Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great comebacks

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'm relieved to hear that Don James wasn't immune from the occasional trip-over-your-own-dick decisions. Last night's delay of game penalty instead of taking a timeout was so wildly incompetent I briefly considered that Jimmy may not have the fast-paced aptitude to survive in this game. But maybe that's just it. In a sport that is high-intensity and high-pressure, even the best coaches are bound to turn into complete momentary retards from time to time.

Don James was not perfect in gameday situations. I wonder what things would have looked like if there was social media and message boards back then. How would we have reacted to the way some games were called. We would have wanted him fired multiple times.

I still remember the 1990 Colorado game, where the Huskies were inside the Colorado 10 and went with 4 straight pass attempts to try to score the a game-winning touchdown. That was a head-scratcher, especially since the Huskies had a good running game. The other game that sticks out for me was the 1992 "Snow Bowl" Apple Cup. They kept trying to run the ball with Kaufman, but it was hard for him to make his cuts and turn the corner around the end. The Huskies were having success running the ball up the gut with Darius Turner. They decided to abandon this and to this day I don't know why. I remember talking to some cuog frens back then and they wondered the same thing.

Either Gaspard or Bailey dropped a perfect pass in the end zone that would have beat Colorado
    Gaspard

That Stanford game i was so disgusted i got in the car and headed to my go to glory hole for some pitty sex. Got the dial turned just in time to hear rondeau call the touchdown to Robbins. Pity sex turned into celebration sex.

Victory coitus fren

@RaceBannon the 2000 game vs cal and the 93/94 season were great too. Typical tui game and Huard led them back from a 23-3 deficit in late 3rd quarter

This is when our players expected to never lose to
    Cal.

The 1993 Cal game was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. Damon had like 6 TO's in that game but Big Dick Morrissed his way to a happy ending.

Pretty sure that was the one when Komo 4 (BUTTFUCKER!) took a call from Brock postgame and Damon recruited him live on the air.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam

That Stanford game i was so disgusted i got in the car and headed to my go to glory hole for some pitty sex. Got the dial turned just in time to hear rondeau call the touchdown to Robbins. Pity sex turned into celebration sex.

You misspelled victory coitus.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

You misspelled victory coitus.

What are the odds prestons parents know these videos exist on YouTube?
    You’re probably better asking for the odds Pweston’s parents know YouTube exists.