Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know

1235»

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Hillary is an idiot. I'm happy to count all the votes. Most liberals hate Trumpers not Russians, because they know Trumpers elected him fair and square.

I support working class politics not corporate and identity-based Dems.

How about count all legal votes, and not those dumped at 4am after counts were supposedly halted?
    Again that’s just not how this works. Ballots that are perfectly legal, all rules followed and postmarked within the allowed timeframe, arrive at different times. There is no rule that says ballots that arrive after 12am, 2am, or whatever time you want to throw out are illegal. As long as the postmark is within the timeframe, a ballot can arrive after Election Day, as is often the case with overseas military ballots. This “4am ballot dump” is again a conspiracy theory. Ballots can arrive and be counted at 4am the day after Election Day. This of course varies by state, but some states allow ballots to be dropped off days after Election Day. These are legal votes. And the counting doesn’t stop until the votes are all counted or a state hits their deadline being able to count, which again varies by state. This is basic election process that occurs every year. Republicans just seem to have forgot it this year.
    Why don’t you want to investigate Biden getting over 130,000 votes on a data dump?

Seems like you’re totally all-in on potential fraud. I welcomed the Russian Collusion Hoax investigations because I knew it was bullshit, as the investigations proved.
    I mean I’m just a random internet poaster so not sure why my opinion matters. Also I really can’t follow all the rumors and theories at this point; sharpies, burning ballots, ballots in ditches, dead people voting, dogs voting, glitches, who can track all this. The 130k one seems important to you but I really have no idea. But just for shits and giggles, hypothetically if I was charge and I did know which theory you were referring to I’d say the same thing as before. Gather evidence, bring to a court, and present it to a judge. You do realize that trump team is doing this, right? So far they’re getting rejected from every court. This isn’t going to the SCOTUS people, the evidence is so flimsy at this point that it isn’t making it past the lowest courts.
    Even
    Sledog said:

Especially interesting since they said they had stopped counting. And 132k Joe only ballots get added to the count.

I don't get why you Trump fans are so concerned with this particular election. When Trump won I was pissed but didn't think it was "stolen."

Every time a Democrat wins it's rigged? Is that just it?
    Are you really this stupid or do you really think we are

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

Hillary is an idiot. I'm happy to count all the votes. Most liberals hate Trumpers not Russians, because they know Trumpers elected him fair and square.

Well then you must really hate the RAT party now that or you're really old and are confused about what and who the modern day RAT party is.
    Trump had a chance to carry out infrastructure projects or otherwise try to improve the lives of working people but failed utterly. He showed no interest in policy instead fixating on the "wall" and other such gay priorities.

Did Trump ever support workers? Don't remember hearing about that. He had a chance.
    Having this conversation with you is worthless. Supporting workers you ask? Well the United States had the lowest unemployment in the history of the country up until the China virus hit; all time lows for African Americans, Latinos and Asians. Why do you think more of these minority groups voted for him, by a large margin, over any other repubicon ever? The average family of four took home several thousand more a year than under the 8 years of Obama. You didn't hear about it because you didn't want to believe it.
    His stance on illegal immigration also help to raise wages for low income workers for the first time in decades. Trump did more to help working class employees than any Rat President has done since LBJ.
    Every president since FDR has sucked in terms of helping working people, what's your point?
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717

RoadTrip said:

How about count all legal votes, and not those dumped at 4am after counts were supposedly halted?
    Again that’s just not how this works. Ballots that are perfectly legal, all rules followed and postmarked within the allowed timeframe, arrive at different times. There is no rule that says ballots that arrive after 12am, 2am, or whatever time you want to throw out are illegal. As long as the postmark is within the timeframe, a ballot can arrive after Election Day, as is often the case with overseas military ballots. This “4am ballot dump” is again a conspiracy theory. Ballots can arrive and be counted at 4am the day after Election Day. This of course varies by state, but some states allow ballots to be dropped off days after Election Day. These are legal votes. And the counting doesn’t stop until the votes are all counted or a state hits their deadline being able to count, which again varies by state. This is basic election process that occurs every year. Republicans just seem to have forgot it this year.
    Why don’t you want to investigate Biden getting over 130,000 votes on a data dump?

Seems like you’re totally all-in on potential fraud. I welcomed the Russian Collusion Hoax investigations because I knew it was bullshit, as the investigations proved.
    I mean I’m just a random internet poaster so not sure why my opinion matters. Also I really can’t follow all the rumors and theories at this point; sharpies, burning ballots, ballots in ditches, dead people voting, dogs voting, glitches, who can track all this. The 130k one seems important to you but I really have no idea. But just for shits and giggles, hypothetically if I was charge and I did know which theory you were referring to I’d say the same thing as before. Gather evidence, bring to a court, and present it to a judge. You do realize that trump team is doing this, right? So far they’re getting rejected from every court. This isn’t going to the SCOTUS people, the evidence is so flimsy at this point that it isn’t making it past the lowest courts.
    Even
    Sledog said:

Especially interesting since they said they had stopped counting. And 132k Joe only ballots get added to the count.

I don't get why you Trump fans are so concerned with this particular election. When Trump won I was pissed but didn't think it was "stolen."

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

Well then you must really hate the RAT party now that or you're really old and are confused about what and who the modern day RAT party is.
    Trump had a chance to carry out infrastructure projects or otherwise try to improve the lives of working people but failed utterly. He showed no interest in policy instead fixating on the "wall" and other such gay priorities.

Did Trump ever support workers? Don't remember hearing about that. He had a chance.
    Having this conversation with you is worthless. Supporting workers you ask? Well the United States had the lowest unemployment in the history of the country up until the China virus hit; all time lows for African Americans, Latinos and Asians. Why do you think more of these minority groups voted for him, by a large margin, over any other repubicon ever? The average family of four took home several thousand more a year than under the 8 years of Obama. You didn't hear about it because you didn't want to believe it.
    Infrastructure projects like useless train projects from nowhere to nowhere? Useless light rail expansion that no one uses? How about some highway expansion and a new bridge over the Columbia paid for with gasoline taxes that aren't based on borrowing money from our grandkids. You dems just spent stimulus dollars on state and local government workers. The real workers that make the US work. Yeah, right.
    You sound more like an establishment (free market) Republican than a Trump fan. Trump ran as a nationalist who would use government policies to put people to work. Trade policy and infrastructure.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Trump ran on the fact the free trade was not fair trade. Chicoms were and are stealing our intellectual property. Americans were being excluded from foreign markets through tariffs and foreign goverment regulations which didn't apply to foreign companies seeking access to our markets. Our US courts would enforce foreign patent rights against US companies. In China, good luck getting any serious recovery from Chinese courts. So, no, I'm not a traditional phuck American business man. Imagine wanting the US to have fair trade with the chicoms. Almost like Hitler. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Even
    Sledog said:

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

His stance on illegal immigration also help to raise wages for low income workers for the first time in decades. Trump did more to help working class employees than any Rat President has done since LBJ.
    Every president since FDR has sucked in terms of helping working people, what's your point?
    The only thing worse than a liberal with a big mouth are fucking liberals who can't even keep track of the bullshit that leaves their own mouths.

You said the following:

I gave you a "policy": cutting illegal immigration, that did help working people. The "point" is that you're either a liar or moron. Your response didn't even address what I said. All it did was give you another opportunity to run your mouth.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

RoadTrip said:

Even
    Sledog said:

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

Infrastructure projects like useless train projects from nowhere to nowhere? Useless light rail expansion that no one uses? How about some highway expansion and a new bridge over the Columbia paid for with gasoline taxes that aren't based on borrowing money from our grandkids. You dems just spent stimulus dollars on state and local government workers. The real workers that make the US work. Yeah, right.
    You sound more like an establishment (free market) Republican than a Trump fan. Trump ran as a nationalist who would use government policies to put people to work. Trade policy and infrastructure.

You are incorrect. Stick around and get a feel for the place.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Even
    Sledog said:

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

Ike we say, fuck off.

Churchill did more than FDR to help the American working people.

Hell, Tojo did more to help the American working people than FDR if you really want to know who got the ball rolling.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

That was epic. Takedown on voter fraud, big tech, and pollsters, and how ALL of it conspired to flip this election. And it's unassailable. Which means the usual useful idiots will be here soon to tell us these facts aren't really facts because you know, reasons. And Trump bad. And other stuff!

2020 is the biggest sham in the history of shams.

2015.5 - 2020 has been the biggest sham in the history of shams.

RATs 2016
    "Russia rigged our election."

RATs 2020
    "It's impossible to rig an election."
    Yeah, I've never met anyone who actually thinks Russians messed with the ballots. The questions were to do with Russian "disinformation" on social media. MSNBC took the whole thing too far, much like right wing media is doing right now.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

Even
    Sledog said:

Do better
    RoadTrip said:

Name the Infrastructure projects Trump supported Nancy was prepared to fund.

I’ll wait
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/520703-wisconsin-says-foxconn-factory-touted-by-trump-has-failed-to-deliver-on

Wake up fucko.

Trump was literally promising to "bring back" manufacturing jobs (not that I believed him). Some voters in Mich., WI, and Pennnsylvania noticed too.
    You were shaking and about to vomit regarding the infrastructure projects Trump wanted that Pelosi refused to fund.

I simply asked for a few.