Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's thoughts on Day 1 of virtual "school"

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

section8 said:

Hasn’t been bad so far, 3rd grader is bored because he already know how to use Office and the internet and doesn’t need hand holding like most of his class seems to. Finishes his work fast and moves on to Minecraft.

Tell him to learn power bi and I'll pay him 50 bucks
    You even sql brah?
    It's time for that little bastard to get a job
    I spent 90min tonight testing queeries before I started got drunk
    Lol maybe I have to pay him 100. You might beat me to it

It's like the new age mowing the neighbors lawn

"I'll pay you 50 if you do my job and help query quickbooks desktop out of qqube and also throw in our b2b e-commerce system (oh wait gotta oauth) and then throw in some random shit that doesn't exist"

Cool? Here's a hundo.
    Give me 1k, sure
    You got a venmo?
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,561
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My daughter reminds me every day she'll be in college next year. She just accepted a soccer scholarship to a D1 school in North Carolina so she will leave in early July to start training with the team. Not sure I would say I'm counting the days- but I am excited she gets to do what she's worked hard for over the last eight or so years.

Does anyone feel like giving me a hint about this pic? Google image not so helpful.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

My daughter reminds me every day she'll be in college next year. She just accepted a soccer scholarship to a D1 school in North Carolina so she will leave in early July to start training with the team. Not sure I would say I'm counting the days- but I am excited she gets to do what she's worked hard for over the last eight or so years.

Does anyone feel like giving me a hint about this pic? Google image not so helpful.
    Your daughter is going to get smashed by the football team
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am excited she gets to do what she's worked hard for over the last eight or so years.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,561
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ah- classy.