Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Governor directs cops to arrest people at Thanksgiving dinner

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    all these old folks dying gives hope to Social Security lasting another 10 years.

I am an optimistic person and try to look at the bright side of things.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So, I can go riot for BLM but can't have a Thanksgiving dinner because of science.

PS Lots of died in residences. I'm in pretty good shape for 66. I'm assuming that if you die in residence you have some terminal illness other than the chi com crud which just finished you off. I know only one person who has been hospitalized with the chi com crud and she is a diabetic. You leftards act like this is a death sentence.

It will be a death sentence for many. Even if it’s not for you. We don’t routinely have hundreds of thousands of Americans die of a novel virus. With a vaccine in sight, you gals insist that taking the holidays off this year is tyranny. Beyond stupid.
  • Options
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

So, I can go riot for BLM but can't have a Thanksgiving dinner because of science.

PS Lots of died in residences. I'm in pretty good shape for 66. I'm assuming that if you die in residence you have some terminal illness other than the chi com crud which just finished you off. I know only one person who has been hospitalized with the chi com crud and she is a diabetic. You leftards act like this is a death sentence.

It will be a death sentence for many. Even if it’s not for you. We don’t routinely have hundreds of thousands of Americans die of a novel virus. With a vaccine in sight, you gals insist that taking the holidays off this year is tyranny. Beyond stupid.
    Everyone else should stay locked up so @HHusky and other self important dopes can fly around the country without fear.

Fuck off. Grow a pair.
    Irresponsible does not equal brave.

Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Old people die POTD.

• Options

HHusky said:

Old people die POTD.

They do. And it may be good public policy to encourage that. But be honest about it then and stop crying crocodile tears for rationed healthcare for them too.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’ll bring the Clam dip!
  • Options

When our dem governors start acting like this is a deadly threat then they might have some moral authority. Keep hiding in your basement dazzler, except for that super spreader airline trip you took.

As Gov. Gavin Newsom was preparing a pre-Thanksiving COVID crackdown for three Western states, not just California, he attended the birthday party for a lobbyist at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world. People from 12 different families were on the guest list. Governor-Mask-Between-Bites had broken his own COVID rules.

So people are hypocrites sometimes. At 66, this shouldn’t really be news.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

When our dem governors start acting like this is a deadly threat then they might have some moral authority. Keep hiding in your basement dazzler, except for that super spreader airline trip you took.

As Gov. Gavin Newsom was preparing a pre-Thanksiving COVID crackdown for three Western states, not just California, he attended the birthday party for a lobbyist at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the world. People from 12 different families were on the guest list. Governor-Mask-Between-Bites had broken his own COVID rules.

So people are hypocrites sometimes. At 66, this shouldn’t really be news.
    Sometimes?

You do realize that hypocrites that hypocrite too much are like the boy in the wood that routinely cries wolf ...

At some point people get tired of it and tell you to FUCK OFF
    You’ll do a spreader event just to show them.
  • Options
    Or the boy on the message board who cries CASES!
  • Options
    Every once in a while an elected official gets caught driving drunk. It’s not like it’s a death sentence. We should all do it.
  • Options
    Me too.

But Gov Brown promises to enforce it
  • Options
    doogie said:

Me too.

But Gov Brown promises to enforce it

Make it punitive. Forced quarantine with the family!