Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who’s gonna tell him?

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your welcome. I’m sure he’s enjoyed losing to his dad’s team.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Haha he’s 2-2 against Oregon. Don’t count your chicken before they hatch DJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    D

DJDuck said:

HaHa He is a 1-2 loser vs the Ducks
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

D

DJDuck said:

HaHa He is a 1-2 loser vs the Ducks
    I know 😉
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

I remember when all you Quooks swore he wouldn't even start in your secondary.

LMFAO
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO
    I don’t remember that at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    He played more in the two
    lawsandl said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO
    I don’t remember that at all either. I think someone is ridin’ the strawman again. 😂

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO
    I don’t remember that at all either. I think someone is ridin’ the strawman again. 😂

I hacked your account and typed out the straw man myself

I wouldn’t trade any Washington DB for our starters and most backups. Mc Duffie and Molden are good but I doubt they would be starting at Oregon. I wouldn’t take any of them over Manning. What about your great DB 2020 class?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1252230/#Comment_1252230

Picking nits here, but having “doubt” about Molden starting isn’t the same someone who “swore” he wouldn’t. Your link doesn’t really prove your allegation.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO

I wouldn’t trade any Washington DB for our starters and most backups. Mc Duffie and Molden are good but I doubt they would be starting at Oregon. I wouldn’t take any of them over Manning. What about your great DB 2020 class?

Picking nits here, but having “doubt” about Molden starting isn’t the same someone who “swore” he wouldn’t. Your link doesn’t really prove your allegation.
    It was posted more times than that over the years and by more people I just don't have the desire to go back and find it.

That was the quick pull and his own words so it was the easy choice.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO

It was posted more times than that over the years and by more people I just don't have the desire to go back and find it.

you dont have to defend yourself on HARDCORE HUSKY, you have the same birthright to shit all over DJDucks bored as I
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

LMFAO

Most were extremely disappointed in him choosing UW. We had Holland, so Oregon made out.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Fuck whoever said they didn’t want Elijah Molden.
    (Hoping I never said that)
    I knew Molden was going to be great in college. I saw him play against my Rams in the state title game. ‘Play against’ is a euphemism for repeatedly rape. That CC team had Lamar Winston, Brady Breeze, Lamar Winston’s brother, and a handful of lower D1 scholarship types.

Molden just looked special. There are a few guys you see play live and you know they’re different. Even in high school where every three star can look like Barry Sanders or Ed Reed some are just several notches above.

Molden has lived up to expectations. I’d bet he could play RB and be a lot better than Kamari Pleasant. If I had to pick between Molden and Jevon Holland it would be a no brainer. It’s Jevon Holland. Assuming Holland would actually play, but I can’t fault someone who graduated for bailing on his friends and teammates instead of risking that NFL money.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I knew Molden was going to be great in college. I saw him play against my Rams in the state title game. ‘Play against’ is a euphemism for repeatedly rape. That CC team had Lamar Winston, Brady Breeze, Lamar Winston’s brother, and a handful of lower D1 scholarship types.

Molden just looked special. There are a few guys you see play live and you know they’re different. Even in high school where every three star can look like Barry Sanders or Ed Reed some are just several notches above.

Molden has lived up to expectations. I’d bet he could play RB and be a lot better than Kamari Pleasant. If I had to pick between Molden and Jevon Holland it would be a no brainer. It’s Jevon Holland. Assuming Holland would actually play, but I can’t fault someone who graduated for bailing on his friends and teammates instead of risking that NFL money.

They're somewhat different players. Both tackle really well in space.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I felt that was worth mentioning, but since I already tend to drone on I didn’t. With Oregon’s depleted secondary Molden would be playing the same position Holland did last year, that nickel back spot Avalos uses in his retarded-when-it-fails-genius-when-it-works 3-3-5. Not because that’s where Molden belongs but because he could excel there for that very reason: tackling.

Holland’s replacement Jamal Hill has actually been pretty decent, he was out for the boover game most likely with the Rona tracing. But Hill has blown some tackles or opportunities that would have been losses or short gains. Last week they used Pickett there for a half until he got hurt, and once even he was out then OSU really lit them up.

I’d think Molden runs a faster 40 than Holland, and has good instincts for the ball flight path. Holland should be drafted ahead of him. In the NFL Hollans could be an elite run safety with decent to good coverage and the occasional big interception. Guys like him are becoming more valuable the more common huge WRs and high usage, pass catching TEs become.
  • Options

I felt that was worth mentioning, but since I already tend to drone on I didn’t. With Oregon’s depleted secondary Molden would be playing the same position Holland did last year, that nickel back spot Avalos uses in his retarded-when-it-fails-genius-when-it-works 3-3-5. Not because that’s where Molden belongs but because he could excel there for that very reason: tackling.

Holland’s replacement Jamal Hill has actually been pretty decent, he was out for the boover game most likely with the Rona tracing. But Hill has blown some tackles or opportunities that would have been losses or short gains. Last week they used Pickett there for a half until he got hurt, and once even he was out then OSU really lit them up.

I’d think Molden runs a faster 40 than Holland, and has good instincts for the ball flight path. Holland should be drafted ahead of him. In the NFL Hollans could be an elite run safety with decent to good coverage and the occasional big interception. Guys like him are becoming more valuable the more common huge WRs and high usage, pass catching TEs become.
    Molden will test better and he has better tape. The size thing could knock him down a bit. But I’m pretty confident Elijah will be the better pro.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Molden will test better and he has better tape. The size thing could knock him down a bit. But I’m pretty confident Elijah will be the better pro.
    No
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

No
    Yes. Elijah is Budda. Budda’s the highest paid safety in the NFL. Elijah has versatile to play every spot in the secondary.
  • Options
    Who the fucks cares at this point? Holland was a stud and so is Molden. I’d like both.

Oregon is depleted because of covid and they were set to have a monster season this year in the secondary. This is life in 2020.

The good news for Oregon is 2021 will be better than if we had a normal season.