Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI Has FINALLY Begun Investigating Voter Fraud, Democrats Underestimating Trump Is Their Undoing

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020

jecornel said:

People who want believe Biden won just want to ignore the destruction of America.

....and people who think there was massive multi-state coordinated voter fraud should be locked up in the looney bin.
    It wasn't 'massive'. It only takes a few to override software systems with admin rights. That's the beauty of it. The fewer who are on in on the scheme, the better. Loose lips sink ships.

"Software update" during the middle of election-counting night. Riiiiight.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849

jecornel said:

People who want believe Biden won just want to ignore the destruction of America.

....and people who think there was massive multi-state coordinated voter fraud should be locked up in the looney bin.
    "Obvious voter fraud"- Captain Obvious.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Another commie who supports gulags for those who reject the party line.

What a surprise.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    Might have something to do with the Germany raid.

"On Friday, a retired top Air Force intelligence analyst stated with certainty during an interview that special forces had secured a CIA-run facility in Germany that had computers showing election manipulation. If this report is real, we are witnessing the biggest coup attempt, sabotage, and treason in American history. No matter what, though, because this report is out there and comes from serious people, it deserves serious investigation."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/new_reports_about_election_manipulation_read_like_a_tom_clancy_novel.html
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Might have something to do with the Germany raid.

"On Friday, a retired top Air Force intelligence analyst stated with certainty during an interview that special forces had secured a CIA-run facility in Germany that had computers showing election manipulation. If this report is real, we are witnessing the biggest coup attempt, sabotage, and treason in American history. No matter what, though, because this report is out there and comes from serious people, it deserves serious investigation."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/new_reports_about_election_manipulation_read_like_a_tom_clancy_novel.html

I don’t know if the kraken exists, but if it did it’d be tracking IP traffic to nefarious locations and seizing it with special forces.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Anybody watch the hearings in AZ or PA? Cluster-Fuckery of the highest order.

How the fuck can anyone have any confidence in the integrity of the vote in those two states? Unimaginable incompetence.

This is a thought I can get behind. I do not believe the massive conspiracy of voter fraud and a coup. I do believe the COVID made changes to encourage mail in voting that states weren't prepared to handle properly.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

How the fuck can anyone have any confidence in the integrity of the vote in those two states? Unimaginable incompetence.

This is a thought I can get behind. I do not believe the massive conspiracy of voter fraud and a coup. I do believe the COVID made changes to encourage mail in voting that states weren't prepared to handle properly.
    Which is exactly what was predicted would happen.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875

Have watched them both.

Actually put in the work to examine the testimony instead of knee jerking straight to AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN like most of the leftist clowns who haven't done shit educating themselves.

Because, well, AAARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN!!

• Options

Have watched them both.

Actually put in the work to examine the testimony instead of knee jerking straight to AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN like most of the leftist clowns who haven't done shit educating themselves.

Because, well, AAARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN!!

Your aaarghs are not the same without the Hulk. Please bring him back, for emphasis.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    edited November 2020

It's the same old, same old, where Dems want to allow anyone to vote anywhere and just give any and all the benefit of the doubt that no malarkey will happen despite few, if any, safeguards or consequences, whereas the Reps want the process to be more secure to prohibit and deter illegal voting.

The Narrative in the MSM will always be the same: Dems want more participation, while Reps want to suppress the vote.

Been hearing this shit my entire life. You'd think, by 2020, with cameras, iPhones, bar codes, RFID tags, etc., we'd have this shit dialed in. But no.
  • Options
    angusangus Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker Photogenic
    jecornel said:

angus said:

Yep, FBI is on it! Timcast breaking news and cashing in on on those of you still in denial and clicking on another Trumpster FOS. Really looking forward to the
    EPIC reveals such fine journalists will bring to the table soon. GFY's

Was 2016 legit in your mind?
    Yep. I didn't vote for Trump as he smelled worse to me than Hillary though not by much.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why all voting shouldn’t be done in person with identification cards.

If your vote matters to you, you’ll show up, flash ID, and drop it off. If it doesn’t matter to you, you won’t.

And if it doesn’t matter to you, it shouldn’t matter to the rest of us who actually care about the outcome.

We should be restricting absentee ballots. We should be doing away with mail-in voting, which only promotes participation from the unengaged at best, and paves the way for fraud, at worst.

What’s next? Online voting, via an app? I mean get the fuck outta here. We are talking about 1hr out of one day every 4 years. If you can’t be bothered to be there and participate, FUCK OFF.

Let those of us who care make the decisions for you.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why all voting shouldn’t be done in person with identification cards.

If your vote matters to you, you’ll show up, flash ID, and drop it off. If it doesn’t matter to you, you won’t.

And if it doesn’t matter to you, it shouldn’t matter to the rest of us who actually care about the outcome.

We should be restricting absentee ballots. We should be doing away with mail-in voting, which only promotes participation from the unengaged at best, and paves the way for fraud, at worst.

What’s next? Online voting, via an app? I mean get the fuck outta here. We are talking about 1hr out of one day every 4 years. If you can’t be bothered to be there and participate, FUCK OFF.

Let those of us who care make the decisions for you.

Make it a holiday, go vote then get drunk simple as that
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Or just have federal election laws that govern the process for national elections. State and local can do whatever they like.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I'm sticking with my earlier position, regardless. Any party that would fraudulently fabricate a Russian Conspiracy, lie under oath in affidavits, alter and tamper with evidence before a federal FISA court, and vote to impeach a properly elected sitting president on false, fraudulent grounds, would certainly throw an election if given the opportunity.

And that's what you Libs have to live with: You voted for the criminal party.

Toss in willingly smear someone as a gang rapist all with zero evidence to support it in order to keep them off the Supreme Court. The Rats have shown us over and over again that the have no shame and no integrity.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I'm sticking with my earlier position, regardless. Any party that would fraudulently fabricate a Russian Conspiracy, lie under oath in affidavits, alter and tamper with evidence before a federal FISA court, and vote to impeach a properly elected sitting president on false, fraudulent grounds, would certainly throw an election if given the opportunity.

And that's what you Libs have to live with: You voted for the criminal party.

Toss in willingly smear someone as a gang rapist all with zero evidence to support it in order to keep them off the Supreme Court. The Rats have shown us over and over again that the have no shame and no integrity.
    They certainly hate the idea of Due Process, which is a cornerstone of our Constitution.

Fuck Obama in both ears for setting up illegal, unconstitutional kangaroo courts at colleges across the land to convict and expel supposed "sexual assault" perpetrators without allowing the accused to confront, cross examine, or even question the alleged victims.

Want grounds for Impeachment? That shit alone would suffice. But nooooooooo. Instead we get zero evidence, spying on opposing campaigns - worse than Watergate - and criminals like Comey, McCabe and Adam Schiff, all of whom should be behind bars, right now.