Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Let Dylan Cook!

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    As I was just telling someone who shall remain nameless, I kinda lose immersion when Derek goes into his super polite and apologetic mode. I get it - it's the real Derek...

But Stalin would calmly tell @Doogles he would live to see his entire family perish in Stalin's Gulag if he interrupted him or paid attention to another call, let alone made Joseph think his call had been dropped.

Nice job. Hope you keep it up.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

I have mixed emotions. On the one hand, I got a shout out. On the other hand, I was the only shout out where nobody knew anything to say about me. Sort of a pity shout out.

From National Champion to pitiful also ran, all in the span of two years. For the young guys, let this be a cautionary tale about the dangers of marriage and children. From Hero to Zero all with an "I do."

You and Doogles will be switching seeds in the next Circle Jerk tourney.
    The joke is that I in my inherent idiocy ranked Doogles an 11, which is madness. I think he hadn't posted very often for a while or something maybe? Everything was done ad hoc and I probably just erred.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

I have mixed emotions. On the one hand, I got a shout out. On the other hand, I was the only shout out where nobody knew anything to say about me. Sort of a pity shout out.

From National Champion to pitiful also ran, all in the span of two years. For the young guys, let this be a cautionary tale about the dangers of marriage and children. From Hero to Zero all with an "I do."

The joke is that I in my inherent idiocy ranked Doogles an 11, which is madness. I think he hadn't posted very often for a while or something maybe? Everything was done ad hoc and I probably just erred.
    So when does the shit show of a popularity contest take place again? I can think of nothing better for the holidays than a reminder that I’m a loser both in the reals and on HCH.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,691 Standard Supporter
    So are you guys gonna start doing a pre-game Pod on Friday's now ???
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

My allegedly warm Santa Claus laugh should make me a #2 seed at the minimum.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Gladstone said:

This pod is way too good for how new it is. Great job. Derek has the warmest Santa Clause laugh and Doogles reminds me of Wilbur on TSIO tbh, which is high praise

HuskyJW said:

Never heard Doogles speak sober before

HuskyJW said:

he has told me a couple of stories involving you, him and an esteemed third poster who shall remain nameless

I've seen @WilburHooksHands, @Doogles and @HuskyJW all in the same room at the same tim.

Doogles was well on his way to abdicating sobriety.

Wilbur was not the "esteemed" poster I referenced
    LaZoris said:

So are you guys gonna start doing a pre-game Pod on Friday's now ???

C'est possible
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    lmao

Years from now when we do the tourney again, I will summon my first inaugural Circle Jerk Council to make sure seedings are fair and all best potential matchups are explored.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

lmao

Years from now when we do the tourney again, I will summon my first inaugural Circle Jerk Council to make sure seedings are fair and all best potential matchups are explored.

So after COVID goes away?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,543 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

lmao

I hope you do an NIT Circle Jerk sometim. The lower poast count / lesser known ppl need their day to shine.
    Can we get a CBI for looser like me? I think I could be a four seed!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,105 Founders Club
    edited November 2020

pawz said:

Gladstone said:

This pod is way too good for how new it is. Great job. Derek has the warmest Santa Clause laugh and Doogles reminds me of Wilbur on TSIO tbh, which is high praise

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

he has told me a couple of stories involving you, him and an esteemed third poster who shall remain nameless

I've seen @WilburHooksHands, @Doogles and @HuskyJW all in the same room at the same tim.

Doogles was well on his way to abdicating sobriety.

Wilbur was not the "esteemed" poster I referenced
    No one special, I'm sure.