Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My biggest take away from the game is

13»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

chuck said:

I was partying Saturday night with friends. Preseason 2021 isn't important enough for me to give up my Saturday night.

You should go back to dooging how good this all is for the program.
    Bigern is turning into the purpledawgfan of the board. I wish it were not so. Once he was a reasonable semi-doog. Now he's gone full time and it's awfully familiar. Sad.
    Don't buy into the hype. When was my last doog comment? This thread is just a bunch of kneejerk fairies seeking validation for not watching the game. And they get it. "I was out partying with friends". "Give me a fucking break. NOC. There's being a negadawg and then there's this site. I'm a normal poster who doesn't fall in line with the morose, depressed crowd and get called a doog because it's all relative. Open your eyes.
    OK @CallMeBigErn, I’ll engage with you.

I watched the game. All of it. Live. Despite all my negativity (that’s been well documented on this site) about this season and my deep skepticism about the new coaches, my Grinch heart grew 81% and I decided to tune in (not like I had anything better to do, but I digress).

What I saw was some sloppy ass football from both teams. Piss poor production (the announcers and camera crew were pretty bad).

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for me to be disappointed.
    I'll engage back. We won Lake's first game as a head coach, in a fucked up season, with a backup QB, in the rain, despite some sloppy play, and because of some good play. A win is a win. I'll take it. Asking for perfect play in the first game is foolish. This is college football and there's gonna be some growing pains with new coaches and a new system. On to the next. I hope we can clean it up a bit, play McGrew more, and catch the ball gooder. And yes, my dog could have called a better game than those announcers. And fuck Tim Brando too while we're at it.

Imagine being a Penn State or a Michigan fan.
    They called Molden for the tackle/pass break up every play regardless of who actually made the play
    And what was up with everyone being a high school legend? Morris didn’t win shit in high school.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Late Saturday games suck ass. I'm in the central time zone so it was a 10pm kickoff for me and get up super early on Sundays.

I watched the whole game. Live.

Pussies.

PAC 12 after dark is not an endeavor for sermon seekers.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I was partying Saturday night with friends. Preseason 2021 isn't important enough for me to give up my Saturday night.

You should go back to dooging how good this all is for the program.
    Bigern is turning into the purpledawgfan of the board. I wish it were not so. Once he was a reasonable semi-doog. Now he's gone full time and it's awfully familiar. Sad.
    Don't buy into the hype. When was my last doog comment? This thread is just a bunch of kneejerk fairies seeking validation for not watching the game. And they get it. "I was out partying with friends". "Give me a fucking break. NOC. There's being a negadawg and then there's this site. I'm a normal poster who doesn't fall in line with the morose, depressed crowd and get called a doog because it's all relative. Open your eyes.
    OK @CallMeBigErn, I’ll engage with you.

I watched the game. All of it. Live. Despite all my negativity (that’s been well documented on this site) about this season and my deep skepticism about the new coaches, my Grinch heart grew 81% and I decided to tune in (not like I had anything better to do, but I digress).

What I saw was some sloppy ass football from both teams. Piss poor production (the announcers and camera crew were pretty bad).

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for me to be disappointed.
    Sounds to me that men disappoint you.