Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Trump's appeal bitch slapped

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

It’s very cute when they learn new words and phrases, like “affidavit” and “banana republic”, and have no clue what they mean.

At your advanced age, how many legal proceedings have you been involved in?

And how many affidavits have you signed?
    Adorable.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

It’s very cute when they learn new words and phrases, like “affidavit” and “banana republic”, and have no clue what they mean.

At your advanced age, how many legal proceedings have you been involved in?

And how many affidavits have you signed?
    Adorable.
    So go ahead - share with the class your vast legal experience and explanation of affadavits as it relates to the discovery and evidentiary process under the US legal system.

You guys like to talk a lot of shit but literally know-nothing when it comes to how the courts work.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Plenty of lawsuits left. Not worried.

Plenty of shit coming to light that the left cheated on a massive scale but you maroons are good with that. When are country is full of self serving dipshits it isn't really a nation of laws anymore for the dipshit side. We'll get it straightened out one way or another.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Most of the news of affidavits alleging fraud are like "somebody said BLM and somebody else said something," just vague attributions of some kind of malfeasance; ie., biased speculations and conjectures. To pull off a fraud that would get a president elected would be about like knocking over a dozen Ft. Knox's. The problem is all states do this differently, there are lots of checks and audits involved. It would have to be a multi-state crime. Impossible.

Please, by all means, provide the proof that it was just "somebody said BLM" or "just vague attributions".

I am sure you like all the big words but providing proof would validate your bullshit don't you think?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Plenty of shit coming to light that the left cheated on a massive scale but you maroons are good with that. When are country is full of self serving dipshits it isn't really a nation of laws anymore for the dipshit side. We'll get it straightened out one way or another.

Well then I look forward to the smoking gun that’s sure to be presented in a court of law that will prove this. It’s coming, right?

Do you have an estimate of when you WILL be worried?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    It seems like you Trumptards would eventually just conclude what the entire world already has known for weeks.

YOU FUCKING LOST THE ELECTION
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Well then I look forward to the smoking gun that’s sure to be presented in a court of law that will prove this. It’s coming, right?

Lot's of time as well since the results are such a mess. 780% over vote in some precincts? How can an election committee explain stuff like that. Glad you commies like legal elections.

Here's more "fraud" for you. After Trump claimed fraud in Milwaukee, a recount today concluded showing he lost by about 100 more than the first count. It would be nice if you Trumptards had a critical thinking facility.
    edited November 2020
    AOG said:

Here's more "fraud" for you. After Trump claimed fraud in Milwaukee, a recount today concluded showing he lost by about 100 more than the first count. It would be nice if you Trumptards had a critical thinking facility.

It'd be nice if they counted just the legal votes.

Commies sure are stupid. But one has to be to want that system.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Lot's of time as well since the results are such a mess. 780% over vote in some precincts? How can an election committee explain stuff like that. Glad you commies like legal elections.
    I explain it like this.

It didn't happen, and you're full of shit and stupid.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

All happened. People see it. Bout everyone is as dumb as you. But Hell a good sized dog stacks shit tall as you.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

All happened. People see it. Bout everyone is as dumb as you. But Hell a good sized dog stacks shit tall as you.

edited November 2020
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

Yeah. Just idiots. We should believe AOG and the Dazzler instead.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-sidney-powell-witness-ny-times-described-always-smartest-person-room-concludes-hundreds-thousands-votes-transferred-trump-biden-battleground-states/

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

It's about our country not Trump. That you are willing to allow the obvious election fraud to get what you think you want is disgusting and un-American.
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

It's about our country not Trump. That you are willing to allow the obvious election fraud to get what you think you want is disgusting and un-American.
    You’ll never convince the mean orange man crowd of that.

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

You’ll never convince the mean orange man crowd of that.
    I know I won't. These sniveling little cunts are annoying. Self centered moralless nits.
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

There is no fucking "obvious election fraud" you idiot. The GOP legislatures in most of the swing states prohibited counting of mailed ballots until after Nov. 3rd. That's why you saw the late increase. You may have heard: there is a fucking pandemic. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USED MAIL VOTING. A lot of rural voters who voted for Trump voted in person. Cities mailed it in. Their registration was checked, usually signatures were matched. There were audits. IT'S OVER.
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

There is no fucking "obvious election fraud" you idiot. The GOP legislatures in most of the swing states prohibited counting of mailed ballots until after Nov. 3rd. That's why you saw the late increase. You may have heard: there is a fucking pandemic. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USED MAIL VOTING. A lot of rural voters who voted for Trump voted in person. Cities mailed it in. Their registration was checked, usually signatures were matched. There were audits. IT'S OVER.
    Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll believe it after a while.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I explain it like this.

1. There is no pandemic
    2. You're a fag