Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI Has FINALLY Begun Investigating Voter Fraud, Democrats Underestimating Trump Is Their Undoing

Comments

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why all voting shouldn’t be done in person with identification cards.

If your vote matters to you, you’ll show up, flash ID, and drop it off. If it doesn’t matter to you, you won’t.

And if it doesn’t matter to you, it shouldn’t matter to the rest of us who actually care about the outcome.

We should be restricting absentee ballots. We should be doing away with mail-in voting, which only promotes participation from the unengaged at best, and paves the way for fraud, at worst.

What’s next? Online voting, via an app? I mean get the fuck outta here. We are talking about 1hr out of one day every 4 years. If you can’t be bothered to be there and participate, FUCK OFF.

Let those of us who care make the decisions for you.

Make it a holiday, go vote then get drunk simple as that
    This X1000 it’s so fucking obvious. Reps don’t want it because then the low wage earners are more likely to vote and they lean more Dem.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why all voting shouldn’t be done in person with identification cards.

If your vote matters to you, you’ll show up, flash ID, and drop it off. If it doesn’t matter to you, you won’t.

And if it doesn’t matter to you, it shouldn’t matter to the rest of us who actually care about the outcome.

We should be restricting absentee ballots. We should be doing away with mail-in voting, which only promotes participation from the unengaged at best, and paves the way for fraud, at worst.

What’s next? Online voting, via an app? I mean get the fuck outta here. We are talking about 1hr out of one day every 4 years. If you can’t be bothered to be there and participate, FUCK OFF.

So much just wrong with this take.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

I'm sticking with my earlier position, regardless. Any party that would fraudulently fabricate a Russian Conspiracy, lie under oath in affidavits, alter and tamper with evidence before a federal FISA court, and vote to impeach a properly elected sitting president on false, fraudulent grounds, would certainly throw an election if given the opportunity.

And that's what you Libs have to live with: You voted for the criminal party.

Toss in willingly smear someone as a gang rapist all with zero evidence to support it in order to keep them off the Supreme Court. The Rats have shown us over and over again that the have no shame and no integrity.
    They certainly hate the idea of Due Process, which is a cornerstone of our Constitution.

Fuck Obama in both ears for setting up illegal, unconstitutional kangaroo courts at colleges across the land to convict and expel supposed "sexual assault" perpetrators without allowing the accused to confront, cross examine, or even question the alleged victims.

Want grounds for Impeachment? That shit alone would suffice. But nooooooooo. Instead we get zero evidence, spying on opposing campaigns - worse than Watergate - and criminals like Comey, McCabe and Adam Schiff, all of whom should be behind bars, right now.
    Yeah let’s call our opponents criminals and throw them behind bars. Wait where did I hear that?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Anybody watch the hearings in AZ or PA? Cluster-Fuckery of the highest order.

How the fuck can anyone have any confidence in the integrity of the vote in those two states? Unimaginable incompetence.

Our lefties only have confidence in cheating since they know they couldn't win. Having no morals our resident lefties are good with it as they're hoping for handouts of someone else's money and an end to America.
    Yes I can’t wait to fan myself with someone else’s Benjamins while dancing on the flag. Too bad I have to wait until Friday night for my weekly commie party.
  • Options

Why so much concern over ballot dumps that include 577,000 votes for Biden and only 3200 for Trump?

I mean, Biden has Scranton roots, so who could be more popular in PA, aside from John Updike, of course?

Hall & Oates, maybe?

Are you sure that's true or just "Read on Internet somewhere"?
    It's testimony in the hearing in Gettysburg if you actually took some time to educate yourself.

D'uuuuurrrrr MEAN ORANGE MAN!!!!

I study and read about conspiracy theories all day. I’m smart
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Nah.

If we are being real, only tax-paying citizens should have the right to vote. Instead, we have the well-being of families with mortgages in the hands of a bunch of Twitter activists and social justice warriors, just “engaged” enough to vote by mail, because AOC says it’s cool, but utterly ignorant and clueless as to the realities of adult responsibility due to their total lack of life experience.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm sticking with my earlier position, regardless. Any party that would fraudulently fabricate a Russian Conspiracy, lie under oath in affidavits, alter and tamper with evidence before a federal FISA court, and vote to impeach a properly elected sitting president on false, fraudulent grounds, would certainly throw an election if given the opportunity.

Bummer. I’m bummed out. Not sure how I’ll live after this.
    We all know exactly how you'll live after this. As a morally compromised spineless cuck, just like now.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Toss in willingly smear someone as a gang rapist all with zero evidence to support it in order to keep them off the Supreme Court. The Rats have shown us over and over again that the have no shame and no integrity.
    They certainly hate the idea of Due Process, which is a cornerstone of our Constitution.

Fuck Obama in both ears for setting up illegal, unconstitutional kangaroo courts at colleges across the land to convict and expel supposed "sexual assault" perpetrators without allowing the accused to confront, cross examine, or even question the alleged victims.

Want grounds for Impeachment? That shit alone would suffice. But nooooooooo. Instead we get zero evidence, spying on opposing campaigns - worse than Watergate - and criminals like Comey, McCabe and Adam Schiff, all of whom should be behind bars, right now.
    Yeah let’s call our opponents criminals and throw them behind bars. Wait where did I hear that?
    Those aren't my opponents, you moron.

You're not qualified to poast hear.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Why so much concern over ballot dumps that include 577,000 votes for Biden and only 3200 for Trump?

I mean, Biden has Scranton roots, so who could be more popular in PA, aside from John Updike, of course?

Hall & Oates, maybe?

Are you sure that's true or just "Read on Internet somewhere"?
    It's testimony in the hearing in Gettysburg if you actually took some time to educate yourself.

D'uuuuurrrrr MEAN ORANGE MAN!!!!

Some of us have jobs.
    And some of us like joobs

You..neither
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Anybody watch the hearings in AZ or PA? Cluster-Fuckery of the highest order.

How the fuck can anyone have any confidence in the integrity of the vote in those two states? Unimaginable incompetence.

Our lefties only have confidence in cheating since they know they couldn't win. Having no morals our resident lefties are good with it as they're hoping for handouts of someone else's money and an end to America.
    Yes I can’t wait to fan myself with someone else’s Benjamins while dancing on the flag. Too bad I have to wait until Friday night for my weekly commie party.
    They kill you useful idiots first. Gulags are fun!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I guess we are at the point where I wonder what KIND of evidence would move the needle for any of you dyed in the wool DNC ideologues. All of the circumstantial evidence(and there are oceans of it) didn’t seem to make any of you pause. Now you have whistleblower after whistleblower coming forward and that doesn’t seem to mean anything to you.

What do you NEED? Does it have to be front page of the NYT or the lead segment on Rachel Maddow to get any of you to at least consider the potential crisis we are seeing unfold?

Or is it, “my team won so I don’t care. The ends justify the means so fuck you.”

I’d really like to know.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I guess we are at the point where I wonder what KIND of evidence would move the needle for any of you dyed in the wool DNC ideologues. All of the circumstantial evidence(and there are oceans of it) didn’t seem to make any of you pause. Now you have whistleblower after whistleblower coming forward and that doesn’t seem to mean anything to you.

What do you NEED? Does it have to be front page of the NYT or the lead segment on Rachel Maddow to get any of you to at least consider the potential crisis we are seeing unfold?

Or is it, “my team won so I don’t care. The ends justify the means so fuck you.”

I’d really like to know.

I’ll say this slowly because it’s been repeated a lot. Take. It. To. Court. Get a judge to actually verify the evidence is legit. Win the case. Then I’ll listen. It’s honestly that easy and hasn’t been done once by team trump. Circumstantial evidence not confirmed through the legal system doesn’t mean shit. Witnesses not confirmed through the legal system don’t mean shit.
    HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:
    It’s like you guys think Twitter videos and 4 chan posts have replaced the legal system in this country.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Nah.

If we are being real, only tax-paying citizens should have the right to vote. Instead, we have the well-being of families with mortgages in the hands of a bunch of Twitter activists and social justice warriors, just “engaged” enough to vote by mail, because AOC says it’s cool, but utterly ignorant and clueless as to the realities of adult responsibility due to their total lack of life experience.
    Again so much mixed up bullshit in there. What does that even mean? The youth don’t pay taxes? People on the internet don’t pay taxes? People who are legally allowed to vote but prefer to vote by mail shouldn’t be allowed? You’re getting your right-wing propaganda messages all mixed up.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    wow this place is a lot different than the main bored. Lotta freaks in the tug.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

I’d really like to know.

Something. What is the best piece of evidence to date? So far it’s just testimony from dumb people who don’t know how things work and others with wild conspiracy theories.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    thechatch said:

I’d really like to know.

Ironic.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I’d really like to know.

You already know. Your quote is 100% correct. That's how sheep are.