Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I only like soldiers who don't die

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
    John McCain blocked POW/MIA requests by families of those missing in the Vietnam war.

Wet Start McCain was a military failure considering his bloodlines and Naval Academy training. Thankfully he didn’t kill more soldiers as he crashed plane after plane.

Fuck that guy. No better than John Kerry and his “Genghis Khan” communist propaganda. I hope he’s in hell, if there is one.
    Maybe we should compare his record of service to yours, champ.

lol

Fuck off.
    Well, I didn’t wreck multiplayers as a pilot and get shot down as a pilot solely because of who my grandpa and daddy were. McCain should have been mashing potatoes instead and of crashing planes. If anything, blame his dad for insisting his incompetent pilot son be able to keep flying missions when he was the Wile E. Coyote of Naval pilots.

Fuck that traitor.
    I don't give a fuck what you didn't do, butthole, what DID you do?

Rhetorical question, of course.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
    Thats why this can be put out there no doubt

Wouldn't someone go on record though? Once?

That would be great.

Of course, what would that get a guy besides ruined?

It's the way Trump plays the game, and he doesn't play nice.
    I believe I'd go on the record. Trump couldn't touch me because I have the media and @dnc backing me. And a book deal

And my antifa buddies

But you never know until its you
    With dnc backing you, what worries could you have?

The bully of bullies is what I've heard.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

I think it's possible. Trump is a dick, and his public shit talking McCain lends credence. However, it's all anonymous sourcing. Unless someone other reporter jumps on with independent corroborative reporting, chances are this story doesn't go that far.

I think it’s possible that you’re a rapist, based on some of your posts here as I’ve read them. See, that’s a fun game. Anything is possible so prove it isn’t.
    Holy fuck.

You'll stop at nothing to gobble that cock, won't you?

That's gotta be my first 3-post barrage - and now it's 4 fucking poasts!

I gotta go put that sativa away.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I think it's possible. Trump is a dick, and his public shit talking McCain lends credence. However, it's all anonymous sourcing. Unless someone other reporter jumps on with independent corroborative reporting, chances are this story doesn't go that far.

I think it’s possible that you’re a rapist, based on some of your posts here as I’ve read them. See, that’s a fun game. Anything is possible so prove it isn’t.
    Feel better?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Still anonymous
    ‘I can confirm the story ENTIRELY but ESPECIALLY these parts...’

So it is all confirmed but some parts more confirmed? How does that work?

McCain can kiss my ass since I had an uncle died in Vietnam, so I hope that part is true about Trump talking shit about that traitor.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Wait a second. I recall this fucking bullshit story about Trump refusing to visit the cemetery because it was raining and he didn't want to get his hair wet when it happened, and Trump ended up visiting a cemetery in Paris while it was raining. There was an issue about using Marine One in the rain and how long it would have taken to motorcade to the original planned location, so they moved it and Trump attended a memorial service at a cemetery in Paris.

IC is swallowing like a bitch yet again.
    They lie, it's what they do, it's who they are.

“Yesterday, because of near-zero visibility, Marine One was unable to fly, as had been planned. A car ride of two and a half hours, each way, would have required closures to substantial portions of the Paris roadways for the President’s motorcade, on short notice. President Trump did not want to cause that kind of unexpected disruption to the city and its people," Sanders said in a statement.

Chief of staff John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford visited the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in President Trump's place.

While the president did not make it to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial on Saturday, he did deliver remarks honoring America's World War I fallen the following day at the Suresnes American Cemetery and Memorial.

During the remarks on Sunday, the president Trump offered a shoutout to World War II in attendance, and at one point acknowledged one sitting under a shelter while he spoke during a light rain at the memorial site.

"You look so comfortable up there under cover while we are getting drenched," Trump joked during his speech at the Suresnes American Cemetery and Memorial, a military cemetery in Suresnes, France where over 1,500 American soldiers were buried after World War I. "You're very smart people."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-blames-secret-service-canceled-visit-wwi/story?id=59160398
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-wwi-cemetery-rain-photo/

What's it like being such a gullible little bitch who never get anything right IC?
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol
    McCain talked shit and got retaliated against like everyone else whose ever talken shit about Trump

Trump saying this about KIA purple heart recipients would be out of character.

Retard
    Doesn't change anything I just said, and no, it wouldn't. You enjoy the taste of his cock - no need to make excuses for it.
    I'd say the person who unquestioningly swallowed this story like a bitch is the one who enjoys the taste of cock or maybe IC's ass.
    This story is about getting Trump off message for a few days, and if they have revive a bullshit story from two years ago, and spice it up with some unnamed sourced bullshit to re-sell it they'll do so.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    Biden must really be shitting the bed for them to be making up blatant lies like this...

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992
    dflea said:

Holy fuck.

You'll stop at nothing to gobble that cock, won't you?

You talk A LOT about sucking dick.

Just sayin....
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

"It's like 24 hours since John McCain was put to death" - John Kasich
    Amazing how there is no one who is willing to go on the record, in person, in support of this story, and yet there are now denials from two people who were with Trump all day the day this is alleged to have happened who deny that Trump ever said this.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Lol how’s the sex change going? The estrogen is in full effect.