Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who’s gonna tell him?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

DJDuck said:

Hypocrites. Washington had two 3 star Oregon kids starting on the OL last year I believe Hilbers from Beaverton and Kirkland from Jesuit. Oregon offered neither.

ffs .. Just because Kirkland went to Jesuit doesn't mean he's an "Oregon" kid. Christ.

It literally mean he’s an “Oregon kid” in terms of recruiting. I did forget how pathetically jealous Doogs are of the Ducks.

Husky board blah blah blah

Thx for Elijah Molden btw 😉
    Las Vegas Bowl champion Elijah Molden?

He’d be your best player hth
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

DJDuck said:

Hypocrites. Washington had two 3 star Oregon kids starting on the OL last year I believe Hilbers from Beaverton and Kirkland from Jesuit. Oregon offered neither.

ffs .. Just because Kirkland went to Jesuit doesn't mean he's an "Oregon" kid. Christ.

It literally mean he’s an “Oregon kid” in terms of recruiting. I did forget how pathetically jealous Doogs are of the Ducks.

Husky board blah blah blah

Thx for Elijah Molden btw 😉
    Las Vegas Bowl champion Elijah Molden?

He’d be your best player hth
    Can’t believe we won another Rose Bowl without him.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    This thread developed into full blown aids.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

You’re using old man stats? Yuck. I trust Jimmy Lake DBs over Avalos/Hayward (yuck) guys. Elijah has been the better college guy and he’ll definitely test better than Holland. Both will be good NFL guys.

Est ce pour moi?

If that was for me: I’m not trying to show you their stats, I’m showing you what NFL draft people think of who will be drafted where and who they rank as better NFL prospects. It’s not even close.

Once again: Even if Molden is better in college it doesn’t mean he will be drafted before Holland. But a lot of people, like 99% of them, who don’t give a fuck about this rivalry think Holland will be drafted before Molden by a significant difference.

Thomas Graham was better than Lenoir. When (if?) Graham gets drafted it will probably be after Lenoir.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

Hayward (yuck)

Maybe after actually watching some Jevon Holland read up on Heyward.

Look at who he’s coached, and how his position groups did. He’s been hired away three times and the only time he was let go was when Helton scapegoated Wilcox and the entire defense, minus Sirmon because he held some recruiting keys. It’s not football stuff that has kept Heyward from getting a DC gig. Ask Marcus Peters why he will still associate with Heyward but not Washington.
  • Options
    Mykel Wright has a 69.4 pff grade.
  • Options

You’re using old man stats? Yuck. I trust Jimmy Lake DBs over Avalos/Hayward (yuck) guys. Elijah has been the better college guy and he’ll definitely test better than Holland. Both will be good NFL guys.

Est ce pour moi?

If that was for me: I’m not trying to show you their stats, I’m showing you what NFL draft people think of who will be drafted where and who they rank as better NFL prospects. It’s not even close.

Once again: Even if Molden is better in college it doesn’t mean he will be drafted before Holland. But a lot of people, like 99% of them, who don’t give a fuck about this rivalry think Holland will be drafted before Molden by a significant difference.

Thomas Graham was better than Lenoir. When (if?) Graham gets drafted it will probably be after Lenoir.
    I don’t care what they think in the middle of the CFB season. Molden will be the better pro.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

Fuck whoever said they didn’t want Elijah Molden.
    (Hoping I never said that)
    I knew Molden was going to be great in college. I saw him play against my Rams in the state title game. ‘Play against’ is a euphemism for repeatedly rape. That CC team had Lamar Winston, Brady Breeze, Lamar Winston’s brother, and a handful of lower D1 scholarship types.

Molden just looked special. There are a few guys you see play live and you know they’re different. Even in high school where every three star can look like Barry Sanders or Ed Reed some are just several notches above.

Molden has lived up to expectations. I’d bet he could play RB and be a lot better than Kamari Pleasant. If I had to pick between Molden and Jevon Holland it would be a no brainer. It’s Jevon Holland. Assuming Holland would actually play, but I can’t fault someone who graduated for bailing on his friends and teammates instead of risking that NFL money.

They're somewhat different players. Both tackle really well in space.
    I felt that was worth mentioning, but since I already tend to drone on I didn’t. With Oregon’s depleted secondary Molden would be playing the same position Holland did last year, that nickel back spot Avalos uses in his retarded-when-it-fails-genius-when-it-works 3-3-5. Not because that’s where Molden belongs but because he could excel there for that very reason: tackling.

Holland’s replacement Jamal Hill has actually been pretty decent, he was out for the boover game most likely with the Rona tracing. But Hill has blown some tackles or opportunities that would have been losses or short gains. Last week they used Pickett there for a half until he got hurt, and once even he was out then OSU really lit them up.

I’d think Molden runs a faster 40 than Holland, and has good instincts for the ball flight path. Holland should be drafted ahead of him. In the NFL Hollans could be an elite run safety with decent to good coverage and the occasional big interception. Guys like him are becoming more valuable the more common huge WRs and high usage, pass catching TEs become.
    Molden will test better and he has better tape. The size thing could knock him down a bit. But I’m pretty confident Elijah will be the better pro.
    Of course. Doogy doo.

Holland is a stud. Better tape my ass. Have you ever watched Holland play?
    Yeah he’s really good. There’s a reason why Molden has had a 90+ coverage grade the last 2 years though.
    Ballz is back.
    ???

I’ll trust PFF grades by ex coaches/NFLers over creep evaluations.
    Didn’t PFF have Holland rated higher than molden last year (answer: yes)

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-pff-college-50-ranking-the-nations-top-50-players-ahead-of-the-2020-college-football-season
    Fudgie is confident though.

#Ballz

ntxduck said:

I knew Molden was going to be great in college. I saw him play against my Rams in the state title game. ‘Play against’ is a euphemism for repeatedly rape. That CC team had Lamar Winston, Brady Breeze, Lamar Winston’s brother, and a handful of lower D1 scholarship types.

Molden just looked special. There are a few guys you see play live and you know they’re different. Even in high school where every three star can look like Barry Sanders or Ed Reed some are just several notches above.

Molden has lived up to expectations. I’d bet he could play RB and be a lot better than Kamari Pleasant. If I had to pick between Molden and Jevon Holland it would be a no brainer. It’s Jevon Holland. Assuming Holland would actually play, but I can’t fault someone who graduated for bailing on his friends and teammates instead of risking that NFL money.

I felt that was worth mentioning, but since I already tend to drone on I didn’t. With Oregon’s depleted secondary Molden would be playing the same position Holland did last year, that nickel back spot Avalos uses in his retarded-when-it-fails-genius-when-it-works 3-3-5. Not because that’s where Molden belongs but because he could excel there for that very reason: tackling.

Holland’s replacement Jamal Hill has actually been pretty decent, he was out for the boover game most likely with the Rona tracing. But Hill has blown some tackles or opportunities that would have been losses or short gains. Last week they used Pickett there for a half until he got hurt, and once even he was out then OSU really lit them up.

I’d think Molden runs a faster 40 than Holland, and has good instincts for the ball flight path. Holland should be drafted ahead of him. In the NFL Hollans could be an elite run safety with decent to good coverage and the occasional big interception. Guys like him are becoming more valuable the more common huge WRs and high usage, pass catching TEs become.
    Molden will test better and he has better tape. The size thing could knock him down a bit. But I’m pretty confident Elijah will be the better pro.
    Of course. Doogy doo.

Yeah he’s really good. There’s a reason why Molden has had a 90+ coverage grade the last 2 years though.
    Ballz is back.
    ???

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-pff-college-50-ranking-the-nations-top-50-players-ahead-of-the-2020-college-football-season

#Ballz
    You’re wrong.
    12>21

Did they teach math at Colorado State?

And Fr. Wright > Holland. Lolz.
    Molden and Holland had the same amount of snaps. Molden’s grade was 9 points higher. Hope this helps!
    Same group ranked Holland higher. How come?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Of course. Doogy doo.

Ballz is back.
    ???

#Ballz

ntxduck said:

Of course. Doogy doo.

Ballz is back.
    ???

#Ballz
    You’re wrong.
    12>21

Molden and Holland had the same amount of snaps. Molden’s grade was 9 points higher. Hope this helps!
    Why’d they rank Holland higher than overall?
    Potential/projected grades for this year.
    So ex coaches/nflers think Holland will be the better pro?
    No. Molden graded better? That article is put together by 1 person, we sucked last year and oregon didn’t. That plays apart as well.
    Same org. Team success is irrelvant in ranking players. Prove it or eat it.
  • Options

Ballz!
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

This thread developed into full blown aids.

tends to happen with Fudgie when he goes Ballz.

lol.
  • Options

Est ce pour moi?

yeah but we trust Jimmy Lake dbs more. so that's that.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    after checking back in on this thread my work here is done
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

It went from PWO oline verbal to a Holland vs Molden dick measuring contest.

Impressive
  • Options
    edited December 2020

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Of course. Doogy doo.

Ballz is back.
    ???

#Ballz

ntxduck said:

Of course. Doogy doo.

Ballz is back.
    ???

#Ballz
    You’re wrong.
    12>21

Why’d they rank Holland higher than overall?
    Potential/projected grades for this year.
    So ex coaches/nflers think Holland will be the better pro?
    No. Molden graded better? That article is put together by 1 person, we sucked last year and oregon didn’t. That plays apart as well.
    Same org. Team success is irrelvant in ranking players. Prove it or eat it.
    Molden graded out better than Holland in 2019.

Nice quintuple poast dude
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

Impressive
    i just try to put my poasters in the best position to win and trust the talent
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Use some logic. The grades say he was better than Holland (a 1st/2nd round guy) last year.

Which seems most likely:
    1. Wright>Holland
    2. Wright turned into complete dogshit between his 1st and 2nd year
    3. Pff grades, although cool and easy to digest, are an imperfect measurement and should be used as one in a collection of data points, not the end all be all
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Impressive
    You should see the Ryan Otton thread. Its AIDS would give this thread's AIDS AIDS.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PFF also grades Molden higher than McDuffie.

Disagree.