Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA players required to stand for anthem

124»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like Dori Monson is not the LeBron James of radio. Suspended

this is horrible
    Way too PC for my taste. Pretty much a nothing burger of a comment.
    I'm guessing that whoever wanted him out has been waiting for the right moment to pounce
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like Dori Monson is not the LeBron James of radio. Suspended

this is horrible
    Way too PC for my taste. Pretty much a nothing burger of a comment.
    I'm guessing that whoever wanted him out has been waiting for the right moment to pounce
    That’s exactly what my wife said when I showed her the story. Very plausible.

They suspend him from doing pre and post game but not from doing his M-F show. So they are trying to have it both ways.

I understood it is the Seahawks who did the suspending from football broadcasts, not Bonneville.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

They suspend him from doing pre and post game but not from doing his M-F show. So they are trying to have it both ways.

I understood it is the Seahawks who did the suspending from football broadcasts, not Bonneville.
    Ah, I see.

HHusky said:

Ah, I see.
    Stay tuned though. It’s not perfectly clear where Bonneville stands from the accounts I’ve seen.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    Noem did twice as good as Inslee without destroying businesses
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Ah, I see.
    Stay tuned though. It’s not perfectly clear where Bonneville stands from the accounts I’ve seen.
    Dori has the highest-rated local radio show in the entire nation. It would take quite a threat for Bonneville to throw that away.
    edited October 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Ah, I see.
    Dori has the highest-rated local radio show in the entire nation. It would take quite a threat for Bonneville to throw that away.
    I agree. And frankly, it would be especially weird given that Bonneville also owns KTTH.

It makes more sense that it’s the Seahawks who think having Dori on their broadcasts is not the branding they’re going for.

Did she?

What metrics are you using?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Ah, I see.
    I agree. And frankly, it would be especially weird given that Bonneville also owns KTTH.

It makes more sense that it’s the Seahawks who think having Dori on their broadcasts is not the branding they’re going for.
    yes that's true
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    HHusky said:

Did she?

What metrics are you using?
    Employment, businesses relocating, lack of suicides, death rate, hotness.

Take your pick.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited October 2020

HHusky said:

We know you vote for this idiots and support firing people for telling the truth

Dori's comment seemed pretty innocuous to me.

As for Inslee, he's gotten Covid right, but he's not a great governor. Still, the GOP can't figure out how to pull itself out of the ditch on the right hand side of the road. Not much of a choice.
    Inslee didn’t get Covid right. The fuck out of here with that bullshit.
    What if the goal was to perpetuate a Hoax to usher in a Totalitarian State? Inslee seems to be doing Covid just right.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

We know you vote for this idiots and support firing people for telling the truth

Dori's comment seemed pretty innocuous to me.

As for Inslee, he's gotten Covid right, but he's not a great governor. Still, the GOP can't figure out how to pull itself out of the ditch on the right hand side of the road. Not much of a choice.
    Inslee didn’t get Covid right. The fuck out of here with that bullshit.
    What if the goal was to perpetuate a Hoax to usher in a Totalitarian State? Inslee seems to be doing Covid just right.
    Well, there's that.

So Chinslee is perfecto in that regard.

Reverend Jim Jones perfecto but still....

#cult