Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our long national nightmare is over

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Praise be to Jameis

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,540
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

Imagine the pussy he'll get NOW
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

Imagine the pussy he'll get NOW
    And the runoff his posse will pull will be fucktastic. Do u think he will still make them watch him so he don't get accused of rape again?

He needs serious mentoring from Roethlisberger
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

Why? Because it took a semi-hole to rape the state of Alabama with barely 13 seconds to go? What about incest football remains interesting to us west coasters..... if it ever was interesting? Perhaps the only mystery for next year will be how can the Tex-Okey clan get back into the annual gulf-shore circle jerk?

Somehow, I can't see a whole lot of difference between the SEC and the semi-SEC or wannabe-SEC, that the new four-redneck playoff won't continue to show us each year about this time. Hell, the incestuous south has even taken away the Rose Bowl again for their NCJ playoff and the Holiday Bowl will once more be the Pac-12's highest post season reward in 2014.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tailgater said:

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

Why? Because it took a semi-hole to rape the state of Alabama with barely 13 seconds to go? What about incest football remains interesting to us west coasters..... if it ever was interesting? Perhaps the only mystery for next year will be how can the Tex-Okey clan get back into the annual gulf-shore circle jerk?

Somehow, I can't see a whole lot of difference between the SEC and the semi-SEC or wannabe-SEC, that the new four-redneck playoff won't continue to show us each year about this time. Hell, the incestuous south has even taken away the Rose Bowl again for their NCJ playoff and the Holiday Bowl will once more be the Pac-12's highest post season reward in 2014.

Engrish preeze. You are w/o question one of the most unintelligible mother fuckers on the boards.

To the extent, and only to the the extent, that I can decipher even a small percentage of your hieroglyphics, your treatise on nothing goes nowhere.

Fuck aren't you dead yet?
  • Options
    Well creepycunt, fuck you also.
  • Options
    Tailgater said:

I guess that answers my question.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

How does a cunt ask questions.

• Options
    Tailgater said:

dnc said:

Praise be to Jameis

I agree there's not a difference but THEY think there's a difference.

Anything that shuts up the SEC homers is great with me.

• Options
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

How does a cunt ask questions.

First, by adding one of these, "?", to the end of his questions. You should try writing good Engrish Shakespear.

Get off the message board and spend time with your grand kids you stupid fuck.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    for those that believe the SEC hype is a myth, explain why one loss Michigan State ( who just beat the number two and number four teams back to back) being ranked behind two loss Auburn
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

for those that believe the SEC hype is a myth, explain why one loss Michigan State ( who just beat the number two and number four teams back to back) being ranked behind two loss Auburn

Because Auburn is a better.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Because dropping a team for losing in the final minute to the undisputed #1 team in the nation is fucktarded.

And since two game runs seem to matter to you, Auburn just beat #1 and beat #5 before playing another #1. They deserved to be in that title game, therefore they're the #2 team in the nation.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm going to interject and make a pointedly doogish comment about this game. Refs - STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME in the last few minutes and let them battle it out and let the one who wants it most win the game instead of calling a mother fucking holding penalty and putting the fucking ball on the 2 mother fucking yard line. Fucking stupid refs.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Because dropping a team for losing in the final minute to the undisputed #1 team in the nation is fucktarded.

And since two game runs seem to matter to you, Auburn just beat #1 and beat #5 before playing another #1. They deserved to be in that title game, therefore they're the #2 team in the nation.

Wins and losses matter. One loss AQ team>>Two loss AQ team 99% of the time
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I'm going to interject and make a pointedly doogish comment about this game. Refs - STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME in the last few minutes and let them battle it out and let the one who wants it most win the game instead of calling a mother fucking holding penalty and putting the fucking ball on the 2 mother fucking yard line. Fucking stupid refs.

Are you fucking retarded? He tackled him on his route. It's 6 right there if he doesn't bring him down - that's why dbs interefere - because they're getting beat. Greene scores right there if the Aub db plays by the rules. Fuck even an Auburn homer wouldn't argue THAT call. He didn't just hold him - he mugged him.

I could see your point if you were arguing the unsportsmanlike penalty. But if you got your way there would never be a completed pass in the final 5 minutes of any game. The dbs would all rape the wideouts w/ impunity.

Good God the internet. Think man.
  • Options

dnc said:

Wins and losses matter. One loss AQ team>>Two loss AQ team 99% of the time
    Is it really that hard to just say "yeah your probably right."???

Come on.