Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Antifa protester shoots and kills Trump Supporter in Denver

12346»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?
    Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Started a new thread on this but wanted to point out that @insinceredawg yet again shag himself. Local NBC station in Denver is fucked. They hired a Fraud for security.

While Pinkerton had an active license to employ security guards in Denver, officials have no record that Dolloff had the required city license to work as a private security guard, said Eric Escudero, spokesman for the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.

“We do not currently have an active license and have never had an active license for anybody with that name,” he said. “If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law.”

It's almost like ID is the Arizona123 of politics. Has he got anything right? Like 0-81 at this point.
    Lol sounds like you really got me this time.

He was working security for the TV station and wasn't an antifa protester as northwest ran here to pop off. I never claimed he was licensed and was sharing what the AP reported. I was right but go ahead and take your fake victory lap if that makes you feel better.
    Bro you are a fucking faggot
    Good one!
    No. Really. You're a fucking faggot. It's not a quip.

Apologies to any real homos out there.
    Takes one to know one.

I always suspected you were overcompensating. Makes sense now.
    Jesus Christ. "It takes one to know one".

Pithy. For a third grader.

And supposedly the leftists are the intellectuals. Fuuuuuck.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?
    Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Started a new thread on this but wanted to point out that @insinceredawg yet again shag himself. Local NBC station in Denver is fucked. They hired a Fraud for security.

While Pinkerton had an active license to employ security guards in Denver, officials have no record that Dolloff had the required city license to work as a private security guard, said Eric Escudero, spokesman for the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.

“We do not currently have an active license and have never had an active license for anybody with that name,” he said. “If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law.”

It's almost like ID is the Arizona123 of politics. Has he got anything right? Like 0-81 at this point.

He was working security for the TV station and wasn't an antifa protester as northwest ran here to pop off. I never claimed he was licensed and was sharing what the AP reported. I was right but go ahead and take your fake victory lap if that makes you feel better.
    Good one!

Takes one to know one.

"Fucking faggot". Pithy. For a miserable self loathing homo.

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

"Sticks and stones make break my bones".

How was that, Grade 3 boi?

Or let's ratchet it up old english style: Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

For a fucking faggot.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    edited October 2020

Doogles said:

Everything about him says ANTIFA from his online words to his tattoo. Keep denying what everyone else knows. This is just like you thinking communism works. You have to be born with this level of stupidity.

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Tone down those pedo fantasies there, Sandusky.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

The throbber is not self loathing

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Triggered, eh?

And as to the denouncement of Antifa? Still nothing but crickets from @insincerefuckingfaggotdawg

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Triggered, eh?

And as to the denouncement of Antifa? Still nothing but crickets from @insincerefuckingfaggotdawg

Right after you denounce white supremacists @purplepedothrobber

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Triggered, eh?

What’s the magic word?
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man. This beatdown is fucking painful. I never thought I'd see an " I know you are but what am I" defense here.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Triggered, eh?

He'll do I'm rubber you're glue next!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020
    Twatter back up. Now it’s back down
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Takes one to know one.

Takes one to know one?

I mean is this guy fucking serious?

Fuck outta here, man...
    Bump for Cricket Boy, @insinceredawg

Highlight reel thread of fucktardedness of the left though. Good times.