Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crabtree on Sherman "He made one play all game"

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I know you're being sarcastic, because Sark is going to learn really fast that USC has a salary cap.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,662
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agree on Earl Thomas, what a fucking player.
  • Options
    Crabtree in 8 career games against the Seahawks has zero career touchdowns.

Sherman made the play of the year and was only thrown to I think literally two times the entire game.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    haie said:

and Chancellor, remember when everyone was saying we overpayed for him. He is outpreforming that contract
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

haie said:

and Chancellor, remember when everyone was saying we overpayed for him. He is outpreforming that contract
    He isn't good in coverage, everyone says so. They always have great video evidence to support that claim too, as in they don't have anything. He is a huge safety so lets automatically assume all he does is hit people hard.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

haie said:

Cam was the best safety on the field Sunday. Best game I ever saw him play, and the worst I've ever seen Earl (not that he was bad, just the worst I've seen him).

They complement each other so well. Ridiculous combo.

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Cam was the best safety on the field Sunday. Best game I ever saw him play, and the worst I've ever seen Earl (not that he was bad, just the worst I've seen him).

Earl did tip that ball on the touchdown pass to Boldin though. 9 out of 10 times that probably results in an incompletion. Boldin just made an awesome catch.
  • Options

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Earl did tip that ball on the touchdown pass to Boldin though. 9 out of 10 times that probably results in an incompletion. Boldin just made an awesome catch.
    I don't know, that tip didn't affect the flight of the ball much at all. I agree it was a great catch (and an even better throw), but I don't think Earl's tip was that significant.

Again, not knocking the guy, he's an incredible player. Just didn't really make his usual handful of amazing plays. Wasn't a bad game, just a bad game for his lofty standards.

Chancellor, OTOH, was everywhere. Raced Kaepernick down from behind on the 50 yarder, blew up Boldin, caused the alligator arms from Crabtree, made the great pick. Just an amazing game for Cam.

• Options

dhdawg said:

haie said:

He isn't good in coverage, everyone says so. They always have great video evidence to support that claim too, as in they don't have anything. He is a huge safety so lets automatically assume all he does is hit people hard.
    Dilfer is still waiting for him to get exposed in coverage. He actually admitted his mistake on judging this team only on film the other day. He says when he saw it in person he realized what makes this team great doesn't show up on film
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Dilfer is still waiting for him to get exposed in coverage. He actually admitted his mistake on judging this team only on film the other day. He says when he saw it in person he realized what makes this team great doesn't show up on film
    Yea but it isn't just Dilfer, I know a couple 49er fans and every time we play they say they are going to attack Kam because of how bad his coverage skills are. They have no rebuttal when asked to name a game or play that shows this. I am sure he isn't the best but as I have said people only say this because he is so big for the position.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Yea but it isn't just Dilfer, I know a couple 49er fans and every time we play they say they are going to attack Kam because of how bad his coverage skills are. They have no rebuttal when asked to name a game or play that shows this. I am sure he isn't the best but as I have said people only say this because he is so big for the position.
    Vernon Davis respects his coverage skills

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,078
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was just one play. And according to Skip Bayless and the angry Stephen A Smith, if you take away the one pass to Kearse, because there was an offside and it was a free play, the Niner defense shut out Seattle and SF won the game.

Fucking stupid.

SF got a fumble from Wilson on the first play of the game which took the crowd out of the game the rest of the way, built a lead to keep it quiet, shut down the Hawks in the redzone, and then threw up all over themselves in the 4th quarter to lose the game.

But it was just one play.

I agree with Dan Patrick that SF looked like the better team but Seattle won the fucking game when it counted.

I don't think the SB is even close
  • Options

I agree with Dan Patrick that SF looked like the better team but Seattle won the fucking game when it counted.

I don't understand this, I think the difference between the two teams is minuscule. The "neutral field 49ers are better" argument is funny too because the Seahawks only lost to them by 2 on a game winning drive in Candlestick when they were on this tear. Seattle played far from perfect and so did SF but it was a great game.

Seattle won and that is all that matters.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Every time "we" play. Lol!
  • Options

It was just one play. And according to Skip Bayless and the angry Stephen A Smith, if you take away the one pass to Kearse, because there was an offside and it was a free play, the Niner defense shut out Seattle and SF won the game.

Fucking stupid.

SF got a fumble from Wilson on the first play of the game which took the crowd out of the game the rest of the way, built a lead to keep it quiet, shut down the Hawks in the redzone, and then threw up all over themselves in the 4th quarter to lose the game.

But it was just one play.

I don't think the SB is even close

Does skip still think talib > Sherman and Blount > lynch? Skipfs
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

Selectively removing key plays from the game to prove that your team is better is nearly "I don't think the final score is indicative of where their program is compared to ours" FS.

Skip and SAS are obsessed with the Niners and it hurt them deep that they lost. SAS had them as the SB winners before the season and Skip had them playing the Patriots and losing in the SB I believe.

At the beginning of last week they were picking the Seahawks and then throughout the week they dug up ridiculous stats and used them to change their opinion.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

That's because they only threw on him once the entire game.

Who would have thought that the new Deion Sanders would hail from fucking Stanford?

I'd still take Sanders in the return game though.

Yeah, but I'd take Sherman in run support.

Deion's the best of all time, but Sherman's pretty damn good.

To be fair, Sherman is going to need to play at the highest levels for many more years before comparing him to Deion is even worth talking about. Sherman is a friggin baller, and if he is still eating guys up like this in 5-6 years, then we can break out the Deion comparisons. I was never huge fan of Deion, but damn man, that guy was dynamite and the best cover corner for a decade.
    Why weren't you a Deion fan? He wasn't classy?
    You know I am a big fan of classy.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

I don't know, that tip didn't affect the flight of the ball much at all. I agree it was a great catch (and an even better throw), but I don't think Earl's tip was that significant.

Again, not knocking the guy, he's an incredible player. Just didn't really make his usual handful of amazing plays. Wasn't a bad game, just a bad game for his lofty standards.

Chancellor, OTOH, was everywhere. Raced Kaepernick down from behind on the 50 yarder, blew up Boldin, caused the alligator arms from Crabtree, made the great pick. Just an amazing game for Cam.

dont forget about blowing davis' fucking head off

Kam is the fucking man