Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Governor directs cops to arrest people at Thanksgiving dinner

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

So, I can go riot for BLM but can't have a Thanksgiving dinner because of science.

PS Lots of died in residences. I'm in pretty good shape for 66. I'm assuming that if you die in residence you have some terminal illness other than the chi com crud which just finished you off. I know only one person who has been hospitalized with the chi com crud and she is a diabetic. You leftards act like this is a death sentence.

It will be a death sentence for many. Even if it’s not for you. We don’t routinely have hundreds of thousands of Americans die of a novel virus. With a vaccine in sight, you gals insist that taking the holidays off this year is tyranny. Beyond stupid.
    I could get run over by a bus tomorrow. So I should stop living because there is a .01% chance I might die? Whatever man. You've made it abundantly clear you think this is a BIG TIME issue. I don't. People die. That's life. I intend to keep living mine. You can go hide all you want. Good luck.

All the rest of you are invited to a super spreader event at my Wigwam for Christmas.

Will we be spreading things other than covid? Abundance is the spice of life.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Public health used to be one the few functions of government that even small government conservatives viewed as legitimate. Your descent into anarchy is notable, ladies.

Enjoying Thanksgiving without fear of arrest = anarchy.
    Imagine being asked to sacrifice anything in exchange for all these rights, real and imagined, that the TugCons claim. #NoGreatestGenerationHere
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

When our dem governors start acting like this is a deadly threat then they might have some moral authority. Keep hiding in your basement dazzler, except for that super spreader airline trip you took.

As Gov. Gavin Newsom was preparing a pre-Thanksiving COVID crackdown for three Western states, not just California, he attended the birthday party for a lobbyist at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world. People from 12 different families were on the guest list. Governor-Mask-Between-Bites had broken his own COVID rules.

So people are hypocrites sometimes. At 66, this shouldn’t really be news.
    Sometimes?

You do realize that hypocrites that hypocrite too much are like the boy in the wood that routinely cries wolf ...

At some point people get tired of it and tell you to FUCK OFF
    Ain't that America somethin' to see....

Little pink houses for you and me.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:
    Public health used to be one the few functions of government that even small government conservatives viewed as legitimate. Your descent into anarchy is notable, ladies.

Well phuck dazzler. I'm told that the DMV as legitimate and essential to the proper licensing of Oregon Drivers. They are six months behind in licensing and registration processing. The Oregon Department of Employment is still processing unemployment claims from March. They can go to Costco and buy groceries and toilet paper but they shut down for months from having them take money and give you a new license.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

Well phuck dazzler. I'm told that the DMV as legitimate and essential to the proper licensing of Oregon Drivers. They are six months behind in licensing and registration processing. The Oregon Department of Employment is still processing unemployment claims from March. They can go to Costco and buy groceries and toilet paper but they shut down for months from having them take money and give you a new license.

Spread the Covid. That'll show 'em!
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

So, I can go riot for BLM but can't have a Thanksgiving dinner because of science.

PS Lots of died in residences. I'm in pretty good shape for 66. I'm assuming that if you die in residence you have some terminal illness other than the chi com crud which just finished you off. I know only one person who has been hospitalized with the chi com crud and she is a diabetic. You leftards act like this is a death sentence.

It will be a death sentence for many. Even if it’s not for you. We don’t routinely have hundreds of thousands of Americans die of a novel virus. With a vaccine in sight, you gals insist that taking the holidays off this year is tyranny. Beyond stupid.
    I could get run over by a bus tomorrow. So I should stop living because there is a .01% chance I might die? Whatever man. You've made it abundantly clear you think this is a BIG TIME issue. I don't. People die. That's life. I intend to keep living mine. You can go hide all you want. Good luck.

All the rest of you are invited to a super spreader event at my Wigwam for Christmas.

How much peyote we gonna need?
    I need some lead time.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

When our dem governors start acting like this is a deadly threat then they might have some moral authority. Keep hiding in your basement dazzler, except for that super spreader airline trip you took.

As Gov. Gavin Newsom was preparing a pre-Thanksiving COVID crackdown for three Western states, not just California, he attended the birthday party for a lobbyist at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world. People from 12 different families were on the guest list. Governor-Mask-Between-Bites had broken his own COVID rules.

So people are hypocrites sometimes. At 66, this shouldn’t really be news.
    Sometimes?

You do realize that hypocrites that hypocrite too much are like the boy in the wood that routinely cries wolf ...

At some point people get tired of it and tell you to FUCK OFF
    You’ll do a spreader event just to show them.
    You have no fucking clue dude

I’ve gone out of my way for 8 months to try to make the best and safest choice that allow me in a responsible way to continue living life. I’ve sacrificed much in that regards.

I’m sure I should apologize for not being on board with policies that effectively result in financial penalties or arrest for not being a prisoner in my own home.

Good thing that we’ve never seen this type of stuff before in history ... oh wait we have.

FUCK OFF with any insinuation that I don’t take what’s going on seriously.

You are the perfect example of the token, mask wearing order follower whose actions, along with those of millions of your compatriot sheep, have led the World to where this has become possible, and it will only get worse the longer you continue to obey. Your obedience is complicity. Order followers like yourself are condemning future generations to slavery and genocide.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Again OBK, you have no idea what you're talking about

My day to day life hasn't materially changed in certain respects other than the fact that I work from home vs fighting traffic on the way to the office

My personal life has changed in the fact that parts of my recreation is not available with government restrictions

The items I'm talking about are more tied to my family and making sure that I don't put certain family members at risk and there's a good reason for that

You can take all of the other shit you're talking about and shove it straight up your ass
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    My brother and his family could potentially spend a night in jail for having four people over on T giving. This is government overreach. Lionel Hutz here cheers it on
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Blu82 said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

How much peyote we gonna need?
    I need some lead time.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    HHusky said:

I see your unscientific bullshit and raise you a North Dakota.

Just curious: how many of those BLM signs that say "I believe in science" (which you obviously can't) and "Kindness is everything" (what fags say for $300, Alex.) are posted in your yard?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    HHusky said:

Every once in a while an elected official gets caught driving drunk. It’s not like it’s a death sentence. We should all do it.

#ShittyLawyerWhoCan'tGetHisFactsStraight has returned.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Come on over. I'll give it to you rectally.

so That’s what the Drumsticks are used for?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Come on over. I'll give it to you rectally.

so That’s what the Drumsticks are used for?
    Turkey baster.

Same as two of the Throbber's known kids.

Mad skills

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Enjoying Thanksgiving without fear of arrest = anarchy.
    Well, yeah.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

One of the most effective ever?