Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

last rant (inslee)

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
If Inslee actually cared for the people of Washington, even a shred of caring he would do the following.

Issue PSA that he is providing a six month supply of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc with N95 masks to every household (up to 6 people per home) in the state with explicit instructions as to how to take them daily

Lift all restrictions, though reminding people with multiple conditions the threat COVID "could" have on their health. Highly recommend distancing and requesting people to wear a mask though not mandatory.

This would show that you are beyond political bullshit, you care for people's health and you give people a choice. I bet if masks were not mandatory people would still wear them.

Anyone see that the Rock's entire family has Covid? No health problems as a result. Where is the media??? Why aren't they showing the recovery rate? Instead, it's all long haulers and people hit hard by it.

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You dont need the state government to distribute vitamins...

Just give people the best information you can and let individuals decide, its not that complicated.

If you want to carve out a provision for the <1% homeless population and people that cant afford basic vitamins by giving them vouchers or something, sure... whatever...
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Just give people the best information you can and let individuals decide, its not that complicated.

If you want to carve out a provision for the <1% homeless population and people that cant afford basic vitamins by giving them vouchers or something, sure... whatever... </p>

I agree except that the west coast states in particular are not giving people the best information. I think zinc and Vitamin D are worth a lot more in protection that sh*tty virtue signaling masks. The focus on cases is also BS. The cases in Oregon are largely 20-29 year olds which have a minimal hospitalization and death rate. Protect the elderly especially those with underlying medical conditions. Toss in the papal dispensation for rioters and looters and there is no way we are getting the best information.

Oregon’s 466th COVID-19 death is a 71-year-old woman in Polk County who tested positive on Aug. 27 and died on Aug. 29. Location of death is being confirmed. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 467th COVID-19 death is a 73-year-old man in Jackson County who tested positive on Aug. 14 and died on Aug. 29 at Rogue Valley Medical Center in Medford. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.

Oregon’s 468th COVID-19 death is an 84-year-old man in Washington County who tested positive on July 29 and died on Aug. 31 in his residence. He had underlying conditions.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Agree, that masks aren't exactly the best defense, but if you want to wear one I don't take issue.

Government dispensing vitamins...fair point. Though, if I am Inslee, I would offer an opt-in option for free immunity-boosting supplements. Make suggestions then give the individual a choice. There is no harm in offering real solutions during a "crisis."

All day long, protect the vulnerable. No one would argue that.

The testing is disastrous. It allows for the media to go full tilt on death and fear. Dr. Rhonda Patrick is procuring data showing the very sick are extremely deficient of Vitamin D. Though, not peer-reviewed yet.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,988
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

If you want to carve out a provision for the <1% homeless population and people that cant afford basic vitamins by giving them vouchers or something, sure... whatever... </p>

I agree except that the west coast states in particular are not giving people the best information. I think zinc and Vitamin D are worth a lot more in protection that sh*tty virtue signaling masks. The focus on cases is also BS. The cases in Oregon are largely 20-29 year olds which have a minimal hospitalization and death rate. Protect the elderly especially those with underlying medical conditions. Toss in the papal dispensation for rioters and looters and there is no way we are getting the best information.

Oregon’s 466th COVID-19 death is a 71-year-old woman in Polk County who tested positive on Aug. 27 and died on Aug. 29. Location of death is being confirmed. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 467th COVID-19 death is a 73-year-old man in Jackson County who tested positive on Aug. 14 and died on Aug. 29 at Rogue Valley Medical Center in Medford. Presence of underlying conditions is being confirmed.

Oregon’s 468th COVID-19 death is an 84-year-old man in Washington County who tested positive on July 29 and died on Aug. 31 in his residence. He had underlying conditions.
    That last one is part of the data fuckery going on. He just dropped dead at home of Covid after a month and not in a hospital?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

That last one is part of the data fuckery going on. He just dropped dead at home of Covid after a month and not in a hospital?
    My operating assumption is that those who die at home after a month are basically terminal and in hospice at home. Pretending that the chicom crud is the cause of death and that we need to keep healthy people out of restaurants isn't science.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,140
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Culp will face Inslee, the moderator(s), and a rigged format.

I do give Inslee credit for showing up. I didn’t think he would

You could stack it the opposite way in favor of Culp and Inslee will likely still win the election. To be fair, I've gone from saying it'll be a rather easy 34-17 victory to something maybe a little closer.

But still...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Jay Inslee belongs in prison kindergarten

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Culp will face Inslee, the moderator(s), and a rigged format.

I do give Inslee credit for showing up. I didn’t think he would

Why? That’s what a modern politician is SUPPOSED to do. Does he deserve a cookie now?

https://youtu.be/LaPHPQt91w8
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Yes.

Well...makes sense as that’s how we? sometimes reward children.