Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$$$ for pardon

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    Is that John Harwood of WikiLinks Hillary how can I help you fame?

It’s a fraud to lather up the uneducated lemmings..:looks like it worked on a few:

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    BUT THIS HAS LEGS
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    That Xmas gift for the guy who has everything.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

AOG said:

MSNBC The pardon investigation involves a possible offer by a REDACTED individual to "offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence."

I hope it's Flynn. That fucker Trump would be in jail for the rest of his life then.

Why would someone offering money for a pardon mean its Flynn? This shit happens all the time. Look at the Marc Rich pardon, where money was actually exchanged.

It’s yet another anonymously-sourced Fake News leak meant solely to turn the Fake News cycle away from the clear election fraud they won’t cover.

Works on dumbshits like you, and you’re one of the biggest dumbshits around this bored.
    Called it. Hi @AOG

But it’s on all The News!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

AOG said:

MSNBC The pardon investigation involves a possible offer by a REDACTED individual to "offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence."

I hope it's Flynn. That fucker Trump would be in jail for the rest of his life then.

Why would someone offering money for a pardon mean its Flynn? This shit happens all the time. Look at the Marc Rich pardon, where money was actually exchanged.

It’s yet another anonymously-sourced Fake News leak meant solely to turn the Fake News cycle away from the clear election fraud they won’t cover.

Works on dumbshits like you, and you’re one of the biggest dumbshits around this bored.
    Called it. Hi @AOG

They never get tired of playing the role of gullible fool.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,011 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Called it. Hi @AOG

Proudly ignorant and stuffed with a wad of feelings. Things they learned in our crack public school system. If we only poured more money into our school system.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Called it. Hi @AOG

L.O.L. Coming from a trumpbro with thick irony. Anyone who has dooged out for trump for the past several years should avoid using the word gullible.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

That Xmas gift for the guy who has everything.

How tall are you? I'll see if everyone is willing to chip in for a spine and a little set of those fake dog nuts, Neuticles. Maybe you'd feel more butch with them.

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Called it. Hi @AOG

L.O.L. Coming from a trumpbro with thick irony. Anyone who has dooged out for trump for the past several years should avoid using the word gullible.
    Surely you have plenty of examples where I've pushed blatantly false stories. Chop, chop Kunt. Lets see them.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    After the last 4 years and numerous witch hunts and criminalizing working for Trump he damn sure should pardon everyone including his sons.

Fuck it. What are the democrats going to do?

After the last 4 years and numerous witch hunts and criminalizing working for Trump he damn sure should pardon everyone including his sons.

Famous last words. Um I don’t know how about steal every election because apparently they can. Take Georgia. Take 2022, and ‘24. Pardon them all, escalate this fucker to Armageddon. I’m with you!

Famous last words. Um I don’t know how about steal every election because apparently they can. Take Georgia. Take 2022, and ‘24. Pardon them all, escalate this fucker to Armageddon. I’m with you!
    Chop, chop Kunt. Where are all those examples of me pushing blatantly false stories?
    SFGbob said:

Chop, chop Kunt. Where are all those examples of me pushing blatantly false stories?
    Sir this is a Wendy’s. No need to lose your mind when called out for your bullshit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Like that wouldn't happen anyway

You need to pick your game up. Or leave

NOC either way
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

Sir this is a Wendy’s. No need to lose your mind when called out for your bullshit.
    Each new Leftist poster has less game than the previous.

Has Drumpf been imprisoned for this nothingburger yet? It was on all The News!

SFGbob said:

Says arguably the dimmest poster on this board.
    edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

You may be smart but so far there is zero evidence in support of it. An unwillingness to back up your fucking mouth on an anonymous message board isn't a good look in support of it.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You may be smart but so far there is zero evidence in support of it. An unwillingness to back up your fucking mouth on an anonymous message board isn't a good look in support of it.
    You mean like posting fake Twitter videos, news stories created by my deranged uncle, or can I do what most of you do and just spew my opinions while insulting everyone else who doesn’t share them. That’s what passes for “backing up your fucking mouth” around here so I really don’t see the purpose of trying to appease the dozen halfwits here.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You mean like posting fake Twitter videos, news stories created by my deranged uncle, or can I do what most of you do and just spew my opinions while insulting everyone else who doesn’t share them. That’s what passes for “backing up your fucking mouth” around here so I really don’t see the purpose of trying to appease the dozen halfwits here.
    Sorry to hear about your uncle