Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Main problem with the Seahawks in the Super Bowl...

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dhdawg said:

For the most part being a sports fan is fucking miserable. You often are left disappointed and as a Seattle sports fan that is what you are brought up with.

So to have a team play in a Super Bowl is pretty exciting. When you are in a loser sports town it makes it even more sweet as I haven't seen a sports team like this since the 1991 Huskies.

You hear their comments still about the ATL loss like it's still driving their motivation? Reminds me of 1991 where they were still talking about UCLA from 1990. This team has a chip on their shoulder and plays the game right.

I'm going to be full blown homer as for once these next two weeks will be fun to be a sports fan which growing up in Seattle is usually not the case.

what this team feels like is an anti seattle. Perfectly willing to wear the black hat, cocky, arrogant, and fucking good.
    When kaepernick got to the 20 it felt like a classic seattle choke, but they made the play. I doubt a holmgren team makes that play
    That's what I like about Sherman so much.
    He talks 24 /7, he's loud, but he can back it up. I can't remember too many people from the Seattle sports scene like that. Danny Fortson was a little but he didn't have the all-star talent.

Seattle has had so many loser and mediocre teams my whole life that I welcome it.