Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crabtree on Sherman "He made one play all game"

13»

Comments

• Options
    phineas said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

haie said:

Agree on Earl Thomas, what a fucking player.

and Chancellor, remember when everyone was saying we overpayed for him. He is outpreforming that contract
    Cam was the best safety on the field Sunday. Best game I ever saw him play, and the worst I've ever seen Earl (not that he was bad, just the worst I've seen him).

They complement each other so well. Ridiculous combo.

Earl did tip that ball on the touchdown pass to Boldin though. 9 out of 10 times that probably results in an incompletion. Boldin just made an awesome catch.
    I don't know, that tip didn't affect the flight of the ball much at all. I agree it was a great catch (and an even better throw), but I don't think Earl's tip was that significant.

Again, not knocking the guy, he's an incredible player. Just didn't really make his usual handful of amazing plays. Wasn't a bad game, just a bad game for his lofty standards.

Chancellor, OTOH, was everywhere. Raced Kaepernick down from behind on the 50 yarder, blew up Boldin, caused the alligator arms from Crabtree, made the great pick. Just an amazing game for Cam.

dont forget about blowing davis' fucking head off

Kam is the fucking man
    Kam is in his head now. I feel like every game he lays out Davis at least once and that is why Davis is often a non factor against the Seahawks.

The 49ers in the last two years(5 games) have failed to score 20 points against the Seahawks D. Their two wins were defensive battles and the offense had little to do with the victory.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,082
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    "He only made one play all game." That's shit a loser says. Which reminds me of something Sark said...actually, it doesn't. But Sark is a loser, so maybe that's all it reminded me of.
  • Options

If you take away both of the Seahawks touchdown and Kaepernicks turnovers in the 4th quarter it is a completely different game.

I really don't miss that when Doogs would justify Sark not giving Polk the ball more. It was always if you take away this run and that run along with this other run Polk was only averaging 2.3 yards per carry so you really can't blame him for giving Polk only 16 carries.
  • Options
    DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Testing 1 First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

In 2007 , Washington lost 5 games by 7 or fewer. According to Stephen A, you can take away one TD if you don't agree with how it was scored.

Therefore, this was actually a Rose Bowl team. We may have fired Ty too fast.

It was just one play. And according to Skip Bayless and the angry Stephen A Smith, if you take away the one pass to Kearse, because there was an offside and it was a free play, the Niner defense shut out Seattle and SF won the game.

Fucking stupid.

SF got a fumble from Wilson on the first play of the game which took the crowd out of the game the rest of the way, built a lead to keep it quiet, shut down the Hawks in the redzone, and then threw up all over themselves in the 4th quarter to lose the game.

But it was just one play.

I agree with Dan Patrick that SF looked like the better team but Seattle won the fucking game when it counted.

I don't think the SB is even close

• Options
    DeLarry said:

In 2007 , Washington lost 5 games by 7 or fewer. According to Stephen A, you can take away one TD if you don't agree with how it was scored.

Therefore, this was actually a Rose Bowl team. We may have fired Ty too fast.

It was just one play. And according to Skip Bayless and the angry Stephen A Smith, if you take away the one pass to Kearse, because there was an offside and it was a free play, the Niner defense shut out Seattle and SF won the game.

Fucking stupid.

SF got a fumble from Wilson on the first play of the game which took the crowd out of the game the rest of the way, built a lead to keep it quiet, shut down the Hawks in the redzone, and then threw up all over themselves in the 4th quarter to lose the game.

But it was just one play.

I agree with Dan Patrick that SF looked like the better team but Seattle won the fucking game when it counted.

I don't think the SB is even close

Guarantee Stephen A would have been a supporter of year four for Ty and blast ND for being racist for firing him after year three.