Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utterly pathetic!

Hello assholes,

Long tim lurker; first time poaster. So, yes I get 81% of the inside jokes and none are funny after the first 23 times. Figured I'd jump in here and TELL TO YOUR FACE what a huge bunch of doogs you are.

"Welcome to Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb." DISAGREE!!

Can't believe all this excitement for this watered down season that the Pac-12 reluctantly backed into just to save face. The conference is not interested in playing games, neither are the ADs, especially @SloppyTitsCohen. They would rather take your "donations" without to do any actual work (I actually admire them a little for that). Wake up and stop dooging. Otherwise, I suggest Derek change the name of the website to softcoredoog.com. I know the challenges that go with the stoned-out-of-their-minds @VanillaSupport & @Vanillatest programmers to pull that off.

I'll be anyone $1000 Sven bucks that UW will find a way to cancel the Beav game.

In closing, I want to give a shoutout to the biggest doog and "American Beauty" next door neighbor closet case @puppylove_sugarsteel who still can't figure out how to get back on the site. Hey homo, even if you can't get back on here, at least call up @UW_Douche_Bot and do a podcast.

Y'all can lick my hairy ass.

Comments