Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fucking beat Oregon

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Canadawg said:

Thats a real pandoras box. Why are there regular duck fans on here though? Am I missing something or is it as bizarre as it seems at face value? Don't get me wrong its fun mushing the quook posts and stuff but I don't get it from their point of view

Because life is boring when you live in an echo chamber.
    Amen. There’s too much of that all around.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scout sucks for ducks same as DAWGS
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

What about 38-3 where Christo had to sit in the rain and watch his vaunted o line get destroyed?

I have never smoked more weed and talked more shit to their fans in my life.

Pics of wet Cristo?
    Those are just for me ese.

@RaceBannon
  • Options

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Big animebeav energy from @haie

There will obviously have to be an element of Oregon looking last beavlet, but Jefferson isn't to be taken lightly.

Probably a repeat of last year.
    Oregon isn’t going to overlook Beavis. Not with this staff and not with the performance yesterday. Y’all made Beavis look better than they are because of the gameplan and being a game behind.

Beavis was lucky to beat Cal who’s roster is completely gutted. They had to put three new OL out there yesterday and they still managed 27 points. They left two TDs on the table.

Also, we finally aren’t down two of our secondary for the first half.
    BUMP
    They didn’t overlook them. Oregon is bad on defense.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Everyone is pissed about the commentary in the broadcast.

The real anger should be directed at the polls. Is UW getting top 25 votes? We need you to pump those numbers up.

I remember my "Washington needs love from the polls because the Ducks need a quality win for their playoff resume" phase.
    They’re not improving. I don’t know what to say. Oregon might win next week but UW should have fun with this team in two weeks.

Hopefully we get an easy South opponent and end 5-2.
  • Options
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

We should beat them. Oregon is solid, but they are definitely down from last year. As long as we don’t get shredded on the ground, we win. Shough isn’t picking apart our DB’s.

My only real concern is Shough beating us himself on the ground. Kid can run. I could see him picking up a number of 3rd/4th down conversions himself and wearing down the DL with pass rush that never gets home.

Otherwise, they have no chance.
    No chance, lol, okay.

Arizona couldn’t stop letting receivers over the top of their defense and could get no pressure. They have no natural pass rusher and they’re slow. The secondary for Oregon is a work in progress but they don’t lack for foot speed. Oregon will get creased at times and not fit the run but they will stack up the run enough to stop drives.
    I repeat.

No. Chance.

hth
    I am not confident after watching Oregon make no improvement.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

We should beat them. Oregon is solid, but they are definitely down from last year. As long as we don’t get shredded on the ground, we win. Shough isn’t picking apart our DB’s.

My only real concern is Shough beating us himself on the ground. Kid can run. I could see him picking up a number of 3rd/4th down conversions himself and wearing down the DL with pass rush that never gets home.

No chance, lol, okay.

Arizona couldn’t stop letting receivers over the top of their defense and could get no pressure. They have no natural pass rusher and they’re slow. The secondary for Oregon is a work in progress but they don’t lack for foot speed. Oregon will get creased at times and not fit the run but they will stack up the run enough to stop drives.
    I repeat.

No. Chance.

hth
    Why would they need improvement? According to every commentary team calling a PAC-12 game this season--certainly last week, but also probably right up until about 2:00 left in tonight's game--Oregon is the conference juggernaut that is the league's only playoff hope and every other team is a cowardly pussy. That sure sounds like a finished product to me. Are you saying the fine folks at Fox and ESPN are full of shit?
    Who the fuck cares about all of that? Did you want them slobbering all over UW after going 8-5 last year? Keep winning and it will take care of itself.

I just hope Oregon can beat Cal now.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

No chance, lol, okay.

I repeat.

No. Chance.

hth
    Why would they need improvement? According to every commentary team calling a PAC-12 game this season--certainly last week, but also probably right up until about 2:00 left in tonight's game--Oregon is the conference juggernaut that is the league's only playoff hope and every other team is a cowardly pussy. That sure sounds like a finished product to me. Are you saying the fine folks at Fox and ESPN are full of shit?
    Who the fuck cares about all of that? Did you want them slobbering all over UW after going 8-5 last year? Keep winning and it will take care of itself.

"Keep winning"

6th, 4th, 4th in the North from 2016-2018 and guy is talking about consistently winning.

Cristobol has one good year with a roster he didn't recruit and it's "keep winning."

The media slobbers all over Oregon's nuts every season and it's because you have 4 billion jersey combos and Nike money. Can you imagine the announcer tonight had the nuts to say there's a "huge" talent gap between Oregon and OSU's roster. Jefferson ran straight down your pansy ass throats. Top-10 recruiting classes and u not only lose to OSU, but look worse than a team coached by UW's former shitty O-coordinator.

And Oregon fans were crying cause they were ranked 15th when anyone with a brain could see they're pretty fkn mediocre.

Who was fucking crying about 15? Most Oregon fans want nothing to do with the Playoffs.

Oregon lost a game in fucking covid with opt outs. They will probably lose two.

You can act butthurt about the exposure and you can blame your ex coach for not pouncing and going 8-5 after 5 classes.

You know damn well that Cristobal won’t do that in year 5.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

No chance, lol, okay.

I repeat.

No. Chance.

hth

"Keep winning"

6th, 4th, 4th in the North from 2016-2018 and guy is talking about consistently winning.

Cristobol has one good year with a roster he didn't recruit and it's "keep winning."

The media slobbers all over Oregon's nuts every season and it's because you have 4 billion jersey combos and Nike money. Can you imagine the announcer tonight had the nuts to say there's a "huge" talent gap between Oregon and OSU's roster. Jefferson ran straight down your pansy ass throats. Top-10 recruiting classes and u not only lose to OSU, but look worse than a team coached by UW's former shitty O-coordinator.

And Oregon fans were crying cause they were ranked 15th when anyone with a brain could see they're pretty fkn mediocre.

Who was fucking crying about 15? Most Oregon fans want nothing to do with the Playoffs.

Oregon lost a game in fucking covid with opt outs. They will probably lose two.

You can act butthurt about the exposure and you can blame your ex coach for not pouncing and going 8-5 after 5 classes.

You know damn well that Cristobal won’t do that in year 5.
    I don't know that, actually.

As far as I can tell, Cristobol seems like a pretty mediocre head coach in year 3.

Squeaking by inferior opponents in UCLA and WSU then losing to OSU isn't something Peterson did much of.
    Don’t be retarded. It’s the youngest team in CFB with 5 new OL, a qb and rebuilt secondary. Cristobal has two of his classes on campus.