Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

morris has heart and the O deserved a chance to win the game. the D is absolutely heartless, trash.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Second week in a row UW offense fucks up its first drive and gives
    Emoterman said:

Was this picture of Smalls a mirage? Camera angle tricks? He looks as big as Donkey Kong Suh as a 15 year old, and yet on the field, he looks severely undersized and overmatched.

I love that Smalls and Suh are posing in front of a Truman Capote portrait by Warhol. (Yes, I do know more about culture than you.)
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

Was this picture of Smalls a mirage? Camera angle tricks? He looks as big as Donkey Kong Suh as a 15 year old, and yet on the field, he looks severely undersized and overmatched.

I love that Smalls and Suh are posing in front of a Truman Capote portrait by Warhol. (Yes, I do know more about culture than you.)
    I never would’ve guessed @Kingdome_Urinals burner account was @PopArtSuperiority_Urinals
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

Emoterman said:

I never would’ve guessed @Kingdome_Urinals burner account was @PopArtSuperiority_Urinals
    Shadowbanned!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

I thought it was Michael J Fox.
    Not shaky enough.