Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utterly pathetic!

13»

Comments

• HairySavalasHairySavalas Member Posts: 68
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Emoterman said:

Mr. Emo triggered

Decent first poast. I look forward to your name on the roadkill list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwBSgKwivw
    Canadawg said:

This much sucking up to other dudes should be reserved for links in the wam

Canadoog, you whiffed with that post just like a Manu tackle.
    Vanilla can suck my lollipops. Won't let me quote @chuck to respond.

H
    I
    V
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020

Vanilla can suck my lollipops. Won't let me quote @chuck to respond.

H
    I
    V

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

Mr. Emo triggered

chuck said:

I like you Harry. Hell, i want you to come over to my house and fuck my sister.

If you want to check before committing, I'm pretty sure irishdawg has featured her prominently in some of his posts. Real sweetheart.

On the other hand I'd probably be happier if you just died quietly and had a cheap funeral.

HIV looser
    chuck said:

I like you Harry. Hell, i want you to come over to my house and fuck my sister.

If you want to check before committing, I'm pretty sure irishdawg has featured her prominently in some of his posts. Real sweetheart.

On the other hand I'd probably be happier if you just died quietly and had a cheap funeral.

H
    I
    V
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hello assholes,

Long tim lurker; first time poaster. So, yes I get 81% of the inside jokes and none are funny after the first 23 times. Figured I'd jump in here and TELL TO YOUR FACE what a huge bunch of doogs you are.

"Welcome to Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb." DISAGREE!!

Can't believe all this excitement for this watered down season that the Pac-12 reluctantly backed into just to save face. The conference is not interested in playing games, neither are the ADs, especially @SloppyTitsCohen. They would rather take your "donations" without to do any actual work (I actually admire them a little for that). Wake up and stop dooging. Otherwise, I suggest Derek change the name of the website to softcoredoog.com. I know the challenges that go with the stoned-out-of-their-minds @VanillaSupport & @Vanillatest programmers to pull that off.

I'll be anyone $1000 Sven bucks that UW will find a way to cancel the Beav game.

In closing, I want to give a shoutout to the biggest doog and "American Beauty" next door neighbor closet case @puppylove_sugarsteel who still can't figure out how to get back on the site. Hey homo, even if you can't get back on here, at least call up @UW_Douche_Bot and do a podcast.

Y'all can lick my hairy ass.

Be a better poster

Hello assholes,

Long tim lurker; first time poaster. So, yes I get 81% of the inside jokes and none are funny after the first 23 times. Figured I'd jump in here and TELL TO YOUR FACE what a huge bunch of doogs you are.

"Welcome to Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb." DISAGREE!!

Can't believe all this excitement for this watered down season that the Pac-12 reluctantly backed into just to save face. The conference is not interested in playing games, neither are the ADs, especially @SloppyTitsCohen. They would rather take your "donations" without to do any actual work (I actually admire them a little for that). Wake up and stop dooging. Otherwise, I suggest Derek change the name of the website to softcoredoog.com. I know the challenges that go with the stoned-out-of-their-minds @VanillaSupport & @Vanillatest programmers to pull that off.

I'll be anyone $1000 Sven bucks that UW will find a way to cancel the Beav game.

In closing, I want to give a shoutout to the biggest doog and "American Beauty" next door neighbor closet case @puppylove_sugarsteel who still can't figure out how to get back on the site. Hey homo, even if you can't get back on here, at least call up @UW_Douche_Bot and do a podcast.

Be a better poster
    Right!

If you know a better way of calling out the doogshit on here, let me know. The reactions to last night's game have been hilarious to read. Doogs will soon forget and go back to guzzling Jimmy's purple Kool-Aid and waste another 4+ hours of their lives watching another shit show next week. That's okay. Reading this board after a Husky game is a lot of fun.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hello assholes,

Be a better poster
    Right!

If you know a better way of calling out the doogshit on here, let me know. The reactions to last night's game have been hilarious to read. Doogs will soon forget and go back to guzzling Jimmy's purple Kool-Aid and waste another 4+ hours of their lives watching another shit show next week. That's okay. Reading this board after a Husky game is a lot of fun.

Free Pub!!!!