Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sounds totally believable, you fucking clown. Who is the named source? Trump doesn’t start wars. Obama/Biden and the Bush chickenhawks do, and they all support Biden.

Yes. Considering what he said about John McCain, this is completely unbelievable.

lol
    McCain talked shit and got retaliated against like everyone else whose ever talken shit about Trump

Trump saying this about KIA purple heart recipients would be out of character.

Retard

dflea said:

lol
    McCain talked shit and got retaliated against like everyone else whose ever talken shit about Trump

Trump saying this about KIA purple heart recipients would be out of character.

Retard
    Doesn't change anything I just said, and no, it wouldn't. You enjoy the taste of his cock - no need to make excuses for it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020
    dflea said:

lol
    John McCain blocked POW/MIA requests by families of those missing in the Vietnam war.

Wet Start McCain was a military failure considering his bloodlines and Naval Academy training. Thankfully he didn’t kill more soldiers as he crashed plane after plane.

Fuck that guy. No better than John Kerry and his “Genghis Khan” communist propaganda. I hope he’s in hell, if there is one.

dflea said:

lol
    John McCain blocked POW/MIA requests by families of those missing in the Vietnam war.

Wet Start McCain was a military failure considering his bloodlines and Naval Academy training. Thankfully he didn’t kill more soldiers as he crashed plane after plane.

Fuck that guy. No better than John Kerry and his “Genghis Khan” communist propaganda. I hope he’s in hell, if there is one.
    Maybe we should compare his record of service to yours, champ.

lol

Fuck off.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    dflea said:

lol
    Thats why this can be put out there no doubt

Wouldn't someone go on record though? Once?

dflea said:

lol

That would be great.

Of course, what would that get a guy besides ruined?

It's the way Trump plays the game, and he doesn't play nice.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I think it's possible. Trump is a dick, and his public shit talking McCain lends credence. However, it's all anonymous sourcing. Unless someone other reporter jumps on with independent corroborative reporting, chances are this story doesn't go that far.

Still anonymous
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

That would be great.

Of course, what would that get a guy besides ruined?

It's the way Trump plays the game, and he doesn't play nice.
    I believe I'd go on the record. Trump couldn't touch me because I have the media and @dnc backing me. And a book deal

And my antifa buddies

But you never know until its you
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I think it's possible. Trump is a dick, and his public shit talking McCain lends credence. However, it's all anonymous sourcing. Unless someone other reporter jumps on with independent corroborative reporting, chances are this story doesn't go that far.

Still anonymous
    My minds changing a bit. This may have legs.
    2018 it wasn't newsworthy. Biden crumbling and it is. With all these sources one of them should have balls.

The Atlantic has been caught more than once.

Convince me

I think it’s possible that you’re a rapist, based on some of your posts here as I’ve read them. See, that’s a fun game. Anything is possible so prove it isn’t.
    edited September 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Maybe we should compare his record of service to yours, champ.

lol

Fuck off.
    Well, I didn’t wreck multiple jets and get shot down as a pilot solely because of who my grandpa and daddy were. McCain should have been mashing potatoes instead and of crashing planes. If anything, blame his dad for insisting his incompetent pilot son be able to keep flying missions when he was the Wile E. Coyote of Naval pilots.

Fuck that traitor.

Still anonymous
    I’ve also confirmed from a Senior Defense official says whoever Jason LaCorta’s official says is accurate. Especially just some parts of it.