Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we please talk about DyMo's play on the botched snap 8 yard pass to Otton?

124»

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Looks like Courics might be busy. So here goes.

This should be the unanimous worst play ever. The complete miss of an open receiver, the obscene instinctual decision to run backwards with two guys bearing down on him at full speed, and the hilarious girly arm swing he employs while doing so is a masterpiece. It's actually funny to watch this three years later with the knowledge that winning this game would've done nothing more than give us the opportunity to get our shit kicked in by OSU in the Cotton Bowl.
    There's nothing funny about it at all you bastard. I was right behind the UW bench for that stupid game. I think I died that day. I'm probably the only person here who hates Stanford more than Oregon but it's true.
    I was also present and accounted for at this funeral. Twas the worst atrocity I'd ever personally witnessed until Cal 2018 vaulted into first place with aplomb.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Gladstone said:

This should be the unanimous worst play ever. The complete miss of an open receiver, the obscene instinctual decision to run backwards with two guys bearing down on him at full speed, and the hilarious girly arm swing he employs while doing so is a masterpiece. It's actually funny to watch this three years later with the knowledge that winning this game would've done nothing more than give us the opportunity to get our shit kicked in by OSU in the Cotton Bowl.
    There's nothing funny about it at all you bastard. I was right behind the UW bench for that stupid game. I think I died that day. I'm probably the only person here who hates Stanford more than Oregon but it's true.
    I'm on team "fuck Stanford" too. But that'll always be tempered by the fact that their fans don't exist and can't piss me off.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited December 2020

Coker and I both walked out of the stadium after this play unbeknownst to each other and then sent each other texts that we walked out.
    I will repeat the story until the end of time but the highlight of that day was at the tailgate when @Rapeculturedawg proudly announced his presence to the group and all the +1s looked on in horror. All the pregame stuff that day fucking ruled. The game itself a miserable nightmare.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    BaldwinIV said:

Watt really tried hard to dagger the game in that moment, but DyMo saved us. Can you imagine what Browning would have done in that situation? Eason?

Very clutch.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    dflea said:

BaldwinIV said:

Watt really tried hard to dagger the game in that moment, but DyMo saved us. Can you imagine what Browning would have done in that situation? Eason?

Very clutch.
    Way clutch. Impressive zip through a narrow passing lane, too.

And shorts as clean as a whistle.
    Just look at his composure and how he calmly goes through progressions and then zips a perfect ball in a tight window. I really want to love this kid. So far mostly so good. A little Tui in him is great to see.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2020
    Gladstone said:

dflea said:

BaldwinIV said:

Very clutch.
    Way clutch. Impressive zip through a narrow passing lane, too.

And shorts as clean as a whistle.
    Just look at his composure and how he calmly goes through progressions and then zips a perfect ball in a tight window. I really want to love this kid. So far mostly so good. A little Tui in him is great to see.
    It was big time! I do think Browning and especially Eason’s (he had 2 comebacks at UGA as a freshmen) skittishness came from Pete. That game was so refreshing, that team folds last year.
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    The thing that pisses me off the most us the idiotic runs into the 8 man front when, using play-action, he hits Otten for huge yards.