Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI Has FINALLY Begun Investigating Voter Fraud, Democrats Underestimating Trump Is Their Undoing

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit OAN is breaking it!! Then it’s legit. Biiiig if true, but it’s OAN so we know it is.
    Another leftard who doesn't know how the internet works. Remember when the MSM broke the Hunter Biden/Bought and paid for Slo Joe Biden story on chicom? Me either, but OAN. Geezus, what a tool. It's like leftards are inbred idiots.
    I'd put OAN up against CNN in terms of accuracy any day of the week.
    I’m sure you would. Says more about you.
    If you watch CNN, you're an idiot and even CNN knows you're an idiot. CNN knows its viewers are stupid and will believe anything they say. It's a built-in feature of their business model.
    Lol your naïveté to the media world is unfortunate but not surprising. If you don’t think every media, and definitely social media, outlet is trying to sucker in their audience then I simply don’t know what to tell you. A major problem with you magatards is the black and white way you look at the world. A clue for you, almost everything is grey.
    Actually very little in life is grey, but that's what spineless jellyfish tell themselves to feel better and avoid taking any position that requires a nut sack.

Keep it coming, dupe.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    Holy shit OAN is breaking it!! Then it’s legit. Biiiig if true, but it’s OAN so we know it is.
    Another leftard who doesn't know how the internet works. Remember when the MSM broke the Hunter Biden/Bought and paid for Slo Joe Biden story on chicom? Me either, but OAN. Geezus, what a tool. It's like leftards are inbred idiots.
    If you watch CNN, you're an idiot and even CNN knows you're an idiot. CNN knows its viewers are stupid and will believe anything they say. It's a built-in feature of their business model.
    Lol your naïveté to the media world is unfortunate but not surprising. If you don’t think every media, and definitely social media, outlet is trying to sucker in their audience then I simply don’t know what to tell you. A major problem with you magatards is the black and white way you look at the world. A clue for you, almost everything is grey.
    Actually very little in life is grey, but that's what spineless jellyfish tell themselves to feel better and avoid taking any position that requires a nut sack.

Keep it coming, dupe.
    Spoken like a true naive ideologue. Enjoy your small world.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Keep it coming, dupe.
    Spoken like a true naive ideologue. Enjoy your small world.
    Will do, ankle biter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    And it speaks volumes about you that you didn't cite a single fucking thing to refute anything I said. CNN has been caught pushing more bullshit stories over the past 4 years than any other news organization outside of MSNBC.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    Remember when an internet conspiracy theory got picked up by a major news network, is that your question? I mean it happens but hopefully not often. But if you’re idea of legit news is OAN then you’ll believe anything.
    I remember CNN on the pee pee and impeachment stuff. And didn't they just run with the cash for pardon story too? Strange how none of them were true.
    No disagreement here. As I said it happens, just hopefully not often. A honest company will follow up and admit their mistake. Has OAN, Newsmax, or any of the other “news” outlets admitted they were wrong on the many false stories of voter fraud they reported? Fox suddenly realized how far off the reservation the right wing nuts were getting and smartly decided they needed to moderate themselves, of course now magatards hate Fox.
    CNN pushed the Russian collusion lie for over 3 years. They've still never admitted they were wrong. Jake Tapper has never retracted his support for the Steele Dossier. How many discredited people like Brennan and Clapper and McCabe are now employed by CNN?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    Remember when an internet conspiracy theory got picked up by a major news network, is that your question? I mean it happens but hopefully not often. But if you’re idea of legit news is OAN then you’ll believe anything.
    I remember CNN on the pee pee and impeachment stuff. And didn't they just run with the cash for pardon story too? Strange how none of them were true.
    BTW I still want to believe this is true. Buying Russian hookers to pee pee on you is exactly what filthy rich men should do. I respect trump a little more if he did.
    So you're admitting you're a pervert and you want to think it's okay because there's other perverts out there in the world.

Sorry, perv, but your confession is on the record.
    lol

What a little bitch you are.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Keep it coming, dupe.
    Did you take a hard line at the school bored meetings? Did they have a machine gun nest for you to charge?

lol

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    And it speaks volumes about you that you didn't cite a single fucking thing to refute anything I said. CNN has been caught pushing more bullshit stories over the past 4 years than any other news organization outside of MSNBC.
    It’s true because I said it on the internet. 99% of people know that.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Keep it coming, dupe.
    Did you take a hard line at the school bored meetings? Did they have a machine gun nest for you to charge?

lol

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    BTW I still want to believe this is true. Buying Russian hookers to pee pee on you is exactly what filthy rich men should do. I respect trump a little more if he did.
    So you're admitting you're a pervert and you want to think it's okay because there's other perverts out there in the world.

Sorry, perv, but your confession is on the record.
    lol

What a little bitch you are.

Defending perverts is your bag, @dflea. Nice work.

And why are you so jealous of public speakers? Because you're a gutless little worm?