Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Let Dylan Cook!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

I have mixed emotions. On the one hand, I got a shout out. On the other hand, I was the only shout out where nobody knew anything to say about me. Sort of a pity shout out.

From National Champion to pitiful also ran, all in the span of two years. For the young guys, let this be a cautionary tale about the dangers of marriage and children. From Hero to Zero all with an "I do."

You and Doogles will be switching seeds in the next Circle Jerk tourney.
    Make me a 16 seed so I don't have to suffer the embarrassment of an early round exit as a high seed. TIA.
    This podcast is actually excellent. Great topics, good delivery, and solid production. Hard to believe it came from here.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

Doogles said:

Appreciate the feedback guysm.

Need to get my reads down on a few things:

1. My headphones sound like I'm playing a broken bongo.

2. If I was a doll with a pullstring my phrases would be "you know", "kinda", and "guys".

3. Mumble rapping at times, gotta clean it up out there.

You kind of sound like me when I did em. I mumbled and transitions and ending your thoughts sometimes doesn’t go according to plan. You’re doing a good job buddy. Good insights and a little humor.
    I thought you were great @RoadDawg55, and I hope you get back into the game somehow. Maybe a special guest spot?

I’m 81% sure I’ve said something similar on another thread @Doogles, but podcasting well takes practice. Everyone I know that does it has said it took them several episodes before they found their confidence/rhythm. The fact you’re doing so well two episodes in is amazing.

(Old timey Hollywood casting agent voice) “You’re gonna be a star kid!”
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Never heard Doogles speak sober before

he has told me a couple of stories involving you, him and an esteemed third poster who shall remain nameless
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,356 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

he has told me a couple of stories involving you, him and an esteemed third poster who shall remain nameless
    Uh oh.....
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Uh oh.....