Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's thoughts on Day 1 of virtual "school"

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

The first new truck I ever owned was in my driveway for about 4 minutes before one of my kids pulled into the driveway on his bike, wobbled a second, and then tipped over and stuck the handlebar into the side of the bed.

Ah, the times that kid narrowly avoided death and didn't even realize it.

Amazing what grows in your water jugs when you can't afford indoor plumbing. Poor kids.

Probably immune to giardia, though. That's a plus.
    Do you have to fag out every thread with your retarded bullshit? Didn't your dad give you enough attention when you were growing up?

Get lost, leg humper.
    Nobody cares about your skinny family tree, retard. Thanks for spoiling the gene pool.
    lol

It's funny watching you try to be funny. You suck at it.

It's probably because you're a fucking retard.
    Stop plagiarizing my shit, fucko.

And sit your fat angry diabetic ass down before you rupture a vessel, fatty.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

The first new truck I ever owned was in my driveway for about 4 minutes before one of my kids pulled into the driveway on his bike, wobbled a second, and then tipped over and stuck the handlebar into the side of the bed.

Amazing what grows in your water jugs when you can't afford indoor plumbing. Poor kids.

Do you have to fag out every thread with your retarded bullshit? Didn't your dad give you enough attention when you were growing up?

Get lost, leg humper.
    Nobody cares about your skinny family tree, retard. Thanks for spoiling the gene pool.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.
    But he needs your help standing up. Sad.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I remember my kids in school phase.

I am about $34,000 and a semester away from being in your current phase, and I can't fucking wait.
    Fuck you both. At least college might be extinct by the tim my kids hit that age.
    I'm afraid that even if that's the case, they'll find another way to be an albatross around your neck for half a decade or more. There's no way out of it at this point, brother. Sit back, and if you did it right, they'll be anxious and able to get out on their own before you know it.

Race has to have been through this like 20 times by now.
    Yeah, this is true. Something always comes up.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.
    What a whiny faggot you are. You're clearly struggling here. Instead of spending the day showing everyone here what a dumbfuck you are, you should go fuck off instead. Then set yourself on fire.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.
    What a whiny faggot you are. You're clearly struggling here. Instead of spending the day showing everyone here what a dumbfuck you are, you should go fuck off instead. Then set yourself on fire.
    @dflea BP 190 over 135. And rising fast.

Fish ain't biting today, fishfucker?

Good thing you got that EBT card.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.

You bit, you fucking garbage fish.

You're just too stupid to realize that now you're laying on bank bleeding from the gills and a seagull is about to pick your eyeball out.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

How are the hot teachers supposed to have sex with their boy toys with this virtual bullshit?

yes, ive heard it was hacked but still...
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,571
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My daughter reminds me every day she'll be in college next year. She just accepted a soccer scholarship to a D1 school in North Carolina so she will leave in early July to start training with the team. Not sure I would say I'm counting the days- but I am excited she gets to do what she's worked hard for over the last eight or so years.
  • Options

My daughter reminds me every day she'll be in college next year. She just accepted a soccer scholarship to a D1 school in North Carolina so she will leave in early July to start training with the team. Not sure I would say I'm counting the days- but I am excited she gets to do what she's worked hard for over the last eight or so years.

lol

So glad I had no daughters.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hasn’t been bad so far, 3rd grader is bored because he already know how to use Office and the internet and doesn’t need hand holding like most of his class seems to. Finishes his work fast and moves on to Minecraft.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    section8 said:

Hasn’t been bad so far, 3rd grader is bored because he already know how to use Office and the internet and doesn’t need hand holding like most of his class seems to. Finishes his work fast and moves on to Minecraft.

Tell him to learn power bi and I'll pay him 50 bucks
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

section8 said:

You even sql brah?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Get lost, leg humper.
    lol

@dflea ain’t fat.

You bit, you fucking garbage fish.

You're just too stupid to realize that now you're laying on bank bleeding from the gills and a seagull is about to pick your eyeball out.

That's gotta be the booze talking, fishfucker.

That, or your game has gone to shit.
  • Options

section8 said:

You even sql brah?
    It's time for that little bastard to get a job
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

section8 said:

You even sql brah?
    I spent 90min tonight testing queeries before I started got drunk
  • Options
    edited September 2020

section8 said:

You even sql brah?
    Lol maybe I have to pay him 100. You might beat me to it

It's like the new age mowing the neighbors lawn

"I'll pay you 50 if you do my job and help query quickbooks desktop out of qqube and also throw in our b2b e-commerce system (oh wait gotta oauth) and then throw in some random shit that doesn't exist"

Cool? Here's a hundo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

section8 said:

You even sql brah?
    Lol maybe I have to pay him 100. You might beat me to it

It's like the new age mowing the neighbors lawn

"I'll pay you 50 if you do my job and help query quickbooks desktop out of qqube and also throw in our b2b e-commerce system (oh wait gotta oauth) and then throw in some random shit that doesn't exist"

Cool? Here's a hundo.
    Give me 1k, sure