Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Main problem with the Seahawks in the Super Bowl...

Is putting up with all of the bandwagon, douchebag 12th Man bullshit fans until it's over.

Oh yeah... GO DAWGS!!!

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    just ignore them, it's a lot better than hearing more "quest for six" bullshit and having it shoved in your face.
    Stuff like this is rare for seattle, don't let the fans ruin it
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    "Quest for One"
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    I was just about at the tipping pt. but the SB is worth it. I think the "mark as spam" feature is an excellent tool. Use it for the bandwagon fags (75k).
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Whatever, it's a team for guys who wanna back a northwest football team but didn't go to UW/WSU. Dawgs >>>> Hawks in my book and we have a national championship and they want a super bowl. Plus it's fun watching Earl Thomas and good for fucking Kearse on that TD catch.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Just enjoy it and let the 12's 12.

95% of our fanbase does not know Patera from Herrera, and I don't care.

Just enjoy it.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited January 2014
    Looking forward to media day with Sherm.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Seattle has a good pro football crowd cramming into a great stadium. The enthusiasm and noise coming through my TV/Home Theater surround sound can only serve to help me feel like I'm there. What's puzzling to me is how it is that anybody annoyed by the 12th man and the passion of Seahawk fans can hangout around here pretending to be football fans of any kind. What the Clink has is what the NFL provides....... like the incoming tide that once washed the flats that the place is built on.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

How about just watch a football game? How long have you lived in Seattle you hypocritical cunt? Of course you'll say you're a native But no native would keep on with this. 95% of you bitches prolly weren't born here so stop the superiority thing. I'm native, Derek might be, but who the fuck else. Most of you prolly went to 9'ers games as kids. Fuck off

Grow up on Delridge, then pop off.

• dnc said:

How about just watch a football game? How long have you lived in Seattle you hypocritical cunt? Of course you'll say you're a native But no native would keep on with this. 95% of you bitches prolly weren't born here so stop the superiority thing. I'm native, Derek might be, but who the fuck else. Most of you prolly went to 9'ers games as kids. Fuck off

Grow up on Delridge, then pop off.

"Pop"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

I have more Alaska-Yukon Exposition emigrated Seattle blood in my pinkie toe than you do in your...assuming...
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited January 2014
    What the Seahawks have going on right now including the Seaoogiest of Seaoogs, reminds me of what Don James had built back in '91... only sleazier.
    haie said:

Whatever, it's a team for guys who wanna back a northwest football team but didn't go to UW/WSU. Dawgs >>>> Hawks in my book and we have a national championship and they want a super bowl. Plus it's fun watching Earl Thomas and good for fucking Kearse on that TD catch.

I don't remember any Husky tailgates that resembled the shear debauchery occurring at the tailgate on Occidental Avenue 2 hours before kickoff yesterday... THAT was fucking awesome.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Is putting up with all of the bandwagon, douchebag 12th Man bullshit fans until it's over.

Oh yeah... GO DAWGS!!!

Not at all. The real problem is that a super bowl title here will forever bury the 1991 Washington Huskies as the sports topic of choice for those 40 and over. Finally, they will die.

And finally nobody will care and then, finally, the collective might demand a winner out of Montlake.

I see no issues. To point out that NFL fans have bandwagon tendencies is to tell me heat is hot.

Oh yeah... GO DAWGS!!!

Not at all. The real problem is that a super bowl title here will forever bury the 1991 Washington Huskies as the sports topic of choice for those 40 and over. Finally, they will die.

And finally nobody will care and then, finally, the collective might demand a winner out of Montlake.forget about Husky Football altogether

I see no issues. To point out that NFL fans have bandwagon tendencies is to tell me heat is hot.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

haie said:

I don't remember any Husky tailgates that resembled the shear debauchery occurring at the tailgate on Occidental Avenue 2 hours before kickoff yesterday... THAT was fucking awesome.
    Without pictures or video, I can only assume this is what was happening there yesterday:

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Looks like a candid shot of mariners fans tailgating on stitch and pitch night