Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

The issue you guys can’t seem to wrap your head around is it doesn’t have to be extreme one way or the other. The election is operated by humans at every level from making the ballots, to filling out the ballots, to counting and so forth. Error and human stupidity has always been present in elections and nobody is denying that. Do the investigation, track down voters, examine every facet of this election with a microscope and find every instance of error and/or fraud. Please don’t waste insane amounts of time and money doing it, but by all means do it. Continue to make the system better. And then stop complaining and move on. If you want to say “well libs didn’t stop bitching after 2016” well you’re right, but I thought the point was you guys aren’t them. Or are you actually just a mirror reflection. If all these accusations are true then they’re easy enough to prove or disprove and then get over it.

Yep.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The issue you guys can’t seem to wrap your head around is it doesn’t have to be extreme one way or the other. The election is operated by humans at every level from making the ballots, to filling out the ballots, to counting and so forth. Error and human stupidity has always been present in elections and nobody is denying that. Do the investigation, track down voters, examine every facet of this election with a microscope and find every instance of error and/or fraud. Please don’t waste insane amounts of time and money doing it, but by all means do it. Continue to make the system better. And then stop complaining and move on. If you want to say “well libs didn’t stop bitching after 2016” well you’re right, but I thought the point was you guys aren’t them. Or are you actually just a mirror reflection. If all these accusations are true then they’re easy enough to prove or disprove and then get over it.

Pressing.

Your team and media sure isn’t saying LIPO. They are hiding massive fraud that means to me. If you’re innocent, then allow investigations. Your team is already lying about whistleblowers.

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,717
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

That was epic. Takedown on voter fraud, big tech, and pollsters, and how ALL of it conspired to flip this election. And it's unassailable. Which means the usual useful idiots will be here soon to tell us these facts aren't really facts because you know, reasons. And Trump bad. And other stuff!

2020 is the biggest sham in the history of shams.

2015.5 - 2020 has been the biggest sham in the history of shams.

RATs 2016
    "Russia rigged our election."

RATs 2020
    "It's impossible to rig an election."
    Yeah, I've never met anyone who actually thinks Russians messed with the ballots. The questions were to do with Russian "disinformation" on social media. MSNBC took the whole thing too far, much like right wing media is doing right now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Tucker is a science deniers imo
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Probably should get special prosecutor to spend 3 years looking at it

Lot of smoke. We just want the truth
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

Pressing.

Your team and media sure isn’t saying LIPO. They are hiding massive fraud that means to me. If you’re innocent, then allow investigations. Your team is already lying about whistleblowers.

See that’s just not how this works. The media doesn’t control the legal system. Politicians don’t even control the legal system, at least at the day-to-day level. You gather your evidence, as the trump team has been doing, and you take your case to court. The judge either says you’re full of shit or you have legit stuff. So far it’s been the full of shit verdict. You can’t go into court and say we know there was bad shit we just can’t prove it because the other side won’t let us. If you think there’s a coverup you prove the coverup, or the coverup of the coverup, or so on and so forth. If shit was done there is always evidence. Saying something horrible went down but there isn’t evidence of it is a conspiracy theory and so far is the only thing Republicans have presented. And no random Twitter videos or math formulas from crackpots don’t count as evidence, unless they are officially gathered, brought into court, and approved by a judge. Get that part done and start proving the fraud or start your acceptance and moving on.
    Pump my argument, Duck!

Pressing.

See that’s just not how this works. The media doesn’t control the legal system. Politicians don’t even control the legal system, at least at the day-to-day level. You gather your evidence, as the trump team has been doing, and you take your case to court. The judge either says you’re full of shit or you have legit stuff. So far it’s been the full of shit verdict. You can’t go into court and say we know there was bad shit we just can’t prove it because the other side won’t let us. If you think there’s a coverup you prove the coverup, or the coverup of the coverup, or so on and so forth. If shit was done there is always evidence. Saying something horrible went down but there isn’t evidence of it is a conspiracy theory and so far is the only thing Republicans have presented. And no random Twitter videos or math formulas from crackpots don’t count as evidence, unless they are officially gathered, brought into court, and approved by a judge. Get that part done and start proving the fraud or start your acceptance and moving on.
    Then let’s investigate it with the DOJ like we? did for Trump colluding with Putin to steal the 2016 election.

What’s to hide?
    Tucker says Trump may have actually lost. Soft.
    edited November 2020

Tucker says Trump may have actually lost. Soft.

I think he may have lost. I just want to see how much the obvious fraud played into it.

Your team spent years investigating Russian Collusion. Why after one week are you so ready to shut down any investigations or lawsuits?

Hillary is an idiot. I'm happy to count all the votes. Most liberals hate Trumpers not Russians, because they know Trumpers elected him fair and square.

I support working class politics not corporate and identity-based Dems.

Hillary is an idiot. I'm happy to count all the votes. Most liberals hate Trumpers not Russians, because they know Trumpers elected him fair and square.

Bullshit

Flat out fucking lie

How about count all legal votes, and not those dumped at 4am after counts were supposedly halted?
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

How about count all legal votes, and not those dumped at 4am after counts were supposedly halted?
    Again that’s just not how this works. Ballots that are perfectly legal, all rules followed and postmarked within the allowed timeframe, arrive at different times. There is no rule that says ballots that arrive after 12am, 2am, or whatever time you want to throw out are illegal. As long as the postmark is within the timeframe, a ballot can arrive after Election Day, as is often the case with overseas military ballots. This “4am ballot dump” is again a conspiracy theory. Ballots can arrive and be counted at 4am the day after Election Day. This of course varies by state, but some states allow ballots to be dropped off days after Election Day. These are legal votes. And the counting doesn’t stop until the votes are all counted or a state hits their deadline being able to count, which again varies by state. This is basic election process that occurs every year. Republicans just seem to have forgot it this year.

Again that’s just not how this works. Ballots that are perfectly legal, all rules followed and postmarked within the allowed timeframe, arrive at different times. There is no rule that says ballots that arrive after 12am, 2am, or whatever time you want to throw out are illegal. As long as the postmark is within the timeframe, a ballot can arrive after Election Day, as is often the case with overseas military ballots. This “4am ballot dump” is again a conspiracy theory. Ballots can arrive and be counted at 4am the day after Election Day. This of course varies by state, but some states allow ballots to be dropped off days after Election Day. These are legal votes. And the counting doesn’t stop until the votes are all counted or a state hits their deadline being able to count, which again varies by state. This is basic election process that occurs every year. Republicans just seem to have forgot it this year.
    Why don’t you want to investigate Biden getting over 130,000 votes on a data dump?

Seems like you’re totally all-in on potential fraud. I welcomed the Russian Collusion Hoax investigations because I knew it was bullshit, as the investigations proved.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Especially interesting since they said they had stopped counting. And 132k Joe only ballots get added to the count.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Why don’t you want to investigate Biden getting over 130,000 votes on a data dump?

Seems like you’re totally all-in on potential fraud. I welcomed the Russian Collusion Hoax investigations because I knew it was bullshit, as the investigations proved.
    I mean I’m just a random internet poaster so not sure why my opinion matters. Also I really can’t follow all the rumors and theories at this point; sharpies, burning ballots, ballots in ditches, dead people voting, dogs voting, glitches, who can track all this. The 130k one seems important to you but I really have no idea. But just for shits and giggles, hypothetically if I was charge and I did know which theory you were referring to I’d say the same thing as before. Gather evidence, bring to a court, and present it to a judge. You do realize that trump team is doing this, right? So far they’re getting rejected from every court. This isn’t going to the SCOTUS people, the evidence is so flimsy at this point that it isn’t making it past the lowest courts.

I mean I’m just a random internet poaster so not sure why my opinion matters. Also I really can’t follow all the rumors and theories at this point; sharpies, burning ballots, ballots in ditches, dead people voting, dogs voting, glitches, who can track all this. The 130k one seems important to you but I really have no idea. But just for shits and giggles, hypothetically if I was charge and I did know which theory you were referring to I’d say the same thing as before. Gather evidence, bring to a court, and present it to a judge. You do realize that trump team is doing this, right? So far they’re getting rejected from every court. This isn’t going to the SCOTUS people, the evidence is so flimsy at this point that it isn’t making it past the lowest courts.
    Even
    Sledog said:

Especially interesting since they said they had stopped counting. And 132k Joe only ballots get added to the count.

I don't get why you Trump fans are so concerned with this particular election. When Trump won I was pissed but didn't think it was "stolen."

Every time a Democrat wins it's rigged? Is that just it?

Even
    Sledog said:

I don't get why you Trump fans are so concerned with this particular election. When Trump won I was pissed but didn't think it was "stolen."

Every time a Democrat wins it's rigged? Is that just it?
    Are you really this stupid or do you really think we are

Do better