Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What’s everybody eating/drinking Tuesday night?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Beef rib

There is nothing like pork ribs

Typo ... definitely meant beef ribs

Beef ribs kick the shit out of pork ribs
    Lol. Texan bias gonna Texan bias.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Distilled MAGAtard tears. Lotta heart break coming down the pike. Sorry guysm.

You're wrong. The pain and suffering is coming your way. I won't sell my company if Biden wins. I will pass on the higher taxes to you the consumer and I will fire 2 or 3 people. Me and mine won't cry like liberal bitches; we'll continue to kick ass and beat those who can't compete. Projection is not a good look for you.
    I've won at life just fine, fren. You don't gotta worry about me.
    I'm not worried but your logic is flawed. The suffering will be felt by those who can't protect themselves and that may not be you but it most certainly will be felt by the overwhelming, mass majority of those who voted for Biden. That said a large % of these morons wouldn't even ask where the train is going. The overwhelming, mass majority of those supporting Trump will wake up the next morning and begin planning on how to win in the post-constitutional era of Harris and the other treasonous
    My original comment was aimed at the high degree of confidence so many here have in Trump's prospects for an EC victory, rather than how folks here will fare in real life as a result of a Biden win. We've got far more screen shots here predicting a Big Trump win than not. And I don't think those will age well.
    You also suggested they will be reduced to tears. Your team wins the crying, screaming and terrorist response game 10-1. If you think they'll handle a loss nearly as well as Trump supporters looking for a large EC win, you're wrong.
    I did. Tears over terrible takes.

The Dems are not my team. I voted GOP in like 19 of the 20 races on the ballot except 1.

That surprises me soley based on your posts which seem to show a lot of support for left leaning opinion.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Albertsons had a sale on choice bone in New Yorks for 5.99lb. I got a batch of 2" thick ones and smoked them until about 120 degrees then seared them. Excellent! Meat was better than expected.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

You're wrong. The pain and suffering is coming your way. I won't sell my company if Biden wins. I will pass on the higher taxes to you the consumer and I will fire 2 or 3 people. Me and mine won't cry like liberal bitches; we'll continue to kick ass and beat those who can't compete. Projection is not a good look for you.
    I'm not worried but your logic is flawed. The suffering will be felt by those who can't protect themselves and that may not be you but it most certainly will be felt by the overwhelming, mass majority of those who voted for Biden. That said a large % of these morons wouldn't even ask where the train is going. The overwhelming, mass majority of those supporting Trump will wake up the next morning and begin planning on how to win in the post-constitutional era of Harris and the other treasonous
    My original comment was aimed at the high degree of confidence so many here have in Trump's prospects for an EC victory, rather than how folks here will fare in real life as a result of a Biden win. We've got far more screen shots here predicting a Big Trump win than not. And I don't think those will age well.
    You also suggested they will be reduced to tears. Your team wins the crying, screaming and terrorist response game 10-1. If you think they'll handle a loss nearly as well as Trump supporters looking for a large EC win, you're wrong.

The Dems are not my team. I voted GOP in like 19 of the 20 races on the ballot except 1.

That surprises me soley based on your posts which seem to show a lot of support for left leaning opinion.
    I don't know what the heck you're basing this off of.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited November 2020
    As I do most days, likely some Laphroaig Lore scotch, neat of course. Class all the way.

And probably some potstickers and mini tacos in the airfryer.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    No love for the McRib.

Racists.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    thechatch said:

Pork ribs > beef ribs

What about short ribs
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

thechatch said:

Pork ribs > beef ribs

What about short ribs
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Fresh Dungeness crab cakes

Winter crab - so sweet and firm. I should have hauled my ass out there this past week. The weather's turning to shit tomorrow.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    thechatch said:

Pork ribs > beef ribs

This. Beef ribs get a rep like they’re the swinging dick of ribs.

A beef rib is nothing more than a fucking bone-in roast.
    Whatever fags. We are opening a new warehouse in dallas so I'll prob chill there for like a month. By the time I'm done I'm gonna be shitting all over you for being gun and beef hating liberals.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    edited November 2020
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Beef rib

ramenduck said:

thechatch said:

Pork ribs > beef ribs

You're fucking out of your mind and clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Beef rib

ramenduck said:

thechatch said:

Pork ribs > beef ribs

You're fucking out of your mind and clearly don't know what you're talking about.
    Sounds like something a vegan would say
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swallowed the Covington kids smear. Anyone's initial reaction to that is a pretty good indicator if you're a conservative or a squish.
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Swallowed the Covington kids smear. Anyone's initial reaction to that is a pretty good indicator if you're a conservative or a squish.

Squish is a sound one makes when a queer and getting smeared
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Beef rib

Lol. Texan bias gonna Texan bias.

10 year old me hated Texas and was full blooded Washingtonian yet to be corrupted by Texas ... 10 year old me also demolished beef ribs on the regular
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    And for the record, I got nothing against pork ribs ... those are great as well but if overdone can get dry and tough for my taste
    edited November 2020
    I think any barbecued meat tastes really good.

I'm currently on the keto diet and it's meat and veggies either roasted or bbqd

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

I think any barbecued meat tastes really good.

I'm currently on the keto diet and it's meat and veggies either roasted or bbqd

I'm kind of doing me to. Just cutting carbs way back and intermittent fasting. Working.