Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Antifa protester shoots and kills Trump Supporter in Denver

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BTW Denver Police are PUSSIES who want no part of Antifa shenanigans.

Bring that shit to the 208, bitches.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So was the Denver shooter. He wasn't the police and he didn't shoot in self-defense. Glad to see you setting the moral high ground so high. Okay to try and kill a 17 year old because ... ? Don't hurt yourself.

This guy was doing his job. Rittenhouse was a vigilante who came to the protests armed illegally with an intent to start shit.

I'll admit this guy was a little trigger happy and should have used more restraint. Similar to how the cops in Kenosha should have against Jacob Blake but you'll never see any right wingers on this board make that comparison.
    Jacob blake should have been shot more times faggot
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Surely antifa will come out in protest of this slaughter then.
    This board is more upset over a white supremacist getting shot while spraying mace at a security guard than when an unarmed black man gets shot. Why is that?
    Because every one of these "unarmed black man" is a thug piece of shit.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This board is more upset over a white supremacist getting shot while spraying mace at a security guard than when an unarmed black man gets shot. Why is that?
    Because every one of these "unarmed black man" is a thug piece of shit.
    Thanks for saying the quiet part out loud. I've known this is the majority of the board's sentiment but most attempt to be a little more subtle.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?
    Hi Dumbshit. He’s on your side.

“Ran into a Trump supporter with a Trump Button on their shirt. Told them i like their im a racist button. They had nothing to say,” Dolloff wrote, with the hashtag #F-ckTrump.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

White supremacist? Link?

Kinda surprised you're caping for rentacops, to be honest. Is it the decedent's flag bandana that tips the balance for you?

Perhaps there is a implied intellectual honesty on your part, in recognizing that the civil security vacuum will be filled by private actors.
  • Options

Shooter was a security guard, not an ANTIFA protester. I thought you guys supported LAW and ORDER.

Northwest falls for fake news yet again. Have you ever exercised a second of critical thinking before you rush here to post lies?

“Ran into a Trump supporter with a Trump Button on their shirt. Told them i like their im a racist button. They had nothing to say,” Dolloff wrote, with the hashtag #F-ckTrump.

You swallowed the fake news headline that he was antifa. Did you get the scoop from sparks342848283 on Twitter again?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020

You swallowed the fake news headline that he was antifa. Did you get the scoop from sparks342848283 on Twitter again?
    Who's to say this guy isn't a security guard and an antifa member by affinity? It's an idea, after all.

I know how to solve this.

@AntifaIdeaDawg, true?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Dipshit @insinceredawg yet again steps on his own dick and believes Fake News.

He’s a Leftist activist and nobody can find his “private security” employer other than the news station 9News. Weird they would need private security at a “peaceful protest.”

AP is reporting that he's a guard, so there's that. They could be wrong, it happens.

What gives me skepticism, is that the guy isn't uniformed, at all, and apparently got involved in a verbal altercation between protestors. That's policing, not security.
  • Options

Antifa is an “idea” I was told and he supports their ideas if you read his social media. He’s mostly like you, but instead of being an online pussy he actually murdered a Trump supporter in cold blood.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Do you got the @ACAB_l33t69 post showing the decedent was a white supremacist?
  • Options

He’s a Leftist activist and nobody can find his “private security” employer other than the news station 9News. Weird they would need private security at a “peaceful protest.”

AP is reporting that he's a guard, so there's that. They could be wrong, it happens.

What gives me skepticism, is that the guy isn't uniformed, at all, and apparently got involved in a verbal altercation between protestors. That's policing, not security.
    Security guards need to be identified as security, yet this guy is wearing no identifiable markings at all. Which security company did he work for? Twatters is saying he was a private contractor for 9News in Denver. Regardless, he’s a far-Left activist who has bragged on social media of harassing Trump supporters, supporting and marching with Occupy and BLM, and hating cops.

He is as “Antifa” as that idea gets.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Security guards need to be identified as security, yet this guy is wearing no identifiable markings at all. Which security company did he work for? Twatters is saying he was a private contractor for 9News in Denver. Regardless, he’s a far-Left activist who has bragged on social media of harassing Trump supporters, supporting and marching with Occupy and BLM, and hating cops.

He is as “Antifa” as that idea gets.
    So what you're saying is, this is the face of community policing.
  • Options

White supremacist? Link?

Kinda surprised you're caping for rentacops, to be honest. Is it the decedent's flag bandana that tips the balance for you?

Perhaps there is a implied intellectual honesty on your part, in recognizing that the civil security vacuum will be filled by private actors.

Antifa is an “idea” I was told and he supports their ideas if you read his social media. He’s mostly like you, but instead of being an online pussy he actually murdered a Trump supporter in cold blood.
    Lol at calling someone an online pussy on an Internet message board.

Why aren't you out there rioting with your proud boy butt buddies instead of hiding behind your computer and sharing fake news?