Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sure looks like self-defense to me.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Whats up with the poof tweets anyway?

Its a pretty definitive video
    1st degree murder my ass. They better have some pretty incriminating evidence of what this kid did prior to that 1st shooting. Why was he being chased in the first place? The first guy he shoots is tossing Molotov cocktails at him prior to the kid shooting him.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    "Medic, I need a fucking medic"

These violent punks think they are playing some military video game. There are no "medics" on a street in Kenosha in the middle of a riot at 10 o'clock at night.

This won't be the last time these violent thugs get killed. They will continue to get what they have given.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    17 year old Troubled Youth is what I’m hearing.

Perfect candidate for Kamala to jump on behind closed doors and work her Magic to Save One Life
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233

These violent punks think they are playing some military video game. There are no "medics" on a street in Kenosha in the middle of a riot at 10 o'clock at night.

This won't be the last time these violent thugs get killed. They will continue to get what they have given.

Antifa actually has medics... the guy shot in the arm was one.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Goduckies said:

Antifa actually has medics... the guy shot in the arm was one.
    A medic with a Glock and he likely loses that arm. Justice.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter

Luckily the people shot are white. Ultimately NOC

They were red but not Swaye Red!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    That video pretty much makes it self defense rather easily, say 12-0
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    This was the best video, but it got pulled. Anyone have a backup?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

@Emoterman have at it.

I watched the video before I made my comments in the Wam. I regret wading into this at all, this is a Huskie hobby bored for me, I intentionally don't come to the Tug, but the Tug inexplicably came to me in the Wam.

T&Ps for his asshole when the Black Guerrilla Family finds out he was the kid who wanted to LARP combat medic in the name of the right of police to shoot a black man in the back 7 times. As you resolved realists know, perception is reality, doesn't matter what his real intent was; I got a feeling they won't buy his BLM4LYFE narrative. And our little hero WILL be doing prison time, even with the most lenient sentence.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

@Emoterman have at it.

I watched the video before I made my comments in the Wam. I regret wading into this at all, this is a Huskie hobby bored for me, I intentionally don't come to the Tug, but the Tug inexplicably came to me in the Wam.

T&Ps for his asshole when the Black Guerrilla Family finds out he was the kid who wanted to LARP combat medic in the name of the right of police to shoot a black man in the back 7 times. As you resolved realists know, perception is reality, doesn't matter what his real intent was; I got a feeling they won't buy his BLM4LYFE narrative. And our little hero WILL be doing prison time, even with the most lenient sentence.
    Nothing wrong with lively discussion. We? need more diversity that isn't of the insane type. You'd be surprised at some of the discussions here

And appalled at others

Its part of the charm

I didn't follow what you were saying on the recruiting bored about the Simon tweet. It just struck me as being able to be read two ways

I try not to take the tug to other boards because this place has ruined whatever reputation I have left
    To ruin my reputation before I ever get one, I have known and been friends with REAL LIFE black bloc/antifa, while I wouldn't go so far as to say I myself can be counted among your antifa buddies, old man.

What I meant was, the narrative on the left is that BLM proper is NOT the perpetrator of the violence and property damage, a great deal of it is from outside instigators (umbrella man), the Alex Jones loving among us would identify them as false-flagging agents provocateurs, and the balance of it is from ignorant to overzealous idiot thrill seekers; in short, the left would disagree with Simon's assessment that BLM is the perpetrator of the negative effects he stated.

There is evidence to support this, to a degree, but having known black bloc'ers I can tell you it is a priori false as a universal assessment, as that's the raison d'être of the black bloc; violence is a necessary tool in the struggle against capital/oppression, which, to further muddy myself, is a view I am sympathetic to. There are definitely ideologues promulgating/engaging-in-praxis of violence/property destruction as a means to the end of egalitarianism/anti-fascism.

Pardon my shameless French italicization pandering for @GrundleStiltzkin chins.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

@Emoterman have at it.

Nothing wrong with lively discussion. We? need more diversity that isn't of the insane type. You'd be surprised at some of the discussions here

And appalled at others

Its part of the charm

I didn't follow what you were saying on the recruiting bored about the Simon tweet. It just struck me as being able to be read two ways

I try not to take the tug to other boards because this place has ruined whatever reputation I have left
    To ruin my reputation before I ever get one, I have known and been friends with REAL LIFE black bloc/antifa, while I wouldn't go so far as to say I myself can be counted among your antifa buddies, old man.

What I meant was, the narrative on the left is that BLM proper is NOT the perpetrator of the violence and property damage, a great deal of it is from outside instigators (umbrella man), the Alex Jones loving among us would identify them as false-flagging agents provocateurs, and the balance of it is from ignorant to overzealous idiot thrill seekers; in short, the left would disagree with Simon's assessment that BLM is the perpetrator of the negative effects he stated.

There is evidence to support this, to a degree, but having known black bloc'ers I can tell you it is a priori false as a universal assessment, as that's the raison d'être of the black bloc; violence is a necessary tool in the struggle against capital/oppression, which, to further muddy myself, is a view I am sympathetic to. There are definitely ideologues promulgating/engaging-in-praxis of violence/property destruction as a means to the end of egalitarianism/anti-fascism.

Pardon my shameless French italicization pandering for @GrundleStiltzkin chins.
    Going into word ensalada, fren, hard to follow.

I'm simple on this, lock them all up who instigate or commit violence, or destroy private property. That is unjust.