned, a fetus is a human starting in trimester number three. This is based on scientific studies, not some emotional feeling about what I think looks like a baby. If a woman wants an abortion in the first two trimesters she should be able to do whatever she wants with her own body. Once there is an actual cluster of cells that can reasonably classified as a human and not simply overgrown sperm that is when the right to an abortion should no longer be as casual as a whim, if someone so wants. From third trimester and on, a woman should only be able to have an abortion if the pregnancy is threatening her life OR if the fetus is not viable. There is no reason for a woman with family and friends to die so that a motherless infant with no connections to the world can come to be. To say that someone who has a place in this world and is loved has a lower priority than an unborn, unconnected, probably unloved except by the mother is ludicrous. Likewise, if a medical professional establishes that a fetus can not survive, it is stupid to subject a woman to the pain and prolonged heartache of a failed pregnancy.

TL;DR version:
    Abortions for all in the first two trimesters.
    Abortions only if the mother's life is threatened or the fetus is unviable in the third trimester.

I have no idea how it took 3 pages for this comment to get posted, well said Mad_Son
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The government should have zero involvement. There should be no laws regarding abortion and there should be no state funding in any capacity. None.

Same with marriage. The government should have no involvement in any marriage. Gay or straight. If two or more people enter into a private contract to share asserts, that their business. They state only has involvement in enforcing the contract in the case of a dispute.

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Just in case anyone forgot, libertarians are nuts too.
  • Options

The government should have zero involvement. There should be no laws regarding abortion and there should be no state funding in any capacity. None.

Same with marriage. The government should have no involvement in any marriage. Gay or straight. If two or more people enter into a private contract to share asserts, that their business. They state only has involvement in enforcing the contract in the case of a dispute.

An entity that protects the rights of citizens? Fuck that!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

That's an interesting point of view.
  • Options

An entity that protects the rights of citizens? Fuck that!
    You REALLY need to pay attention.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

A shame your mother didn't exercise her right to privacy.

I wouldn't even say something that disgusting about you.

This is an anonymous football forum. Don't be a pussy.
    I don't think 55 Million dead American babies is funny. Almost 10 times the number of Jews that Hitler murdered.

They weren't babies yet.
  • Options

A shame your mother didn't exercise her right to privacy.

I wouldn't even say something that disgusting about you.

This is an anonymous football forum. Don't be a pussy.
    I don't think 55 Million dead American babies is funny. Almost 10 times the number of Jews that Hitler murdered.

They weren't babies yet.
    Brevity is the soul of wit.
  • Options
    Actually, I voted FOR gay marriage in HOPE that after it passed, they would STFU! Obviously, I was mistaken.
  • Options

Actually, I voted FOR gay marriage in HOPE that after it passed, they would STFU! Obviously, I was mistaken.

Or you could have just ignored them the way you ignore my poasts. Thanks for voting for sin. Fucker.