Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fortunately,

13»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

6.5 million cases is a joke. I'd be shocked if the real number is under 30mil.

Assume it's 60 million. How does that help your argument?
    My argument is that you're retard if you think it's the common flu, and you're a retard if you think it's the second coming of the black plague. The virus is deadly but not even close as severe us the media and you like to say it is. There are people on here that think this whole thing is a joke. Both are wrong. I pointing out how you view of concern over this is influenced by skewed data and information. Shit should not be closed down, but we should be wearing masks. That's my argument.
    I think of it as having killed 196,000 Americans officially, and probably closer to 220,000 in reality. It will have officially killed about 400,000 Americans by the end of the year. Not unprecedented, but unprecedented in the lives of anyone posting here.

We should be wearing masks and we should have had a national response, not an abdication of responsibility by the POTUS.
    Again, they are grouping people that died who happened to have Covid in that number. Someone that died of a heart that had Covid is being counted as a Covid death even when it can't be proven that Covid had any impact at all in it. So you are basically inflating an already inflated number. That's what makes you a lemming.

The president did try and shut down the border at the beginning. Do we need to revisit the fight the left made when he tried initially?
    Daddy couldn't do his job because people made so difficult. Cry me a fucking river. Maybe he should have shared the views of the virus that he actually held. Truth is a novel concept for him. Of course, he might not have been believed because he's so prone to lie about anything. Having a liar for President holds risks--who knew?

And a few largely apochryphal stories of alleged overcounts don't alter the reality that excess deaths in 2020 well exceed 196,000.

And yes, people with heart conditions and diabetes and who are overweight are more likely to die because those comorbidities make Covid especially deadly.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

My argument is that you're retard if you think it's the common flu, and you're a retard if you think it's the second coming of the black plague. The virus is deadly but not even close as severe us the media and you like to say it is. There are people on here that think this whole thing is a joke. Both are wrong. I pointing out how you view of concern over this is influenced by skewed data and information. Shit should not be closed down, but we should be wearing masks. That's my argument.
    I think of it as having killed 196,000 Americans officially, and probably closer to 220,000 in reality. It will have officially killed about 400,000 Americans by the end of the year. Not unprecedented, but unprecedented in the lives of anyone posting here.

We should be wearing masks and we should have had a national response, not an abdication of responsibility by the POTUS.
    Again, they are grouping people that died who happened to have Covid in that number. Someone that died of a heart that had Covid is being counted as a Covid death even when it can't be proven that Covid had any impact at all in it. So you are basically inflating an already inflated number. That's what makes you a lemming.

The president did try and shut down the border at the beginning. Do we need to revisit the fight the left made when he tried initially?
    Daddy couldn't do his job because people made so difficult. Cry me a fucking river. Maybe he should have shared the views of the virus that he actually held. Truth is a novel concept for him. Of course, he might not have been believed because he's so prone to lie about anything. Having a liar for President holds risks--who knew?

And a few largely apochryphal stories of alleged overcounts don't alter the reality that excess deaths in 2020 well exceed 196,000.

And yes, people with heart conditions and diabetes and who are overweight are more likely to die because those comorbidities make Covid especially deadly.
    Remember when you learned what the word externality meant in that other thread?

Now apply that to the panic, lockdowns, economic recession, unemployment, school closures, delayed diagnostics, stay at home orders, covid elderly camps, intentional misrepresentation of possible therapeutics, etc... In relation to the total excess death number...

You’re almost there :)
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The entire democrat party screamed Trump went to far. Called him nake etc now they are rewriting history. Same as it ever was for you lefty fucking losers! HTH
    Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Now apply that to the panic, lockdowns, economic recession, unemployment, school closures, delayed diagnostics, stay at home orders, covid elderly camps, intentional misrepresentation of possible therapeutics, etc... In relation to the total excess death number...

I knew what an externality was by 1977. You gals sure do believe your own bullshit.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm hearing that H knew that term and how to apply it all the way back in undergrad!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

If you think this thing has killed 220k people you’re a moron.
    Let's say it's 50k . We shit our pants, crapped on the Constitution and changed everything about the way we traveled and did business after 3000 Americans were killed by terrorists 19 years ago tomorrow. Is 50k something to just disregard and sweep under the carpet now? We're still having 1000 people a day die. 3 fucking airliners worth a day. If 3 planes were crashing a day, how long would people makes excuses for it, and make it sound like no big deal? I'm guessing 2 days before people started raising hell and heads started to roll. If your parents were on one of the planes, you'd be one of them., regardless how fucking old they were.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The entire democrat party screamed Trump went to far. Called him nake etc now they are rewriting history. Same as it ever was for you lefty fucking losers! HTH
    It’s a tough job. We should have hired a woman who was man enough to do it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you were for closing up the order after you were against it? Cool, got it champ! Have you always been an insufferable hypocrite, or is this something new you’re trying out?

And yes your team’s maff is skewed like all the other bullshit numbers you throw out there. Leave this for the big boys, this is outside your comprehension.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,361
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Let's say it's 50k . We shit our pants, crapped on the Constitution and changed everything about the way we traveled and did business after 3000 Americans were killed by terrorists 19 years ago tomorrow. Is 50k something to just disregard and sweep under the carpet now? We're still having 1000 people a day die. 3 fucking airliners worth a day. If 3 planes were crashing a day, how long would people makes excuses for it, and make it sound like no big deal? I'm guessing 2 days before people started raising hell and heads started to roll. If your parents were on one of the planes, you'd be one of them., regardless how fucking old they were.
    I like to compare hypothetical plane crashes to virus deaths, that's what I like to do......derp derp
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What the fuck are you talking about?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

dflea said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Flea getting soft like Boobs
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I was against the Patriot act then and still am now. Fuck off with this stupid shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

There's really no 'if' involved. That just supplements the obvious.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you were for closing up the order after you were against it? Cool, got it champ! Have you always been an insufferable hypocrite, or is this something new you’re trying out?

And yes your team’s maff is skewed like all the other bullshit numbers you throw out there. Leave this for the big boys, this is outside your comprehension.
    Daddy isn’t always wrong and I’m not Chuck Schumer. You got a link to me criticizing the decision to stop entries from China?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

Are democrats tanking for the lottery pick?
    Yes, but Dan Crenshaw will refuse to play for them and force a trade to the republicans.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Using your logic, people should have been shitting their pants every flu season. Thanks to the left, Depends will be in high demand forever now.