Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter
    You'd think Hunter would use a bagman.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020
    Denise Rich perfected it in 2001. Anyhow, this seems like the usual FBI entrapment scheme and of it had legs, it would have been reported before today. This is just more Fake News to distract from the illegitimacy of the overnight Biden vote gains in Philly/ATL/Milwaukee/Detroit that stole the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/sns-clinton-pardons-analysis-story.html?outputType=amp
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    BREAKING from CNN doesn't quite have the legitimacy it used to.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    MSNBC The pardon investigation involves a possible offer by a REDACTED individual to "offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence."

I hope it's Flynn. That fucker Trump would be in jail for the rest of his life then.
    AOG said:

MSNBC The pardon investigation involves a possible offer by a REDACTED individual to "offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence."

I hope it's Flynn. That fucker Trump would be in jail for the rest of his life then.

If it's actually true, I would also want anyone prosecuted for something that corrupt and stupid.
    That being said, MSNBC is complete trash.
    hardhat said:

AOG said:

If it's actually true, I would also want anyone prosecuted for something that corrupt and stupid.
    Every network has it now, take your pick
    edited December 2020
    AOG said:

Why would someone offering money for a pardon mean its Flynn? This shit happens all the time. Look at the Marc Rich pardon, where money was actually exchanged.

It’s yet another anonymously-sourced Fake News leak meant solely to turn the Fake News cycle away from the clear election fraud they won’t cover.

Works on dumbshits like you, and you’re one of the biggest dumbshits around this bored.
    AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

I sometimes watch the bloomberg channel, it's interesting but I don't know shit about finance. I just can't rely on cable news, it's awful.
    AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

Of course they do, that’s the point, you dumbshit.

I’m surprised it took them this long to change the narrative.

AOG said:

Why would someone offering money for a pardon mean its Flynn? This shit happens all the time. Look at the Marc Rich pardon, where money was actually exchanged.

It’s yet another anonymously-sourced Fake News leak meant solely to turn the Fake News cycle away from the clear election fraud they won’t cover.

Works on dumbshits like you, and you’re one of the biggest dumbshits around this bored.
    It's not fake news shit-for-brains. Read it yourself https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/doj-pardon-investigation-court-filing/index.html
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,011 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

AOG said:

hardhat said:

AOG said:

I sometimes watch the bloomberg channel, it's interesting but I don't know shit about finance. I just can't rely on cable news, it's awful.
    Bloomberg, like Biden is owned by the chicoms.
    AOG said:

AOG said:

It's not fake news shit-for-brains. Read it yourself https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/doj-pardon-investigation-court-filing/index.html
    Who or what are being investigated? Did you actually read the article? Same anonymous bullshit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

AOG said:

AOG said:

Who or what are being investigated? Did you actually read the article? Same anonymous bullshit.
    Was there any money exchanged? Was a pardon already granted?
    edited December 2020
    What is the story here? Someone may or may not have offered money for a pardon? Says zero about Drumpf knowing anything about it.

Blow up The News making average intellects full-on retarded and let's? start over.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

BUT I HAVE A LINK

His link is CNN. The fucking morons in this cuntry.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

What is the story here? Someone may or may not have offered money for a pardon? Says zero about Drumpf knowing anything about it.

Blow up The News making average intellects full-on retarded and let's? start over.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528260-justice-department-investigating-potential-bribery-scheme-to-obtain

You’re right, it actually sounds like a non-story for right now.

It’s odd when an article says an attorney (a prosecutor in this case) hadn’t yet provided evidence and that no charges had been filed. Sounds like nothing really existed in the first place to any real extent.

I feel like I’ve heard the “no evidence presented in court” and “no allegations made” line before in recent current events. I can’t put my finger on the story though.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:
    I will need to see indisputable evidence in court before I form my opinion.
    MelloDawg said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528260-justice-department-investigating-potential-bribery-scheme-to-obtain

You’re right, it actually sounds like a non-story for right now.

It’s odd when an article says an attorney (a prosecutor in this case) hadn’t yet provided evidence and that no charges had been filed. Sounds like nothing really existed in the first place to any real extent.

I feel like I’ve heard the “no evidence presented in court” and “no allegations made” line before in recent current events. I can’t put my finger on the story though.
    Well the difference would be your News telling you eyewitness testimony to election fraud is “baseless” while they today went all-in on a pardon shopping rumor.

You’re even worse than the Leftists who know it’s all lies, though.