Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Trump's appeal bitch slapped

13»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Plenty of lawsuits left. Not worried.

Plenty of shit coming to light that the left cheated on a massive scale but you maroons are good with that. When are country is full of self serving dipshits it isn't really a nation of laws anymore for the dipshit side. We'll get it straightened out one way or another.

Well then I look forward to the smoking gun that’s sure to be presented in a court of law that will prove this. It’s coming, right?

Do you have an estimate of when you WILL be worried?
    Lot's of time as well since the results are such a mess. 780% over vote in some precincts? How can an election committee explain stuff like that. Glad you commies like legal elections.
    I explain it like this.

It didn't happen, and you're full of shit and stupid.
    All happened. People see it. Bout everyone is as dumb as you. But Hell a good sized dog stacks shit tall as you.

It's about our country not Trump. That you are willing to allow the obvious election fraud to get what you think you want is disgusting and un-American.
    There is no fucking "obvious election fraud" you idiot. The GOP legislatures in most of the swing states prohibited counting of mailed ballots until after Nov. 3rd. That's why you saw the late increase. You may have heard: there is a fucking pandemic. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USED MAIL VOTING. A lot of rural voters who voted for Trump voted in person. Cities mailed it in. Their registration was checked, usually signatures were matched. There were audits. IT'S OVER.
    Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll believe it after a while.
    You seem to keep telling yourself there’s mass fraud in an effort to excuse Trump’s loss.

Personally I can’t wait for these bombshell lawsuits since the first dozen or so have been laughed out of court.

It’s really fascinating mental gymnastics, but I get it, this gets you through the next few years. It used to perplex me since literally no one will remember there being legitimate fraud proven in court, but I get it now. It’s a mental health thing. Keep up with it and hang in there.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

Wait til Trump gets his judges in there! Oh wait..

The Trumptards are silent on this. Silly "hearings" in hotel conference centers are not legal cases! -- although the Rudy/Trump liar team try to conflate the two, it ain't going to cut it.
    Additionally, 1,700,492 affidavits that weren’t made under penalty of perjury also are not evidence.
    Is your contention that affidavits do not contain disclosures and affirmation of perjury penalties?

Is @MelloDawg saying that sworn first-hand affidavits presented to a court as evidence are exempt from perjury charges? Is that what he’s saying?
    If there’s no perjury language, sure. To be fair, I haven’t seen the affidavits so it may have the language in it. Semantics really at this point in the argument over whether or not it’s evidence.

Anyway, I’m sure they’ll be admitted and argued and all that.
    So you’re talking out of your ass and trying to pass it off as fact.

Good to know.
    This is absolutely rich coming from a Trumpbro.
    If you think this is about Trump, you're about as bright as the Dazzler.

Amen.

But to the CoronaBros and BidenBros, everything is about Trump. Hence TDS.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Plenty of shit coming to light that the left cheated on a massive scale but you maroons are good with that. When are country is full of self serving dipshits it isn't really a nation of laws anymore for the dipshit side. We'll get it straightened out one way or another.

Well then I look forward to the smoking gun that’s sure to be presented in a court of law that will prove this. It’s coming, right?

Lot's of time as well since the results are such a mess. 780% over vote in some precincts? How can an election committee explain stuff like that. Glad you commies like legal elections.
    I explain it like this.

All happened. People see it. Bout everyone is as dumb as you. But Hell a good sized dog stacks shit tall as you.
    No it didn't. Prove it fuckface, or shut your drippy twat.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

The argument can be analogized this way:

Santa Claus exists. Prove he doesn’t. If you can’t, Santa Claus clearly exists.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

The argument can be analogized this way:

Santa Claus exists. Prove he doesn’t. If you can’t, Santa Claus clearly exists.
    You must prove you were not golfing in an orange tutu in Antarctica last Christmas and did not cheat on your putts or else you did!
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Most of the news of affidavits alleging fraud are like "somebody said BLM and somebody else said something," just vague attributions of some kind of malfeasance; ie., biased speculations and conjectures. To pull off a fraud that would get a president elected would be about like knocking over a dozen Ft. Knox's. The problem is all states do this differently, there are lots of checks and audits involved. It would have to be a multi-state crime. Impossible.

So your contention is also the providers of the affidavits are committing perjury? On a massive scale under penalty of imprisonment.

Because Fort Knox.
    Well, no, I did not say that. It might be that they observed somebody say they liked BLM or that a box was left sitting for suspiciously long time. But a lot of basically normal variances do not make for a massive fraud and stolen election.

Of course, Trumptards with their malfunctioning brains can't weight the circumstances correctly.

My God @AOG. You are Karen Collins from Veep.
    AOG said:

Here's more "fraud" for you. After Trump claimed fraud in Milwaukee, a recount today concluded showing he lost by about 100 more than the first count. It would be nice if you Trumptards had a critical thinking facility.

WTF is a "Critical Thinking Facility?"

A toilet? I do some good thinking there.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Some damning new evidence proving the election was stolen.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Holy shit guys, this changes EVERYTHING.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

Posted multiple examples. Stack another phonebook and take a look.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    edited November 2020

AOG said:

AOG said:

Most of the news of affidavits alleging fraud are like "somebody said BLM and somebody else said something," just vague attributions of some kind of malfeasance; ie., biased speculations and conjectures. To pull off a fraud that would get a president elected would be about like knocking over a dozen Ft. Knox's. The problem is all states do this differently, there are lots of checks and audits involved. It would have to be a multi-state crime. Impossible.

So your contention is also the providers of the affidavits are committing perjury? On a massive scale under penalty of imprisonment.

Because Fort Knox.
    Well, no, I did not say that. It might be that they observed somebody say they liked BLM or that a box was left sitting for suspiciously long time. But a lot of basically normal variances do not make for a massive fraud and stolen election.

Of course, Trumptards with their malfunctioning brains can't weight the circumstances correctly.

My God @AOG. You are Karen Collins from Veep.
    chin too weak
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

It's about our country not Trump. That you are willing to allow the obvious election fraud to get what you think you want is disgusting and un-American.
    There is no fucking "obvious election fraud" you idiot. The GOP legislatures in most of the swing states prohibited counting of mailed ballots until after Nov. 3rd. That's why you saw the late increase. You may have heard: there is a fucking pandemic. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USED MAIL VOTING. A lot of rural voters who voted for Trump voted in person. Cities mailed it in. Their registration was checked, usually signatures were matched. There were audits. IT'S OVER.
    1. There is no pandemic
    2. You're a fag
    Well said
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll believe it after a while.
    You seem to keep telling yourself there’s mass fraud in an effort to excuse Trump’s loss.

Personally I can’t wait for these bombshell lawsuits since the first dozen or so have been laughed out of court.

It’s really fascinating mental gymnastics, but I get it, this gets you through the next few years. It used to perplex me since literally no one will remember there being legitimate fraud proven in court, but I get it now. It’s a mental health thing. Keep up with it and hang in there.
    It is crazy that seemingly intelligent people, including some here, think that anything is going to change.
    Venezuela fire: Thousands of voting machines burned
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-51800316
    What are the chances?
    edited November 2020

The smartest guy in the room is probably pretty fucking smart if these people hire him.