Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

morris has heart and the O deserved a chance to win the game. the D is absolutely heartless, trash.

complete bitches on D every single one of them except ulo

sleep outside in husky stadium tonight you trash fucks

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The funny thing is the one "savior" we have coming in next year plays the same position as the one guy on offense who is unexpectedly good
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The funny thing is the one "savior" we have coming in next year plays the same position as the one guy on offense who is unexpectedly good

Morris struggled with the deep ball before today, and he still has issues with finding the open receiver (Otton on that seam, Ty Jones on the crossing route) and placement (missed Rome when he was wide open and probably could've housed it).

Even if Morris is better than expected, if Sam is an improvement, he will be welcomed with open arms
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BaldwinIV said:

how can any od them sleep with themselves at night? what a disgrace for the ages
    At what point do we start the conversation again about shitcanning Malloe. He had 2 good years of recruiting and 4 awful years of recruiting. The D line looks awful.
    Its difficult to determine if it was actually a position group problem or an overall scheme problem...

In order of heads I want on a pike... (metaphorically not calling for genocide)

1) Lake
    2) Kwat
    3) Malloe
    4) Asa
    5) Bronson
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    not having Levi hurts hard
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I absolutely hate the angle one gets on tv, often not showing what's happening downfield. I feel like he is hesitating on pass plays, but I could be off. Also, his height is a hindrance. Had a couple of well scripted screens only for his lack of height impact the trajectory on the ball.

I absolutely hate the bunched formation, then trying to run from it. I mean lets just invite the other team completely into the box. I don't know. FYFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFE
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,144
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    I'd love to know how many snaps Tuitele and Bandes had tonight. Bronson was a serious weak link.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I don't think I saw Tuitele out there. I know I saw Bandes a couple times
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The kids played well and pretty much dominated the second half (23-7). The coaches lost this game in the first half.

Agreed.

Didn't they all get raises in the offseason?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

The kids played well and pretty much dominated the second half (23-7). The coaches lost this game in the first half.

Agreed.

Didn't they all get raises in the offseason?
    34 for 117
    23 for 254

That is on the coaching staff, their insistence to run lead dive into stacked boxes in insanity. We have one of the best TEs in the country and a really talented WR corp. Morris is pretty good too. Unleash the passing the offense. Try to score 40+ every game. It’s just stubborn and dumb at this point.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

not having Levi hurts hard

Are you saying that UW has no depth? Having 1 specific guy out vs a shitty Stanford team should make that muchnof a difference?

Fucking horrible take. This team shouldn't have missed a beat. This is on Jimmy. Nut the fuck up and fire your POS buddy if you want to be a winner.

Pete couldn't. That's why he quit.
    This this this this this this.

Did I say this this this this this.

And the worst part. Jimmy HAD TO KNOW that Pete was going to get rid of Gregory and KB, but couldn't so he walked away and yet Jimmy still KEPT them.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BaldwinIV said:

complete bitches on D every single one of them except ulo

sleep outside in husky stadium tonight you trash

Outside of Molden, who else hits hard in the secondary?