Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thots RE: Utah Win

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,143
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Can't stop watching the blitzer (Ulo?) in the last clip. His choppy side to side running style (maybe it's the low framerate) implies that he needs to take a massive dump, or already has. Woof!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

For everyone who has been frustrated with Asa seeming to avoid contact, I wanted to point out this play again. Obviously Molden played it amazing, but peep Alex Cook. He was flying in and looking to deliver a knock out. Had the runner not been first hit by Molden, Cook would have blown him up.

Encouraging, especially when considering that Lake said Cook won the job because he’s an enforcer. Would like to see this continue.

As for Asa, this is the kind of play I want to see from him. He was soft against Utah, bailing out on the Bentley TD scramble, but against Arizona he had two breakups across the middle. More of Arizona Asa, less of Utah Asa.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

For everyone who has been frustrated with Asa seeming to avoid contact, I wanted to point out this play again. Obviously Molden played it amazing, but peep Alex Cook. He was flying in and looking to deliver a knock out. Had the runner not been first hit by Molden, Cook would have blown him up.

Encouraging, especially when considering that Lake said Cook won the job because he’s an enforcer. Would like to see this continue.

As for Asa, this is the kind of play I want to see from him. He was soft against Utah, bailing out on the Bentley TD scramble, but against Arizona he had two breakups across the middle. More of Arizona Asa, less of Utah Asa.

It’s almost like he’s a sophomore in his 3rd start. LIPO assholes.
  • Options

Good. That guy gets it.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited November 2020

It’s almost like it’s pretty clear I’ve been a pro Asa guy the whole time, poasting about how he is a leader during fall camp and has a bright future. I was merely addressing other people’s concerns and giving an example of what I want to see out of him. I even included examples of his good performance against Arizona. I’ve yet to shit on the kid.

Edit: I was also using the opportunity to highlight good play by Cook, who many have expressed concern with as well. I’m not your enemy, fren.
  • Options

It’s almost like it’s pretty clear I’ve been a pro Asa guy the whole time, poasting about how he is a leader during fall camp and has a bright future. I was merely addressing other people’s concerns and giving an example of what I want to see out of him. I even included examples of his good performance against Arizona. I’ve yet to shit on the kid.

Edit: I was also using the opportunity to highlight good play by Cook, who many have expressed concern with as well. I’m not your enemy, fren.
    I wasn’t talking about you. Just the bored in general.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

FireCohen said:

Spam chancellor is soft until he isn’t

One of your better efforts. Thank you. Just call it how it is. Once he starts making plays and not being a pussy, I’ll give him props.
    Players dont often go from soft pussy to big dick swinger.

When I watch back plays, I dont see a guy confused by the offensive scheme, taking wrong angles because the speed difference, or a step slow because he is over thinking things. Its not a matter of struggling to get into the game or just getting overpowered. I see a guy unwilling to even attempt to be physical.

Asa is supposed to be the 6'3" hard hitting safety that has it really fucking easy given how good the corners are. He played in every game last year except Cal (12 games).

Its not a physical or experience issue... its clearly his mentality.

Asa is easily one of the most infuriating players to watch this year, Olofosohioio is sprinting from Alaska to make tackles, Undersized molden is constantly throwing himself into the pile, ZTF is balling out, the corners are some of the best in the country and Asa is the weak link on the defense, mostly because he is fagging out not because he doesnt have the physical ability to play football.

Worst safety since Tripper Johnson.