Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

last rant (inslee)

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    wait, Culp held a rally? Where? When? Why didn’t he tell anyone about it?

Was it a real rally with people or a “Jill Biden-on behalf of my husband” rally with a half dozen campaign staffers standing in circles 6 feet apart pretending to be voters?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Culp looked like he was in over his head in that debate.

Sorry, I just don’t see “Governor” when I look at that guy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    thechatch said:

Culp looked like he was in over his head in that debate.

Sorry, I just don’t see “Governor” when I look at that guy.

My thoughts as well ...

Inslee makes a fucktard look smart ...

But seriously Culp is the best Republican that can be found in this State?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2020

MelloDawg said:

Listened to it on the radio. Inslee likes to spout subjective evidence as facts, such as "my policies saved lives." Well please point out to me whose life your policy actually saved? Inslee was caught in a blatant lie about CHOP / CHAZ, and after Inslee was talking about the importance of saving lives re covid, Culp really should have brought up that Inslee's inaction, along with Seattle pols, resulted in the loss of at least three lives. Lost opportunity for a debate that probably multiple people skipped. Culp did get Inslee on one thing. Inslee referred to people attending Culp's rally's as Trumpians, in a condescending manner. Culp equated the term to Hillary's deplorables comment, and that Inslee is supposed to represent all citizens regardless of ideologies.

Not sure that's a "gotcha moment" where Culp nailed Inslee, considering that probably quite a few who attend Culp's rallies are also Trump supporters. They should take it as a badge of honor. The centrist in me acknowledges that Culp did better than one might expect for a small town police chief. It was good for him to let people know he had a life before that.

Still though, we know how it'll end up.
    Inslee is also a small-town retard from Eastern WA, but I'm sure you knew that as an educated centrist.

Inslee is also running for a third term because there is nothing else he could do to earn money because he's so fucking stupid.
    What's sad is that being Governor of the State of Washington is essentially a pay cut for anybody that knows what they are doing.

https://salaries.wa.gov/salary
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    McKinsey – one of the largest consulting firms in the world — in the midst of the pandemic, according to a review by the public radio Northwest News Network and The Seattle Times.

If it was in the Seattle Times it was in the least read section of the paper to ensure no one would find the article.

House rule at the times: never expose a democratic politician doing bad things
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Perfect is the enemy of getting assholes like Inslee out of office
  • Options
    Culp is the most honorable losing GOP candidate since Ellen Craswell
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,988
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

Listened to it on the radio. Inslee likes to spout subjective evidence as facts, such as "my policies saved lives." Well please point out to me whose life your policy actually saved? Inslee was caught in a blatant lie about CHOP / CHAZ, and after Inslee was talking about the importance of saving lives re covid, Culp really should have brought up that Inslee's inaction, along with Seattle pols, resulted in the loss of at least three lives. Lost opportunity for a debate that probably multiple people skipped. Culp did get Inslee on one thing. Inslee referred to people attending Culp's rally's as Trumpians, in a condescending manner. Culp equated the term to Hillary's deplorables comment, and that Inslee is supposed to represent all citizens regardless of ideologies.

Not sure that's a "gotcha moment" where Culp nailed Inslee, considering that probably quite a few who attend Culp's rallies are also Trump supporters. They should take it as a badge of honor. The centrist in me acknowledges that Culp did better than one might expect for a small town police chief. It was good for him to let people know he had a life before that.

Inslee is also a small-town retard from Eastern WA, but I'm sure you knew that as an educated centrist.

Inslee is also running for a third term because there is nothing else he could do to earn money because he's so fucking stupid.
    What's sad is that being Governor of the State of Washington is essentially a pay cut for anybody that knows what they are doing.

https://salaries.wa.gov/salary
    That and a terribly frustrating job. Imagine getting elected governor as a Republican and trying to take on the WA deep state public union workers and legislatures. You’d get nothing done and all the blame.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Even 20 years ago when I was listening to leftist douchebags at UW, consulting seemed like 98% scam.
  • Options
    @MikeDamone is a consultant as I recall
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

I forgot it was on.

I watched about two mins then pounded off to noem

The leftist moderator was still ten times better than that faggot wallace
    #MyNoem

But sharing is caring.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

MelloDawg said:

Inslee grew up in North Seattle/Shoreline and graduated from Ingraham.

Don't stain Eastern Washington with his retardation. That's home-grown Seattle retardation of the highest order.

He landed an Assistant AG job in Yakima (party patronage, but the closest thing to Siberia WA has) and got elected to the house from there, God only knows how, then got his ass kicked by Doc Hastings.

I know people who knew him as a youngster, and said he was never very bright, just big.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

Don't stain Eastern Washington with his retardation. That's home-grown Seattle retardation of the highest order.

He landed an Assistant AG job in Yakima (party patronage, but the closest thing to Siberia WA has) and got elected to the house from there, God only knows how, then got his ass kicked by Doc Hastings.

I know people who knew him as a youngster, and said he was never very bright, just big.
    This doesn't come as a surprise. I never followed any of his Congressional career because he wasn't my rep, so my first exposure to him was the debate with McKenna. Rob wiped the floor with him and they didn't appear to even be in the same league of intellect.

I actually thought that with McKenna being fairly moderate, and the clear intellect divide, that the educated King County sweater vest liberals would go for him. That was the last time I can remember being wrong.

I'm hopeful that there's a renewed appetite for someone more moderate, or even right leaning, given the far left's decade-long attempted decay of Seattle. Someone like Rob could do well in 2024 with no incumbent to face off against. Hopefully the WA GOP picks a serious candidate next time around instead of a right-wing caricature like Culp.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

This doesn't come as a surprise. I never followed any of his Congressional career because he wasn't my rep, so my first exposure to him was the debate with McKenna. Rob wiped the floor with him and they didn't appear to even be in the same league of intellect.

I actually thought that with McKenna being fairly moderate, and the clear intellect divide, that the educated King County sweater vest liberals would go for him. That was the last time I can remember being wrong.

I'm hopeful that there's a renewed appetite for someone more moderate, or even right leaning, given the far left's decade-long attempted decay of Seattle. Someone like Rob could do well in 2024 with no incumbent to face off against. Hopefully the WA GOP picks a serious candidate next time around instead of a right-wing caricature like Culp.

Oh, he's coming, Holmes. He's coming and you will like it.

• Options

MelloDawg said:

He likes to tell stories about playing basketball at Ingraham - so we'll all know he once shared a gym floor with the blacks. So typical of North Seattleites.

#NorthSeattleStreetCred.