Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Antifa protester shoots and kills Trump Supporter in Denver

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Surely antifa will come out in protest of this slaughter then.
    This board is more upset over a white supremacist getting shot while spraying mace at a security guard than when an unarmed black man gets shot. Why is that?
    Kinda surprised you're caping for rentacops, to be honest. Is it the decedent's flag bandana that tips the balance for you
    Surprised? IC is perhaps the biggest Lying Eunuch on this board.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Thick torso for a skinny man. Body armor?

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I care less about the body armor than the dead guy
    Dolloff totally doesn’t adhere to the “idea” of Antifa.

Lee Keltner made cowboy hats and was pro-American. He was a milliner who was murdered by a Fellow Traveler of @insinceredawg solely for his politics.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

This board is more upset over a white supremacist getting shot while spraying mace at a security guard than when an unarmed black man gets shot. Why is that?
    Because every one of these "unarmed black man" is a thug piece of shit.
    Thanks for saying the quiet part out loud. I've known this is the majority of the board's sentiment but most attempt to be a little more subtle.
    They were all felons. Convicted felons and currently committing felonious crime. Don't do the crime if can't get shot in the fucking face! You really are the lowest of the low. Dude ain't shit. Where's the crew he's protecting? He'd be right with them not out picking fights. If they weren't there he wasn't working. Looks like he was just out to shoot some peaceful protestors. We call that murder.

If he was working protecting 9 News personnel they would have filmed this whole thing. Looks Like ANTIFA pussy attacks the patriot and after getting his shit slapped shoots him. IC would do the same. Anger at being a self loathing pussy runs deep.

The role of a security guard is to observe and report. That's it that's all. Do nothing else unless your life is in danger. Call the police. Simple shit really. HTH
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Dolloff, the reason police exist is to stop criminals like you.

Have a nice life

White supremacist? Link?

Kinda surprised you're caping for rentacops, to be honest. Is it the decedent's flag bandana that tips the balance for you?

Perhaps there is a implied intellectual honesty on your part, in recognizing that the civil security vacuum will be filled by private actors.

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?
    Hi Dumbshit. He’s on your side.

“Ran into a Trump supporter with a Trump Button on their shirt. Told them i like their im a racist button. They had nothing to say,” Dolloff wrote, with the hashtag #F-ckTrump.

You swallowed the fake news headline that he was antifa. Did you get the scoop from sparks342848283 on Twitter again?
    Antifa is an “idea” I was told and he supports their ideas if you read his social media. He’s mostly like you, but instead of being an online pussy he actually murdered a Trump supporter in cold blood.
    Lol at calling someone an online pussy on an Internet message board.

Why aren't you out there rioting with your proud boy butt buddies instead of hiding behind your computer and sharing fake news?
    When some of us get to straightening this shit out it's not going to stop when you faggy pussies want it to. Be careful what you wish for.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Yeah I don’t give a shit about mr security wearing armor, that’s probably smart. I’m curious the story in mr instigator who dolloff is literally standing behind with an itchy trigger finger
    edited October 2020
    Started a new thread on this but wanted to point out that @insinceredawg yet again shat himself. Local NBC station in Denver is fucked. They hired a Fraud for security.

While Pinkerton had an active license to employ security guards in Denver, officials have no record that Dolloff had the required city license to work as a private security guard, said Eric Escudero, spokesman for the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.

“We do not currently have an active license and have never had an active license for anybody with that name,” he said. “If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law.”

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Started a new thread on this but wanted to point out that @insinceredawg yet again shag himself. Local NBC station in Denver is fucked. They hired a Fraud for security.

While Pinkerton had an active license to employ security guards in Denver, officials have no record that Dolloff had the required city license to work as a private security guard, said Eric Escudero, spokesman for the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.

“We do not currently have an active license and have never had an active license for anybody with that name,” he said. “If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law.”

It's almost like ID is the Arizona123 of politics. Has he got anything right? Like 0-81 at this point.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?
    Lulz kiss of death.

Complete picture sequence. Bitch boy tries to grab pepper spray and gets slapped. He immediately goes to his gun and you can see him begin his draw stroke. Victim has done nothing to justify lethal force except show ANTIFA boy what a little bitch he is while defending himself. Victim upon seeing the gun tries to pepper spray ANTIFA fag but it's too late.

That's what I see.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,551 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Complete picture sequence. Bitch boy tries to grab pepper spray and gets slapped. He immediately goes to his gun and you can see him begin his draw stroke. Victim has done nothing to justify lethal force except show ANTIFA boy what a little bitch he is while defending himself. Victim upon seeing the gun tries to pepper spray ANTIFA fag but it's too late.

That's what I see.

It was a peaceful draw stroke.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    Even there ot shows the victim backed away...
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Doogles said:

Started a new thread on this but wanted to point out that @insinceredawg yet again shag himself. Local NBC station in Denver is fucked. They hired a Fraud for security.

It's almost like ID is the Arizona123 of politics. Has he got anything right? Like 0-81 at this point.
    Lol sounds like you really got me this time.

He was working security for the TV station and wasn't an antifa protester as northwest ran here to pop off. I never claimed he was licensed and was sharing what the AP reported. I was right but go ahead and take your fake victory lap if that makes you feel better.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Doogles said:

He was working security for the TV station and wasn't an antifa protester as northwest ran here to pop off. I never claimed he was licensed and was sharing what the AP reported. I was right but go ahead and take your fake victory lap if that makes you feel better.
    Bro you are a fucking faggot

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!

Lulz kiss of death.

Doogles said:

Good one!
    No. Really. You're a fucking faggot. It's not a quip.

Apologies to any real homos out there.
    Takes one to know one.

I always suspected you were overcompensating. Makes sense now.