Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What’s everybody eating/drinking Tuesday night?

123457»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

I'm drinking the blood of the conquered

So yuengling?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    First bottle cracked
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    I’m drinking Pendleton and coke. I was going to go with Pepsi, but the can was blue.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Just polled the St. Louis ribs off the Traeger. Paired with a shrimp salad and nice cab.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

whlinder said:

Is that pork belly @Tequilla ?
    Hard to tell with the way it is being cooked and the sauce (or lack thereof on it) combination ... but that would be my best guess.

For the record, I'm not a huge fan of pork belly ... it's not terrible but not my favorite on the smoker
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Kraken Rum

Got a bottle of that once. Nice bottle. Don't remember it being anything special to drink. Dark, dirty, a little licorice-tasting, maybe.

What do you like about it, besides how you can hook the glass handle with your index finger and raise it with your elbow to drink like a pirate?

Do you enjoy playing pirate?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Today, had an old friend of 25 years accuse me of "drinking the Trump Kool Aid" then proceeding to tell me that Trump is a Fascist and if he won the election, he will then arrest and then execute anyone who opposes his Fascist agenda.

I drank the Kool-Aid?

Can we get your friend's name and address to make sure he gets what he thinks is coming?
    RoadTrip said:

Today, had an old friend of 25 years accuse me of "drinking the Trump Kool Aid" then proceeding to tell me that Trump is a Fascist and if he won the election, he will then arrest and then execute anyone who opposes his Fascist agenda.

I drank the Kool-Aid?

Can we get your friend's name and address to make sure he gets what he thinks is coming?
    He's a Teddy Bear. Fear alone will punish him for his hysteria.

I was shocked at his level of hysteria, after 4 years of Trump's blustering bullshit artistry.

Then again, I hear Trump's writing a sequel to Mein Kampf, so maybe he has a point.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

I drank the Kool-Aid?

I was shocked at his level of hysteria, after 4 years of Trump's blustering bullshit artistry.

Then again, I hear Trump's writing a sequel to Mein Kampf, so maybe he has a point.
    I don't trust people who are too nice
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

I drank the Kool-Aid?

I don't trust people who are too nice
    Derek has always trusted me a great deal

doogie said:

Kraken Rum

Got a bottle of that once. Nice bottle. Don't remember it being anything special to drink. Dark, dirty, a little licorice-tasting, maybe.

What do you like about it, besides how you can hook the glass handle with your index finger and raise it with your elbow to drink like a pirate?

94 proof did the trick. I blame @racebannon for getting me to drink again.
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

doogie said:

Kraken Rum

94 proof did the trick. I blame @racebannon for getting me to drink again.
    Gave you the perfect launchpad for a pirate story, and you went with 94 proof?

Missed opportunities abound tonight.
    @LoneStarDawg won the BBQ olympics tonight