Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

She’s a Russian spy that Trump hired to drive around Texas, harassing the elderly, in an attempt to make pious Democrat Operatives look bad.
    отвали
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    pawz said:

Houhusky said:

Ive said for a while now that Biden is going to win... Trump has to have so many things go right just to get to an even fight and then you factor in the cheating that is going to occur

But then I see stuff like this and I think that @RaceBannon just might be on to something.

This is the most confounding conundrum of "the polls".

10s of thousands of people gather for Trump.

10s of people may gather for Biden.

It's almost like the elite/media/dnc are peppering us? with crazy poll numbers claiming Biden up bigly to make it easier for them to declare later that MUST have Trump stole the election.

Or so that people will believe a Biden victory via dem's massive voter fraud scheme.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    I was watching a show and they were talking about Hilary pleading for a Biden vote, it was mentioned that the funniest thing in a Biden win would be Hilary realizing that she was such a bad candidate she lost to Trump.

I have heard/read other pundits making similar statements. I have no clue which way the wind is blowing in the past weeks - I think Trump is gaining but at the same time I think he pissed away this election. His personality loses this one.

But then I am a dumb fuck who listens to too much mainstream comments - 92% negative commentary on the Networks towards The Trumpster.

Done rambling...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Trump in a contested election that the SCOTUS (by SCOTUS I mean Barrett) decides.
    LebamDawg said:

I was watching a show and they were talking about Hilary pleading for a Biden vote, it was mentioned that the funniest thing in a Biden win would be Hilary realizing that she was such a bad candidate she lost to Trump.

I have heard/read other pundits making similar statements. I have no clue which way the wind is blowing in the past weeks - I think Trump is gaining but at the same time I think he pissed away this election. His personality loses this one.

But then I am a dumb fuck who listens to too much mainstream comments - 92% negative commentary on the Networks towards The Trumpster.

Done rambling...

Hilary is Jason Fife sulking on the sideline hoping Kellen Clemens throws as many picks as possible in 2002

#miserableandpathericdawgmetaphors
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

LebamDawg said:

Done rambling...

I'll get skewered for this: Hillary was a better candidate that Joe. At the very least, she is legitimately smart, if not misguided. And she's not quite ready for pudding time either. And she's married to a conservative liberal, so she at least knows where that line is and know it exists

She just ran the worst campaign in modern history and made the critical mistake of embracing the fringe liberal edge of her party and ignored the middle. That, and she's just not a likeable person.
    I honestly don’t disagree. Joe was far more likeable is his hayday. Good retail politician. That Joe is gone and the compromises he’s made to be a compromised candidate are pretty glaring.

His campaign on the other hand has been solid. Pragmatic, knowing their strengths (Not Trump) & weaknesses (Joe).
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020

LebamDawg said:

Done rambling...

I'll get skewered for this: Hillary was a better candidate that Joe. At the very least, she is legitimately smart, if not misguided. And she's not quite ready for pudding time either. And she's married to a conservative liberal, so she at least knows where that line is and know it exists

She just ran the worst campaign in modern history and made the critical mistake of embracing the fringe liberal edge of her party and ignored the middle. That, and she's just not a likeable person.
    I already said this. I honestly don't think we'll ever see such a weak campaign again.

Isn't the vp supposed to be the hype man? They are hiding harris even more than joe
    Cuz they know everyone hates her.
    Imagine being the campaign manager. Hide the candidate...threaten the media

Shit I'd hire her. (It's obviously a her right?)

Tough job
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.

I believe historically polls are pretty accurate

The science is settled. Trump was an anomaly. Was it the pollsters or the pollees?

Is he still an anomaly? Stay tuned

This is a good point but he's not the anomaly. Hard to poll people who don't want to declare who they're voting for and I would suspect it's probably even more skewed to people not sharing their true voting preference this time around...
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

I hate Sean Hannity and I watched about 5 minutes of his interview with the two pollsters that have Trump leading.

They said the methodology gets folks to come out as Trumpsters (disgusting that I use 'come out') and they say this election is so close it is ridiculous

Then Sean opened his mouth and I changed channels

He's a bit hard to take. I like Tucker much more.
    I vote creep2024
  • Options
    Tucker is cool. Hannity is a try hard fag.

Watters is pretty funny.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

I hate Sean Hannity and I watched about 5 minutes of his interview with the two pollsters that have Trump leading.

They said the methodology gets folks to come out as Trumpsters (disgusting that I use 'come out') and they say this election is so close it is ridiculous

Then Sean opened his mouth and I changed channels

He's a bit hard to take. I like Tucker much more.
    I can't stand Hannity
    He's a complete gas bag.

Hate the game, not the player.

Rich douchey guys get hot chicks. News at 11.
    Don't hate me because I'm beautifulrich.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    Something I did not know - Ainsley was previously married to Clemson QB1 Will Proctor.