Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I only like soldiers who don't die

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,931 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
    John McCain blocked POW/MIA requests by families of those missing in the Vietnam war.

Wet Start McCain was a military failure considering his bloodlines and Naval Academy training. Thankfully he didn’t kill more soldiers as he crashed plane after plane.

Fuck that guy. No better than John Kerry and his “Genghis Khan” communist propaganda. I hope he’s in hell, if there is one.
    Maybe we should compare his record of service to yours, champ.

lol

Fuck off.
    Wait, McCain's or Kerry's?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I'm labeled a MAGAtard by California standards and if I had audio, video, or credible time and place with Trump saying this stuff I would put my name all over it and add extra highlights and become an overnight celebrity.

Any source that puts their name on it would be given the pullitzer.

Fuck off with this shit.

I'm thinking of just making it up for a book deal
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

I think it's possible. Trump is a dick, and his public shit talking McCain lends credence. However, it's all anonymous sourcing. Unless someone other reporter jumps on with independent corroborative reporting, chances are this story doesn't go that far.

I think it’s possible that you’re a rapist, based on some of your posts here as I’ve read them. See, that’s a fun game. Anything is possible so prove it isn’t.
    Holy fuck.

You'll stop at nothing to gobble that cock, won't you?

You talk A LOT about sucking dick.

Just sayin....
    You suck it, I point it out.

Suck it again - I'll show you what I mean.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Doogles said:

I'm labeled a MAGAtard by California standards and if I had audio, video, or credible time and place with Trump saying this stuff I would put my name all over it and add extra highlights and become an overnight celebrity.

Fuck off with this shit.

Like Vindman?

Go on..............
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230
    Fuck Jonah... used.to like him, but his TDS has ruined his image
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Basically if you hate Trump this is obviously true.

Any other time and this is Kim and Nacho lover level reporting.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

dflea said:

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
    John McCain blocked POW/MIA requests by families of those missing in the Vietnam war.

Wet Start McCain was a military failure considering his bloodlines and Naval Academy training. Thankfully he didn’t kill more soldiers as he crashed plane after plane.

Fuck that guy. No better than John Kerry and his “Genghis Khan” communist propaganda. I hope he’s in hell, if there is one.
    What would you know about the quality of his military service? Something you read in a book? Watching Top Gun? Give me a break.

As a politician, McCain was a complete failure the last 10 years (or more) he was in office. As a patriot in his early life, not 1 in 10 dudes in this place could or would do what he did.

Trump's comments about McCains service STILL bother me. I almost didn't vote for him because of that singular reason. If it is proved he said any of these things about the dead in Europe I won't vote for him now. I love bashing McCain on politics. He sucked. But old Bone Spurs himself trying to talk shit about getting tortured for a few years in Vietnam? That's disgusting. I like a lot of things about Trump, but this whole episode was an embarrassment. He caught more than he dropped?
    Doogles said:

Fuck off with this shit.

This is sort of where I am at. I can believe that Trump possibly said it, but I do think it's unlikely. His personal hatred of McCain aside, I have yet to hear of Trump ever doing anything, publicly, that would besmirch our war dead. He has also done a bunch for the VA, which I am quite happy about. As long as Trump keeps supporting the troops in deed, I am mostly happy.

Unnamed sources have and always will be bullshit. Put a name to it. Get corroboration. If he said these vile things, he won;t have my vote. Neither will Biden.

I will do a write in for the Sultan of Maltby, Pumpy himself. It will be like having FDR back, only with flowing blonde locks and butt stuff.
    That should put a nail in this story. Bolton hates Trump. Fake news it is.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off with this shit.

This is sort of where I am at. I can believe that Trump possibly said it, but I do think it's unlikely. His personal hatred of McCain aside, I have yet to hear of Trump ever doing anything, publicly, that would besmirch our war dead. He has also done a bunch for the VA, which I am quite happy about. As long as Trump keeps supporting the troops in deed, I am mostly happy.

Unnamed sources have and always will be bullshit. Put a name to it. Get corroboration. If he said these vile things, he won;t have my vote. Neither will Biden.

I will do a write in for the Sultan of Maltby, Pumpy himself. It will be like having FDR back, only with flowing blonde locks and butt stuff.
    Ivanka/Tulsi ticket = ButtStuff2024