Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Main problem with the Seahawks in the Super Bowl...

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

How about just watch a football game? How long have you lived in Seattle you hypocritical cunt? Of course you'll say you're a native But no native would keep on with this. 95% of you bitches prolly weren't born here so stop the superiority thing. I'm native, Derek might be, but who the fuck else. Most of you prolly went to 9'ers games as kids. Fuck off

Grow up on Delridge, then pop off.

Live with a drug dealer on Delridge, then pop off.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Who is Delridge? Does he poast here?
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    The best part about Sherman's comments is that 12's are now freaking out over the "lack of class" and other stupid shit like that. The one thing that 12's care more about than a Super Bowl appearance is making sure every other fan base likes their team just like they do.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2014

Be APAG's single mom/drug dealer on Delridge, then pop off.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    edited January 2014

The best part about Sherman's comments is that 12's are now freaking out over the "lack of class" and other stupid shit like that. The one thing that 12's care more about than a Super Bowl appearance is making sure every other fan base likes their team just like they do.

From what I've seen, a lot of the people freaking out are the suburban housewife "fans" who probably couldn't name a player during the 2011 team season. They don't really understand how the NFL works and here's this brash dreadlocked guy who talks the whole game. It's just too much. Just go back to buying jewelry on your husband's credit card And leave football for the real fans.

From what I've seen, a lot of the people freaking out are the suburban housewife "fans" who probably couldn't name a player during the 2011 team season. They don't really understand how the NFL works and here's this brash dreadlocked guy who talks the whole game. It's just too much. Just go back to buying jewelry on your husband's credit card And leave football for the real fans.
    Agree. You also need to include the "fans" who jumped on the 2005 bandwagon. They are used to following the high character pussies Holmgren coached that perennially went 9-7 (NFL version of 7-6) after getting smashed by Pittsburgh. They couldn't possibly want Sherman following a gentleman like Matt Hasselbeck as the face of the franchise.

Also, Sherman trash talk >>>>>> Hasselbeck trash talk.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaJZwYPe7Cc
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Agree. You also need to include the "fans" who jumped on the 2005 bandwagon. They are used to following the high character pussies Holmgren coached that perennially went 9-7 (NFL version of 7-6) after getting smashed by Pittsburgh. They couldn't possibly want Sherman following a gentleman like Matt Hasselbeck as the face of the franchise.

Ahhh .... memories
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Is putting up with all of the bandwagon, douchebag 12th Man bullshit fans until it's over.

Oh yeah... GO DAWGS!!!

Not at all. The real problem is that a super bowl title here will forever bury the 1991 Washington Huskies as the sports topic of choice for those 40 and over. Finally, they will die.

And finally nobody will care and then, finally, the collective might demand a winner out of Montlake.

I see no issues. To point out that NFL fans have bandwagon tendencies is to tell me heat is hot.
    Really? Another Husky Heritage fist swallowed by your rotted coogercunt crotch is still all you got. You need a new dildoe to exercise on.

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Problems that arise from the Seahawks being in the Super Bowel are good problems to have. I'd gladly tolerate douchebag fans if it meant the team consistently kicks ass.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

Is putting up with all of the bandwagon, douchebag 12th Man bullshit fans until it's over.

Oh yeah... GO DAWGS!!!

Not at all. The real problem is that a super bowl title here will forever bury the 1991 Washington Huskies as the sports topic of choice for those 40 and over. Finally, they will die.

And finally nobody will care and then, finally, the collective might demand a winner out of Montlake.

I see no issues. To point out that NFL fans have bandwagon tendencies is to tell me heat is hot.

Really? Another Husky Heritage fist swallowed by your rotted coogercunt crotch is still all you got. You need a new dildoe to exercise on.

• dhdawg said:

For the most part being a sports fan is fucking miserable. You often are left disappointed and as a Seattle sports fan that is what you are brought up with.

So to have a team play in a Super Bowl is pretty exciting. When you are in a loser sports town it makes it even more sweet as I haven't seen a sports team like this since the 1991 Huskies.

You hear their comments still about the ATL loss like it's still driving their motivation? Reminds me of 1991 where they were still talking about UCLA from 1990. This team has a chip on their shoulder and plays the game right.

I'm going to be full blown homer as for once these next two weeks will be fun to be a sports fan which growing up in Seattle is usually not the case.

what this team feels like is an anti seattle. Perfectly willing to wear the black hat, cocky, arrogant, and fucking good.
    When kaepernick got to the 20 it felt like a classic seattle choke, but they made the play. I doubt a holmgren team makes that play
    A Holmgren team would never have given half of this current roster a chance. Richard Sherman wouldn't have been touched with Holmgren or if he did he would have stunted him.

I'm glad that this team isn't your typical Seattle PC family friendly team. This team also wins which I don't think is a coincidence at all.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

For the most part being a sports fan is fucking miserable. You often are left disappointed and as a Seattle sports fan that is what you are brought up with.

So to have a team play in a Super Bowl is pretty exciting. When you are in a loser sports town it makes it even more sweet as I haven't seen a sports team like this since the 1991 Huskies.

You hear their comments still about the ATL loss like it's still driving their motivation? Reminds me of 1991 where they were still talking about UCLA from 1990. This team has a chip on their shoulder and plays the game right.

I'm going to be full blown homer as for once these next two weeks will be fun to be a sports fan which growing up in Seattle is usually not the case.

what this team feels like is an anti seattle. Perfectly willing to wear the black hat, cocky, arrogant, and fucking good.
    When kaepernick got to the 20 it felt like a classic seattle choke, but they made the play. I doubt a holmgren team makes that play
    A Holmgren team would never have given half of this current roster a chance. Richard Sherman wouldn't have been touched with Holmgren or if he did he would have stunted him.

I'm glad that this team isn't your typical Seattle PC family friendly team. This team also wins which I don't think is a coincidence at all.
    this coach/gm are willing to think outside the box. Take Holmgren/Ruskell for example.
    Wilson would be too short, Baldwin would be too short, maxwell and sherman would be too big, Chancellor too big, earl too small, tate too short.
    What this team has pretty much said is fuck conventional wisdom we're gonna win our way, and I love it
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that's why I've learned to ignore every draft pundit when it comes to this team
    dhdawg said:

A Holmgren team wouldn't have survived this year's NFC West (Hasselbeck would have been on IR with an injured vagina). I agree though, this is the best sports team I've seen in Seattle since the 91 Huskies. Most Seattle fans also love the Sherman incident, which is great to see. I was afraid the pussified city would ask him to write a written letter of apology or something. Go full heel or GTFO.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

regardless the outcome thats still one of my favorite seahawk moments. finally someone showing a semblance of balls on an otherwise cowardly franchise
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I like this team a lot more than the 05 SB team. This defense is so much fun to watch in a pussified NFL that caters to shoot outs. It has that edge that people like to use to villainize them and it is awesome.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

That's what I like about Sherman so much.
    He talks 24 /7, he's loud, but he can back it up. I can't remember too many people from the Seattle sports scene like that. Danny Fortson was a little but he didn't have the all-star talent.

Seattle has had so many loser and mediocre teams my whole life that I welcome it.