Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$$$ for pardon

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

After the last 4 years and numerous witch hunts and criminalizing working for Trump he damn sure should pardon everyone including his sons.

Fuck it. What are the democrats going to do?

Famous last words. Um I don’t know how about steal every election because apparently they can. Take Georgia. Take 2022, and ‘24. Pardon them all, escalate this fucker to Armageddon. I’m with you!
    Chop, chop Kunt. Where are all those examples of me pushing blatantly false stories?
    Sir this is a Wendy’s. No need to lose your mind when called out for your bullshit.
    Each new Leftist poster has less game than the previous.

Has Drumpf been imprisoned for this nothingburger yet? It was on all The News!
    Says arguably the dimmest poster on this board.
    You may be smart but so far there is zero evidence in support of it. An unwillingness to back up your fucking mouth on an anonymous message board isn't a good look in support of it.
    You mean like posting fake Twitter videos, news stories created by my deranged uncle, or can I do what most of you do and just spew my opinions while insulting everyone else who doesn’t share them. That’s what passes for “backing up your fucking mouth” around here so I really don’t see the purpose of trying to appease the dozen halfwits here.
    Your first post and every one thereafter was full of name calling and the usual you're stupid bullshit

Fuck off. If you don't like it kill yourself
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

After the last 4 years and numerous witch hunts and criminalizing working for Trump he damn sure should pardon everyone including his sons.

Famous last words. Um I don’t know how about steal every election because apparently they can. Take Georgia. Take 2022, and ‘24. Pardon them all, escalate this fucker to Armageddon. I’m with you!
    Chop, chop Kunt. Where are all those examples of me pushing blatantly false stories?
    Sir this is a Wendy’s. No need to lose your mind when called out for your bullshit.

You may be smart but so far there is zero evidence in support of it. An unwillingness to back up your fucking mouth on an anonymous message board isn't a good look in support of it.
    You mean like posting fake Twitter videos, news stories created by my deranged uncle, or can I do what most of you do and just spew my opinions while insulting everyone else who doesn’t share them. That’s what passes for “backing up your fucking mouth” around here so I really don’t see the purpose of trying to appease the dozen halfwits here.
    So you don't back up your mouth because of what other people do. Got it. You accused me yesterday of posting bogus stories and continuing to push those bogus stories long after they had been discredited. When asked to provide a single example of me doing so it was cue the Jackass dance.

I gave you polling that showed an overwhelming number of Rats believe that in 2016 Russia altered the vote totals swinging the election to Trump. You responded with a Kunt act.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Another leftist Godwin.

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sorry to hear about your uncle
    He’s in a basement dancing around in his own shit watching trumptard Twitter feeds and eating spam. He is just as unaware of his issues and most of you are. But thanks for your sympathy anyway.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He’s in a basement dancing around in his own shit watching trumptard Twitter feeds and eating spam. He is just as unaware of his issues and most of you are. But thanks for your sympathy anyway.
    It would be nice if you’d ever actually address an issue. Seems all you do is rant about other posters and now fake uncles. What do you bring other than insults? You couldn’t even read a thread I started and address the substance of it without dropping to your knees defending shutdowns.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It would be nice if you’d ever actually address an issue. Seems all you do is rant about other posters and now fake uncles. What do you bring other than insults? You couldn’t even read a thread I started and address the substance of it without dropping to your knees defending shutdowns.
    Like Flea, he can't. So this is what you get.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m pretty well convinced that 81% of liberals have been uncle fucked at some point of their life.
    Some were daddy fucked. At least one anyway.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

First of all fuck you, I have several uncles and if they like to dance in their shit who are you to judge.

Second, I don’t know exactly which thread you’re referring to because you were vague about it. But no where do I defend the lockdown. I think the lockdown/quarantine situations have been handled like shit. I don’t disagree with the idea of finding ways to reduce risk factors, but the lockdowns have been like performing surgery with a chainsaw. Our gov has been inept as fuck at handling this whole pandemic. Hence why the orange man lost.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like Flea, he can't. So this is what you get.
    Rent free, bitch.

Tell everyone how not mad you are. mad guy.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

First of all fuck you, I have several uncles and if they like to dance in their shit who are you to judge.

Second, I don’t know exactly which thread you’re referring to because you were vague about it. But no where do I defend the lockdown. I think the lockdown/quarantine situations have been handled like shit. I don’t disagree with the idea of finding ways to reduce risk factors, but the lockdowns have been like performing surgery with a chainsaw. Our gov has been inept as fuck at handling this whole pandemic. Hence why the orange man lost.
    The overall govt response is definitely a disappointment. At the least, getting away from faulty PCR tests and rolling out rapid and antigen testing could have helped a lot.
    @michaelmina_lab is a good twitter follow for that kind of info