Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Confidence to Win Pole - 5 weeks out edition

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

It's hard to know. It seems like Biden rolls to victory, but the silent majority is still out there. People with money vote republican and they also are less likely to engage in loud Twitter wars.

People I know irl who don't live on social media think Trump wins

They want him to so its meaningless but still.

People who want him who hang on Twitter and the like think he loses

The debate thread was like a Huskie game thread
    So, basically like three people maybe?
    I know a lot of people in my bidness work
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

I actually don't have a clue what will happen other than total destruction of major cities.

My new neighborhood because it's full of CA, Portland and Seattle ex-pats seems to be pretty Biden / Harris yard sign heavy. Cross the river and it starts to feel more MAGA. Still if Trump pulls it off, I don't think my neighbors will try to burn things down.
    major in relationship to population not major as in only town within a county
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

I actually don't have a clue what will happen other than total destruction of major cities.

My new neighborhood because it's full of CA, Portland and Seattle ex-pats seems to be pretty Biden / Harris yard sign heavy. Cross the river and it starts to feel more MAGA. Still if Trump pulls it off, I don't think my neighbors will try to burn things down.
    major in relationship to population not major as in only town within a county
    I know. That’s why I left. Fuck big city living in the age of the peaceful riot.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    edited October 2020
    DNC currently working on their mail in ballots...they will keep printing them until they win.

They are nuts, and in their frame-of-mind they think Orange Man is Hitler so cheating the election is the moral thing to do.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    I have no idea who the fuck wins but this pole is chinvalid without a Janet reno option.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Anecdotally I see zero Biden signs or bumper stickers and I've been everywhere man. Traveling around SO Cal the last couple of days scraping up some work that we can lose when Biden shuts down the country again.

Now, maybe Biden voters are scared to show support but Hillary was massively represented in 16

See Trump flags and big Trump signs along the freeway. Biden wins California. Trump win America

https://foxnews.com/media/abc-martha-raddatz-enthusiasm-joe-biden

Interesting article on the enthusiasm gap from an ABC writer who left her basement to find out

The Vid isn't much of an issue.

I don't think there is a lot of pro Biden people, hence no Biden signs. But if they made a "I have Trump" sign, there would be more of those. Now the question is, will those people vote?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter

DNC currently working on their mail in ballots...they will keep printing them until they win.

They are nuts, and in their frame-of-mind they think Orange Man is Hitler so cheating the election is the moral thing to do.

Fucking THIS.
    alumni94 said:

Anecdotally I see zero Biden signs or bumper stickers and I've been everywhere man. Traveling around SO Cal the last couple of days scraping up some work that we can lose when Biden shuts down the country again.

Now, maybe Biden voters are scared to show support but Hillary was massively represented in 16

See Trump flags and big Trump signs along the freeway. Biden wins California. Trump win America

https://foxnews.com/media/abc-martha-raddatz-enthusiasm-joe-biden

Interesting article on the enthusiasm gap from an ABC writer who left her basement to find out

The Vid isn't much of an issue.

I don't think there is a lot of pro Biden people, hence no Biden signs. But if they made a "I have Trump" sign, there would be more of those. Now the question is, will those people vote?
    Conventional wisdom is people are more excited to vote for someone than they are motivated to vote against someone. After Obamacare I really wanted him to lose but ended up not voting because I was in Olympia and registered in Seattle and really didn't give a shit about Romney

I you get good service you might say so on yelp or you might think that's what I paid for. If you get bad service you are 10 times more likely to let people know

#Science
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

It's hard to know. It seems like Biden rolls to victory, but the silent majority is still out there. People with money vote republican and they also are less likely to engage in loud Twitter wars.

People I know irl who don't live on social media think Trump wins

They want him to so its meaningless but still.

People who want him who hang on Twitter and the like think he loses

The debate thread was like a Huskie game thread
    So, basically like three people maybe?
    I know a lot of people in my bidness work
    I always assumed in the kingdom of flooring that only what Racebannon thinks is of any relevance. Since when did you start collecting opinions from the little people?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Doogles said:

After last night I feel more like I did when the coronavirus was in full swing and before the George Floyd fiasco that brought him back to life.

The only thing people are saying about the debate is that Trump refused to condemn white supremacy. We can comb through the BS and understand that's not what actually happened, but it doesn't matter.

Trump is always going to get Oregon on the road with them coming off a bye week. He can't miss chip shots in the first quarter when every point counts.

He needed to breathe and let Biden hang himself.

I honestly don't know what the fuck is going to happen.

One of two things

Either way ....
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    i have absolute faith in the dems fucking up right at the end.

Because they prefer not to win. Trump is the greatest thing for establishment dems in history.
    Either way this is gonna be interesting. It's shaping up to be an epic battle between @RaceBannon 's - The Oracle of Temecula - gut and Nate Silver's #science.

2020 is the year of corrupt science

I win

Science is science. The Corona Bros just don’t follow it.

2020 is the year of corrupt science

I win

Science is science. The Corona Bros just don’t follow it.
    And you are assuming media outlets do

Silver's science appeared to be lacking in 2016 while I had Trump from the jump