Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sure looks like self-defense to me.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,498 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

@Emoterman have at it.

I watched the video before I made my comments in the Wam. I regret wading into this at all, this is a Huskie hobby bored for me, I intentionally don't come to the Tug, but the Tug inexplicably came to me in the Wam.

T&Ps for his asshole when the Black Guerrilla Family finds out he was the kid who wanted to LARP combat medic in the name of the right of police to shoot a black man in the back 7 times. As you resolved realists know, perception is reality, doesn't matter what his real intent was; I got a feeling they won't buy his BLM4LYFE narrative. And our little hero WILL be doing prison time, even with the most lenient sentence.
    Nothing wrong with lively discussion. We? need more diversity that isn't of the insane type. You'd be surprised at some of the discussions here

And appalled at others

Its part of the charm

I didn't follow what you were saying on the recruiting bored about the Simon tweet. It just struck me as being able to be read two ways

I try not to take the tug to other boards because this place has ruined whatever reputation I have left
    To ruin my reputation before I ever get one, I have known and been friends with REAL LIFE black bloc/antifa, while I wouldn't go so far as to say I myself can be counted among your antifa buddies, old man.

What I meant was, the narrative on the left is that BLM proper is NOT the perpetrator of the violence and property damage, a great deal of it is from outside instigators (umbrella man), the Alex Jones loving among us would identify them as false-flagging agents provocateurs, and the balance of it is from ignorant to overzealous idiot thrill seekers; in short, the left would disagree with Simon's assessment that BLM is the perpetrator of the negative effects he stated.

There is evidence to support this, to a degree, but having known black bloc'ers I can tell you it is a priori false as a universal assessment, as that's the raison d'être of the black bloc; violence is a necessary tool in the struggle against capital/oppression, which, to further muddy myself, is a view I am sympathetic to. There are definitely ideologues promulgating/engaging-in-praxis of violence/property destruction as a means to the end of egalitarianism/anti-fascism.

Pardon my shameless French italicization pandering for @GrundleStiltzkin chins.
    I'm a simple man. You could read Simon as saying hey why are you saying BLM is violent? There is a narrative that the right is making it all up

That was all I was saying
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Looks like the bald dude dropping N-bombs trying to get into it with the people protecting the business the previous night.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

I don't want anyone getting shot. Citizens shooting citizens is bad for society. This shit is going to happen, and as @LoneStarDawg said it is a grace that it hasn't happen a lot more. I think "normal" people are starting to take the message from rioters, might makes right.

The violence in the protests the last few months shows how truly broken our society is at the moment ... I don’t see it slowing down or fixing itself anytime soon unfortunately
    I large and growing segment of our society no longer feels the laws apply to them as long as they believe their cause has to do with "justice." And a growing number of black people feel they no longer need to abide by lawful police commands and that they should be able to resist arrest without consequences.

These beliefs and feelings have been encouraged by leftist politicians, the media and entertainment/pop culture world. Yeah, I'd say we're fucked.
    The ‘normal’ people that are going to rise up are the military vets and militias. It’s only a matter of time.

It’s not going to end well for the dumbfuck ‘peaceful’ protestors. Rushing a guy with a skateboard might work on fortnight or some such shit. It’s not going to work on a guy whose been in Afghanistan or Iraq.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Tell me it isn't so!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

I don't want anyone getting shot. Citizens shooting citizens is bad for society. This shit is going to happen, and as @LoneStarDawg said it is a grace that it hasn't happen a lot more. I think "normal" people are starting to take the message from rioters, might makes right.

The violence in the protests the last few months shows how truly broken our society is at the moment ... I don’t see it slowing down or fixing itself anytime soon unfortunately
    I large and growing segment of our society no longer feels the laws apply to them as long as they believe their cause has to do with "justice." And a growing number of black people feel they no longer need to abide by lawful police commands and that they should be able to resist arrest without consequences.

These beliefs and feelings have been encouraged by leftist politicians, the media and entertainment/pop culture world. Yeah, I'd say we're fucked.
    The ‘normal’ people that are going to rise up are the military vets and militias. It’s only a matter of time.

It’s not going to end well for the dumbfuck ‘peaceful’ protestors. Rushing a guy with a skateboard might work on fortnight or some such shit. It’s not going to work on a guy whose been in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Didn't work against a 17 year old!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,416 Founders Club

Perhaps this, but also "normal" people are realizing that they are their only true line of defense
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

"Medic, I need a fucking medic"

These violent punks think they are playing some military video game. There are no "medics" on a street in Kenosha in the middle of a riot at 10 o'clock at night.

This won't be the last time these violent thugs get killed. They will continue to get what they have given.

Antifa actually has medics... the guy shot in the arm was one.
    They may call themselves "medics" but I can tell you they aren't real medics. Somehow I don't think a convicted felon who runs around under the cloak of darkness beating people and destroying private and public property has spent a lot of time and money on a medical degree or EMT school. Again, violent thugs think they are playing army.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    But law enforcement arrested the 17 year old perp almost immediately allowing for the MPp(Mostly Peaceful protest) to continue spreading Mostly peace
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Why is it so hard for the left to believe that their side are the ones doing violence and destruction?

It's the party of ghetto ass inner city shitheads and 30 year old commie history majors with no job who have wanted a revolution since ever.

Sure there are cat ladies and fat blue haired chicks but those are mostly social media warriors.

If some rural towns in Arkansas burn I have zero hesitance in believing its some shit ass rednecks.
    If it's the city in a blue State then....it's pretty clear who it is

Because it's not about believing facts it's about believing narratives.
    Also this is the the reason they have been pushing "your truth" bullshit lately. There is no "your truth." There are facts. "Your truths" are called feelings. Those and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee. The Dems have been pushing this fact free believe "your truth" narrative for a couple years now. Worked like a charm on CNN. Morons.
    Liar

Wood

Not
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072